Avicus Archive

[NEW] Vote for Avicus, get rewarded. by Javipepe November 21, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

Within of the many to-come updates, today, along with Keys, Crates and Lottery, we are presenting the long-awaited voting rewards. This is very easy to do!

https://avicus.net/vote

Vote once per day at each of these links to win up to 250 credits or even temporary premium ranks

Have fun, and remember to vote!

Zegita November 21, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

when is avicus updating to 1.8?

DaFrozenBlaze November 21, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

Can you make the voting links with the emerald more accessible? So we can easily click on it?

Javipepe November 21, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

Can you make the voting links with the emerald more accessible? So we can easily click on it?
I don't really get what you mean

DaFrozenBlaze November 21, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

I don't really get what you mean
You can only get the voting link in game when someone else votes, or when you hover over the emerald. When I hover over the emerald, I see the links, but I can't click it. What I mean is to make the link appear in chat, so we can easily access the website.

faht November 21, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

Awesome!

EDIT:
http://prntscr.com/956vbe

thicccdiccc November 21, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Wtf

Tazz November 21, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

This is detrimental - you now have more ranks than me :cc

AtditC November 21, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Thanks so much! <3

Javipepe November 21, 2015 at 11:11 AM UTC

o fuk i think we put the expire date in years

IcyCode November 21, 2015 at 11:11 AM UTC

Can I suggest that you give every player who joins in the next 24 hours a lottery ticket, so players can see what its all about then if they like the idea of it they will go to the shop and buy more!

Edit: I posted this in the wrong announcement lol

DaFrozenBlaze November 21, 2015 at 2:11 PM UTC

Lol, so looooong

dentmaged November 21, 2015 at 2:11 PM UTC

Can I get a gold star for being special?

DaFrozenBlaze November 21, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

Is Dentstar golden?

ProfessorUtonium November 21, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

Add some more links  so we can spread the server more :p

Javipepe November 21, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

IcyCode November 22, 2015 at 8:11 PM UTC

This has already helped gain loads of players in the 2 days its been open as we're 3rd on Minecraft forums!!!

SmokeJamo November 23, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

There is like 5 websites for this.

PokerFace November 23, 2015 at 9:11 AM UTC

Can I still get prizes by voting even if I'm not on the server?

DaFrozenBlaze November 23, 2015 at 10:11 AM UTC

Can I still get prizes by voting even if I'm not on the server?
I think you still can.

AstroPizza November 23, 2015 at 3:11 PM UTC

I think we should be on more then 2 websites , I would personally still vote even if we had up to 10.

FrozenThorn November 24, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

finally

ItzAidan November 24, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Well The voting for credits thing is kinda useless. People are abusing it (you know who you are.) You see in purple, ______ just got 100 credits for voting 8 times..... Its kinda dumb because your supposed to vote once a day.

steven5703 November 24, 2015 at 9:11 PM UTC

Well The voting for credits thing is kinda useless. People are abusing it (you know who you are.) You see in purple, ______ just got 100 credits for voting 8 times..... Its kinda dumb because your supposed to vote once a day.
You can't vote twice for the same person. If you change your IP and type your name after you voted, it will still say "You have already voted".

Mathematical November 24, 2015 at 10:11 PM UTC

I am most likely the first person to discover this way of "abusing it". I guess I got other people to find out too how to do it (sorry) :P.
Though this glitch is not Avicus' fault, it's just minecraftforums being glitchy again. Every "extra" vote from this glitch DOES NOT give any user more credits than they are supposed to and these votes do not count as a true vote for the minecraftforums top server list, all it does is simply give a server broadcast about a fake vote. So please, to all the butthurt people, calm down. Just view as, I guess, a fun little way to chat with colored text. Minecraftforums will most likely fix this glitch very soon :)!

@OP - Love the voting system! :D