Avicus Archive

The Lobbies are down by ViceTechnicolour May 11, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

Hey,

Unfortunately, the 3 lobby servers are down currently due to a failure in the YAML (on my end) and they have not brought themselves up. I have made an effort to fix it by reverting the 2 commits causing it, but it still has shut it down. The synopsis of this issue was that I was trying to update to a new configuration/parser, but I did not finish updating the whole thing which caused an internal error, closing it down. The main edit I did was to UUIDs, however it still did not survive. The 2 different versions, not currently known, I suppose aren't compatible and it was silly to update the lobby first.

As the player count gradually drops, I apologize for any inconveniences or failures on behalf of myself, and not of the staff team or any else. I will be trying to do anything in my power to bring it back up, but in the meantime to play on the servers use d̶i̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶o̶k̶l̶e̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶:̶ ̶m̶c̶z̶o̶n̶e̶0̶1̶.̶a̶v̶i̶c̶.̶u̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶m̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶ ̶s̶e̶r̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶d̶i̶r̶e̶c̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶n̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶.̶  Apparently this feature has been removed recently without informing me. Server is down 100% it seems.

Please take notice that while it is worked on by the team, I advise you to look at the terms of service and see 3a, as well as section 4. Thank you for complying and understanding that sometimes the server has technical problems.

PokerFace May 11, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

k

Para_Dice May 11, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

Ik I can't log in because of it

ViceTechnicolour May 12, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

Uh yeah... it's been fixed but posting the update anyway.

AutoHit May 12, 2015 at 5:05 AM UTC

k