Avicus Archive

My Free YouTube Giveaways! by OPTOBAT August 11, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

Hey everyone, I have just thought of a pretty unique and what i think is a bright idea:
First off, i would like to say that this does involve subscribers on my channel and is NOT one of those advertisements or brainwashing people into subscribing to my channel, so calm down..
But anyway, the idea is that for my youtube channel, as some of you know, OPTOBAT, is my channel with Avicus videos of Nebula and other stuff.
Just recently I've been in a bit of a struggle to get subscribers and have my videos seen, and the pressure is mounting BIG TIME to upload videos because my internet is screwing up frequently and its making attempted uploads not working >:(
So, i think i realise now more than ever, just how much every single subscriber and view i get matters to me, so i want to show my appreciation:

Every milestone of subscribers i get, which is here:
100 Subscribers
250 Subscribers
500 Subscribers
1000 Subscribers
2000 Subscribers
3000 Subscribers
4000 Subscribers
5000 Subscribers
10 000 Subscribers
etc.

Every time i hit one of these milestones, i will do a particular giveaway to FIVE of my Subs :)
The giveaway will be different types of Australian products!
Why? Because alot of YouTube viewers DON'T live in Australia, which is where I live, so it would be cool to send over some products that would be new/unique :)
So that means stuff like chocolate bars, candy, toys, etc.
So five different products will be given to 5 different people when each of the above milestones is reached!

Channel link #1: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qZ9vdryr7m-4sS0i9kL3Q

So how to win:
First off, this is a distant idea, because I'm only at 18 subscribers, so if you aren't a subscriber then you must go to my channel and WATCH a video or two. Now the thing is, i can't just TELL you to subscribe, because that would mean the only reason you're subscribing is to get candy :(
So i would like you to WATCH a video or two and decide honestly in your own opinion whether YOU want to like and subscribe, and if so, then do so.

Step 2:
If you are a subscriber, then please like you favourite video of mine, and if you want give some honest feedback on the video, and i will reply :)
Please try to have proof that you are a subscriber if you win as well...

Step 3:
Once you have done all this, you simply win by finding me ONLINE and PLAYING on avicus.
If you happen to find me online, you need to tell me in the chat that you followed the steps, have proof of subscribing and say "NOWGIMMECANDY" 

:D So this LONG message is just to tell you guys whats to come, and the first giveaway will be at 100 subs!

Here's another link to the channel if you wanna check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6qZ9vdryr7m-4sS0i9kL3Q