Avicus Archive

Im back!!! higgerblick5 AMA by Pigbeard_Pete August 24, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

HAI GUYS!!!

I stopped playing MC at like the beginning of the summer. Idk why, it just kinda happened, unannounced and i left everyone to wonder where I was.

First off, I want to apologize to a few people that I made commitments to before leaving, mainly Lyyris. I must have looked like an ass, saying I would make a team with him and disappearing without a word. I even uninstalled skype cuz i nver used it anymore.

Now that school is starting, and I am kinda bored with all the games in my Steam Library, I need a new way to procrastinate. Playing MC on Avicus or Overcast is one pastime that never gets old. So, I'm back!!! 

And I'm bored so Ask Me Anything!!!

Thanks!
~higger

S3M3L August 24, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Welcome back!

I don't think Avicus allows these kinds of posts when you come back after just two months :c

Pigbeard_Pete August 24, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Welcome back!

I don't think Avicus allows these kinds of posts when you come back after just two months :c
?

S3M3L August 24, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

?
E. Forum Rules

7. Discussions surrounding personal updates is frowned upon as they are meant to be inclusive rather than oriented around a single person. Punishments for this will only be distributed in the event that a user continually uses the discussions for this purpose alone.
8. Attention seeking status updates are prohibited. The Avicus Network forum is not designed to be a social network to keep others up to date with what is going on in your personal or online life, but rather an environment where all users are involved in discussions that pertain to larger and more relatable topics.

garsdef August 24, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

wb ni...-higger!

Phobiaxx August 24, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

he's been gone for 2 months..... and the rule was made like a week ago... ;p
wb!

resepignev August 24, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Finally someone who didn't made such a ugly leaving post!
Welcome back!

Hola August 24, 2014 at 7:08 PM UTC

Hi! And it's ok, no offense taken and welcome back!

MissCarmel August 24, 2014 at 7:08 PM UTC

E. Forum Rules

7. Discussions surrounding personal updates is frowned upon as they are meant to be inclusive rather than oriented around a single person. Punishments for this will only be distributed in the event that a user continually uses the discussions for this purpose alone.
8. Attention seeking status updates are prohibited. The Avicus Network forum is not designed to be a social network to keep others up to date with what is going on in your personal or online life, but rather an environment where all users are involved in discussions that pertain to larger and more relatable topics.
An AMA is now a personal update? And can you please leave this to the staff. It seems a little obnoxious after a while.

smitdalt August 24, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

An AMA is now a personal update? And can you please leave this to the staff. It seems a little obnoxious after a while.
+1 

On topic: pie or cake?

BOSS_Turtle98 August 24, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

How much blicks would a higgerblick blick, if a higgerblick could higger blicks?

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA August 24, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Where did you get your name/what does it mean?

SpicyTunaRoll9 August 24, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

wrip phoenix. 
Welcome back.

Pigbeard_Pete August 24, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

+1 

On topic: pie or cake?
Probs pie. But minecraft only has cake, so...

How much blicks would a higgerblick blick, if a higgerblick could higger blicks?
5. its in the name, man.

Where did you get your name/what does it mean?
When I was making my minecraft account, my friend was over at my house, and we both had watched a lot of youtube minecraft videos and stuff so we knew what it was, and we knew that a premium MC account was a big deal cuz it makes you cool. and stuff. I was freaking out cuz i couldn't think of a name, so I walked away from my computer for five minutes and he had typed in the name and password and pressed enter. I rly like it too, and i use it for other things like Steam, skype, reddit, youtube, and battle.net.

TL:DR

my friend is an asshole, but a creative asshole :)

wrip phoenix. 
Welcome back.
;-;