Avicus Archive

Badlion Judgement Day v5, 9000+ Banned by Jongh October 10, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

So today Badlion had another Judgement day, pretty much where they go out and ban a ton of players at once for cheating. I think most of you know that they have a very good anticheat. If it was buggy, Badlion wouldn't go out and ban tons of players like this. I just thought some of you might find this interesting. There's quite a view players I know personally on that list smh

Link to badlion thread: http://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/76254
Link to full list of players that were banned: https://gist.github.com/mastergberry/6a802fa0e9a4b770a29b (use Ctrl + f to search)
Link to twitch stream where it happened live: http://www.twitch.tv/ArchyBot

LoraxBear October 10, 2015 at 6:10 PM UTC

i got banned and it sas that i use anti knockback but I'm not what can i do

Porkyyy October 10, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

i got banned and it sas that i use anti knockback but I'm not what can i do
Appeal..

SmokeJamo October 10, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Be sickly if u wanna be unbanned on badlion just admit u hacked even if u didn't lmao my friends do it all the time.

fazer153 October 10, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

I see they didn't catch my undetectable ghost client...
jk

Tazz October 10, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

OVER 9000

vladthegreat100 October 10, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Not trying to be a butt but
  1. Maintain a casual and positive atmosphere at all times. Inappropriate or aggressive language, regardless if it is directed at someone or not, will not be tolerated. Be respectful of all players. Harassment, bullying, rudeness and excessive swearing is strictly not allowed.
  2. Scamming (the act of stealing information, money, accounts or other private goods through deception or trickery) is not allowed and will result in a severe punishment.
  3. The communication features provided through our Minecraft server, the forums and the Avicus Teamspeak server is a privilage. Abusing messaging features through partaking in one of the following actions below is strictly against the rules. If you are unsure if content that you intend to send through chat is allowed, please contact a staff member to verify the content.
    • Spamming chat: repeatedly sending similar or identical messages to the point in which it may be bothersome and annoying to other users.
    • Linking to material that may be considered objectionable.
    • Linking to content that promotes other Minecraft services. This includes, but is not limited to, other Minecraft servers and their corresponding websites and social media content that promotes other Minecraft servers.
    • Using miscellaneous communication methods such as poking on the Teamspeak server in a repetitive and bothersome fashion.
    • Provoking or insulting people or a group.
    • Distribution of personal information on other users
  4. Follow the directions given by any Avicus staff member. If you believe a staff member is abusing their power through wrongful punishments or other methods, please email [email protected] and provide any evidence or details you possess regarding the staff member.
  5. Do not encourage other players to break any rule listed on this page. If a player breaks a rule in response to your directions, you will be held accountable.
  6. Ban evasion is not permitted and will result in a permanent ban on all accounts associated with the original Minecraft account.
  7. If you are not a staff member, do not impersonate or act as if you are a member of the Avicus staff.
  8. If you are caught ban evading, you will receive a permanent ban on all affiliated accounts that is registered under your IP address.
  9. Do not intentionally take advantage of server exploits that give you an advantage of other players. Doing so results in a severe punishment. Instead, we highly encourage you to email [email protected] with details regarding the potential server exploit.

Dyspa October 10, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

The PvP community is slowly turning into trash.

Emmaye October 10, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

+1

Glitchaye October 10, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

1. Maintain a casual and positive atmosphere at all times. Inappropriate or aggressive language, regardless if it is directed at someone or not, will not be tolerated. Be respectful of all players. Harassment, bullying, rudeness and excessive swearing is strictly not allowed.
  2. Scamming (the act of stealing information, money, accounts or other private goods through deception or trickery) is not allowed and will result in a severe punishment.
  3. The communication features provided through our Minecraft server, the forums and the Avicus Teamspeak server is a privilage. Abusing messaging features through partaking in one of the following actions below is strictly against the rules. If you are unsure if content that you intend to send through chat is allowed, please contact a staff member to verify the content.
    • Spamming chat: repeatedly sending similar or identical messages to the point in which it may be bothersome and annoying to other users.
    • Linking to content that promotes other Minecraft services. This includes, but is not limited to, other Minecraft servers and their corresponding websites and social media content that promotes other Minecraft servers.
    • Using miscellaneous communication methods such as poking on the Teamspeak server in a repetitive and bothersome fashion.
  4. Follow the directions given by any Avicus staff member. If you believe a staff member is abusing their power through wrongful punishments or other methods, please email [email protected] and provide any evidence or details you possess regarding the staff member.
  5. Do not encourage other players to break any rule listed on this page. If a player breaks a rule in response to your directions, you will be held accountable.
  6. Ban evasion is not permitted and will result in a permanent ban on all accounts associated with the original Minecraft account.
  7. If you are not a staff member, do not impersonate or act as if you are a member of the Avicus staff.
  8. If you are caught ban evading, you will receive a permanent ban on all affiliated accounts that is registered under your IP address.
  9. Do not intentionally take advantage of server exploits that give you an advantage of other players. Doing so results in a severe punishment. Instead, we highly encourage you to email [email protected] with details regarding the potential server exploit.
pretty sure thats not fucking promoting

steven5703 October 10, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

Everyone knows what Badlion is anyway, lol.

Stimulating October 10, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

"slowly" It already is trash, lmfao.

vladthegreat100 October 11, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

pretty sure thats not fucking promoting
knowing that hackers are getting banned is telling me that I would like to go on that server because I know there will be small to no hackers that I would find.
It is attracting other players thus promoting it.

SpicyAF October 11, 2015 at 1:10 AM UTC

How ironic, this happened on Taiwan's Independance day ;p
The banned peeps are totally independant

ALM October 11, 2015 at 1:10 AM UTC

Everyone knows what Badlion is anyway, lol.
whats a badlion

DonaldMyTrump October 11, 2015 at 5:10 AM UTC

knowing that hackers are getting banned is telling me that I would like to go on that server because I know there will be small to no hackers that I would find.
It is attracting other players thus promoting it.
looking at your vids ur face is telling me that i would like to get my nuts on it because i know there would be small to no nuts that i would find.
It is attracting deez nuts thus promoting it.

DonaldMyTrump October 11, 2015 at 5:10 AM UTC

;-; i will miss bl jk my ghost client is 2spooky4them.

GrapeSmoothie October 11, 2015 at 5:10 AM UTC

;-; i will miss bl jk my ghost client is 2spooky4them.
you can't even download a modpack :P

Ihze October 11, 2015 at 8:10 AM UTC

rest in peace bmb and caiiden

BmB October 11, 2015 at 9:10 AM UTC

rest in peace bmb and caiiden
Hey it's not our fault that we wanted to try 1v1ing with huzuni on it's craziest settings :( 

Remy too.

LoraxBear October 11, 2015 at 10:10 AM UTC

can someone please urban me i love this server and someone banned me for hacking but i dont

BoldAndBrash October 11, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

can someone please urban me i love this server and someone banned me for hacking but i dont
Please appeal your infraction under the "Appeal an Infraction" tab located at the left side of your screen.

DonaldMyTrump October 11, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

you can't even download a modpack :P
I have modpacks?

DaFrozenBlaze October 11, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

I have modpacks?
He means you can't even download a modpack lol

_Stormz October 11, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

I'm now banned off Badlion. This is lovely. :P

DaFrozenBlaze October 11, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

I'm now banned off Badlion. This is lovely. :P
Get banned off every 1v1 server Rekt.

_Stormz October 11, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC