Avicus Archive

No secret rooms at spawn hub yet by HoboWithWifi June 25, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

I remember at the last spawn hub, there were ton's of secret rooms, like Killerby22's quiz, the minecart rollercoaster, the remains of the junior lounge and the many many secrets inside the fishing hole.  I was wondering if people would start making them again because there aren't any in the hub right now.

Netuxx June 25, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

I spended 1 hour looking for some. That was when Donators got perms for /teleport (coords)...
Is a huge Hub so they can be a lot of secrets T_T
AviGill said that there is a big secret hidden in the lobby so thats why i didn't stop searching :D

HoboWithWifi June 25, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

I downloaded the world and took it apart layer by layer of blocks but I didn't find any secrets at all...

KalinD June 25, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

You tryed x-ray?

Joao_Victor June 25, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

Before Avicore was released you could parkour to get to the top of the hub.

I don't think there is any lobby secrets.

Creeper_SlayerJ June 25, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

I tried xray.  Nothing showed up.  I don't use xray on the games (Nebula, walls, and other stuff.  I'm not a cheater)

Whale__Warrior June 25, 2014 at 4:06 PM UTC

was it only donators who got tp commands coz i had them

Emmaye June 26, 2014 at 5:06 AM UTC

tp commands were fixed

HoboWithWifi June 26, 2014 at 5:06 AM UTC

I spended 1 hour looking for some. That was when Donators got perms for /teleport (coords)...
Is a huge Hub so they can be a lot of secrets T_T
AviGill said that there is a big secret hidden in the lobby so thats why i didn't stop searching :D
In the old map there was a huge giant secret under the spawn, its just that there's no entrance.  If you could go 3 blocks under spawn, you would find the secret library thing.