Avicus Archive

Bye guys by Xuph January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

Me,  imryaan and  Spoookeh are retiring

ryan: I've thought to myself and I don't want to be apart of the mapdev team I find that it's not organised and I don't even know what I need to do as I was was just promoted to mapdev and told nothing. I find that the maps that I put a lot of effort into with my friends don't get played or put into rotations. 

I know that I've been apart of the mapdev team for a short time. I'm not quitting from avicus but I won't really be playing here much unless it's for scrims/tournaments, I will be active on ts. 

Bye

-Ryan

eric: Just like ryan, i agree with all his points
The mapdev team is unorganised and led by people who hold too many responsibilities
It's came to the point where i have no motivation to build for this network anymore
All the maps ive put the most effort in dont get used ever
I'd rather focus on building for badlion
It's been a nice run, bye folks

I build for so many networks at this point including Badlion Valux Vexir Equinox and others, and they seem to appreciate your work unlike this network.

As much as i hate this at this point im thankful for this network for so many memories and for letting me start my minecraft pvp career ! XD

spook:
I don't believe that the work I have been doing is being implemented properly into avicus and/or is not really appreciated. This has lead me to become less active and I'm not really contributing to the builder team anymore.

Thanks for the opportunity

We are not stopping to play, we are just retiring. We will be here mostly for scrims or just fucking around
We all seem to step down from the same reason. I personally lost hope in this network but i hope this will give you the sign that this network is fucked and something needs to be done.

Bye

Junr January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

Bye :((((((

BoldAndBrash January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

Bye!

papagoogs January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

When I was here I liked you as a mapdev, good luck eric

profbananaslug January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

more people becoming disillusioned with the staff team...

KojaCola January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

Rip

AtditC January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

and led by people who hold too many responsibilities
This is so true. Don't promote Senior Mods or Admins to Map Devs, it's just stupid. If a Sr. Mod or an Admin wants to do something with maps, they should just do it. I mean they're Seniors/Admins, they should be allowed to manage the maps without being a Map Dev.

Hivu January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

yes, they should do something about the staff team. it's not only the mapdevs that are unorganized.

dev_revs January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

this is exactly the problem right now will all the recent events. Great guys, great map devs and builders. I've said it before, stop stacking ranks, spread them out, give more people opportunity's.

Myworld6 January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

Good, join the retirement train.

Spookeh: You were a good mod so I was sad enough when you retired before. Good luck. :)

Ryan: You were a good builder and a nice guy. Good luck. :)

Eric: Good luck.

rememes January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

hello team!

Seuthy January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

hello guys!

rememes January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

Image result for vladimir pudding

Xuph January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

hello team!

Sweedie January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

O rip :(

imryaan January 7, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

Image result for vladimir pudding
I live in a sandbox. UMAD? - Admins/Mod I killz Itzjust4fun: YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYA Jubbinator: YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAY Gilettracer: YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA Howsie: YAYAYYAYA Hughsie: YAYAYAYAYYAYAY Alright before you take shots, yes this is my profile, and I did this at the age of 10-11, so stfu lol :)

DaFrozenBlaze January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

Been waiting for this day
Finally

JustBudah January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

Lol

Humblares January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

Some of these people are delusional of what eric and ryan were saying. stop stacking staff with so many responsibility AND GET UR SHIT TOGETHER. admins won't do anything about this or listen to the community which is why avicus gets like 40 people on a day.

Sevoo January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

:(

Myv January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

Sorry to hear this Eric but I am glad you'll still be around, but I completely agree with you. This server is unorganised and although I have not had personal experiences you among others have said being a staff member in general is not rewarding.

Thanks for everything though mate,

Myv

Pelpelajax January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

Good decision Eric, see you around man.

PosteGamer January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

Been waiting for this day
Finally
¿?

Seuthy January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

goodbye team!

Ogrey January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

bye :(

Legoche January 7, 2017 at 8:01 PM UTC

Well said

cellish January 7, 2017 at 9:01 PM UTC

i actually agree, bye <3

Tazz January 7, 2017 at 9:01 PM UTC

What's Equinox ᕙ(˵ ಠ ਊ ಠ ˵)ᕗ

AlvaroMorata January 7, 2017 at 10:01 PM UTC

Eric u made me giggle when u were building a map for OCN on the Avicus build server xd!!

Clijmart January 7, 2017 at 10:01 PM UTC

Sorry to see you guys retire, hoped to be able to work with you :(

About the maps not being used, totally agreed. I know the old maps play well, but what's the point of us making maps if they're never gonna be used? Some of my maps got accepted with a big yay, more than a year ago, but didn't get used after that.

Hope they get their stuff together so I can do what I like :)

Stimulating January 7, 2017 at 11:01 PM UTC

Welcome to the club

Bloodoh January 7, 2017 at 11:01 PM UTC

idc

Seuthy January 8, 2017 at 1:01 PM UTC

idc
sorry but who are you?

ImRaging January 8, 2017 at 2:01 PM UTC

thats 3 biased down, 1 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey it's just b4nter right pusidon!? xD xoxo :P

ImRaging January 8, 2017 at 2:01 PM UTC

sorry but who are you?
he's a unidentified hispanic object

Bloodoh January 8, 2017 at 3:01 PM UTC

sorry but who are you?
retired admin probably

imryaan January 8, 2017 at 4:01 PM UTC

he's a unidentified hispanic object
 object

faht January 8, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

good

Han_So_Hyun January 8, 2017 at 9:01 PM UTC

Well..at least you will stay here! :D But I'm sorry to hear that.

lactify January 9, 2017 at 9:01 AM UTC

Thanks for all the work you guys did, it was legendary!

Capenage January 9, 2017 at 9:01 AM UTC

Bye Eric, i'll miss you so much! <3

Lokigh January 10, 2017 at 2:01 PM UTC

spiteful

Phjilip January 10, 2017 at 6:01 PM UTC

you was on ocn today

Xuph January 10, 2017 at 6:01 PM UTC

you was on ocn today
Why wouldnt i be, i prefer to play on there

for those of you who are too stupid to realise and cant read the post were all 3 NOT QUITTING, only retiring

Phjilip January 10, 2017 at 7:01 PM UTC

Why wouldnt i be, i prefer to play on there

for those of you who are too stupid to realise and cant read the post were all 3 NOT QUITTING, only retiring
i am stupid let me be