Avicus Archive

/server mapdev by Zintenka July 18, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

I just recently found out about this, is there gonna be like a forum post warning about when it will start or is it MapDev only?

Cezbla July 18, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

its the map dev build serrver

Zintenka July 18, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Oh.

Zintenka July 18, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

I thought it was similar to OCN where it wasnt a build server but a server named after the mapdevs themselves and used as public map testing servers.

Ogrey July 18, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

I thought it was similar to OCN where it wasnt a build server but a server named after the mapdevs themselves and used as public map testing servers.
That's what it is, actually
However me and ParaSpider can enable/disable whitelist on it

Colecrc July 18, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Can I msg you on Skype about something??

jracer15 July 18, 2014 at 11:07 PM UTC

Ya, Evocal I really want to understand and have full understanding of map developing so let me know when there /server mapdev is available for everyone for testing

Zintenka July 19, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

Coolio! Everytime you guys disable whitelist and are playing a map, can you guys make a forum post to warn peeps so we can all have fun testing out unique maps?

:3

ViceTechnicolour July 19, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

Coolio! Everytime you guys disable whitelist and are playing a map, can you guys make a forum post to warn peeps so we can all have fun testing out unique maps?

:3
It was going to be used in the first map testing, but since it was dead we decided to go on normal nebula (which didn't work out). Any further testing will be on mapdev and of course, be announced. ^_^

Zintenka July 19, 2014 at 7:07 AM UTC

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!