Avicus Archive

[NEW] Development - Weekly todos and more by Javipepe December 12, 2015 at 9:12 PM UTC

Hey!

Because of the fact that we are only two, and we both have in real life duties to fulfill, and we are sooooo and I repeat soooooo off timezone-wise, we have set up a new organization system because we realized that we never talked and discussed what needed to be done, our priorities, general questions to each other, and the setting of To-dos for next week.

I guess after this short introduction the idea would be to explain these to-dos to the community on a weekly basis, and as we work on a different branch which changes do not get reflected at https://avicus.net/revisions, their state too. It is like that because Kylo and I are now having weekly meetings to set this values for the forthcoming week, which will exponentially increase the number of things that get done, and consequently (but not in that of a blatant manner), the new things you guys will see on the server.

Our first meeting within this new system was supposed to be last week but as I was away, we postponed it to yesterday. Yesterday, as it was the first meeting, we had a plethora of topics to talk about and to argument into. The things that are primarly getting done (minor things are not listed, and maybe confidential ones too, ex: staff related...) are:

Friday the 11th of December - 2015

On my side:
On kylo's side:
To come on future meetings:
We are very pleased to bring more activity onto the staff team, hopefully this will help a lot. Whenever a meeting occurs we'll update the OP with the info, and bump the thread so that you get alerted and notice it. 

Happy avicusing!