Avicus Archive

After almost 3 years, I'm back. by AlexTheEpic99 August 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

My Past:
I assume most of you don't know me, I've been with the Avicus network ever since it was created. This was my favorite network before being banned for multiple reasons that were proven to be wrong. Besides this most recent ban of mine (Which was almost three years ago) which was a visual glitch in 1.6 which made it look like I was sprinting while crouching. I was on the top 10 players three years ago and was banned around the time of the team update. But I must say it's good to be back :)

Currently:
Well I gotta get used to the PvP systems in Minecraft again, which shouldn't take too long, once I do I'd love to join a team that is actually good (No offense To Specific teams is intended). Preferably very active as well with a good community base. I also am A YouTuber with 630 subscriber, and once I get my new PC Ill be uploading a lot of Avicus videos, If you wish to know my YouTube name, just contact me and I'll let you know.

A bit about me:
I'm 17, turning 18 in two months. I currently work at a Movie theater as a Staff lead (Sound boring I know). Like I said before, I have my own YouTube Channel, I'm currently taking college course classes for Game design. I love to meet some cool people, I'm also a very dark sided humor type of person.  Feel free to hmu :)

Contact me:
For games, I only use discord which you can reach me at: DiabetoThePedo#0189

paulna August 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Welcome back to the server :))

Nice to meet you

JeTePardonne August 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Welcome back :P

KojaCola August 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Wow welcome back!

Skquid August 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Welcome back

Goodnighht August 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Wow I'm pretty sure we never talked, but I recognize your name. My name back then was micahb222000, if you remember me, I doubt it though. I was a Walls kid xd I still am.

Anyway, welcome back! :D

Cow_Man06 August 10, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Welcome back! also your job sounds fun imo

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

Welcome back! also your job sounds fun imo
Nah man, Low pay, overworked. People think its just what they see. No, there is alot of things behind the scenes of a job that happens that the customers don't even know about.

SnowSX3 August 11, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

Welcome back man!

BoldAndBrash August 11, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

I remember seeing you on quite a bit. NuclearDucky or DaBaderMC come to mind? Welcome back!

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

I remember seeing you on quite a bit. NuclearDucky or DaBaderMC come to mind? Welcome back!
NuclearDucky Does.

Numberz_ August 11, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

As the person that banned you back then lying in your reintroduction doesn't really make me pleased to see you back.  Hopefully you've learned from your mistakes this time... welcome back.

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

As the person that banned you back then lying in your reintroduction doesn't really make me pleased to see you back.  Hopefully you've learned from your mistakes this time... welcome back.
I was not crouching andf sprinting, it is a visual glitch from when being teleported between dimensions (In this case servers) If you were crouching while teleported then took off sprint right away after the teleport, You look normal to yourself, but to others it loks like your sprint crouching. The glitch is fixed now but existed in 1.6 and I THINK 1.7, you can go into a lan world to find out with a friend. Im pretty sure if you look up "Sprint crouch glitch minecraft" on youtube, you will find what I'm talking about.

vladthegreat100 August 11, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

lol I'm with Anthony. He showed me the evidence, you clearly were hacking, but welcome back anyways. 
Avicus does enjoy their temporary permanent bans!
And I remember you.

shadowolfyt August 11, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

Welcome Back :D

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

Welcome Back :D

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

lol I'm with Anthony. He showed me the evidence, you clearly were hacking, but welcome back anyways. 
Avicus does enjoy their temporary permanent bans!
And I remember you.
Look up "Minecraft Xbox 360 - SPRINT WHILE CROUCHING GLITCH (How To / Tutorial) [Works on PC]" made by Dat Saintsfan

vladthegreat100 August 11, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

Look up "Minecraft Xbox 360 - SPRINT WHILE CROUCHING GLITCH (How To / Tutorial) [Works on PC]" made by Dat Saintsfan
When your evidence shows you being held back by an anti-cheat and then it spamming in the staff chat that you were hacking, I'm sure its not just a visual glitch buddy.

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 3:08 AM UTC

I was shown a clip of that, but considering the things used to detect that also detects that im crouching and sprinting, is affected by the visual glitch. I don't want to get into an argument here; I know myself I was not hacking and I now record Every single time I play so I can have 100% evidence of it. I just wanted ot show you what the server was possibly detecting.

profbananaslug August 11, 2017 at 4:08 AM UTC

I was shown a clip of that, but considering the things used to detect that also detects that im crouching and sprinting, is affected by the visual glitch. I don't want to get into an argument here; I know myself I was not hacking and I now record Every single time I play so I can have 100% evidence of it. I just wanted ot show you what the server was possibly detecting.
hate to break it to you chap but there's no way an anticheat would be putting up red flags for a visual glitch
if you were crouching and sprinting at the same time, it would detect your inputs and say as much, it could never detect a visual glitch unless you gave it eyes or something

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 4:08 AM UTC

Im not saying its only a visual glitch, It may be a glitch to be crouching and running at the same time. But it was indeed a glitch.

profbananaslug August 11, 2017 at 5:08 AM UTC

Im not saying its only a visual glitch, It may be a glitch to be crouching and running at the same time. But it was indeed a glitch.
sorry i may have been mislead by your constant use of the term "V̦̪́ ̠̖̰̠̤̜I̫̥̥̘̦͟ͅͅ ̷S ̢̦̫͔̜̰̻U͘ ̬̭A̴͕̖̞̟̦ ̝̬͔͓̭̺̟͢L̴̤͎̞̠̠͔ ͇̹̯̥̹̺̜G̵̬͚ ͓̪͈͇̳́ͅͅḺ͍̻ ̘͍̦͉̦Ì͖̻̞̣̯̜ ̱̞͈͚̙̀ͅT͍̲̦̰͈ ̣̥̥̲̫̟̱C̼̝̼͈͘ ̧͙͈H̩̪̺̣̝̬͈" ̱͍́

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 5:08 AM UTC

Lol. I don't know what the glitch does exactly, all I know is that It was Hacks, but it's still good to be back either way :)

Bleeple August 11, 2017 at 6:08 AM UTC

advertisement staff is working

_Gill August 11, 2017 at 7:08 AM UTC

Yo, welcome back

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 7:08 AM UTC

Yo, welcome back
Oml Gill I remember you! I Always lost to you in Survival games!

kon333 August 11, 2017 at 9:08 AM UTC

Wait avicus had an anti cheat?? LOL

Sweedie August 11, 2017 at 11:08 AM UTC

Welcome back

Favourite topping on donuts?

AlexTheEpic99 August 11, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC

Welcome back

Favourite topping on donuts?
Pink Frosted Sprinkled. 00f

Clickn August 11, 2017 at 6:08 PM UTC

Welcome Back I guess hehe

Numberz_ August 14, 2017 at 8:08 PM UTC

I was not crouching andf sprinting, it is a visual glitch from when being teleported between dimensions (In this case servers) If you were crouching while teleported then took off sprint right away after the teleport, You look normal to yourself, but to others it loks like your sprint crouching. The glitch is fixed now but existed in 1.6 and I THINK 1.7, you can go into a lan world to find out with a friend. Im pretty sure if you look up "Sprint crouch glitch minecraft" on youtube, you will find what I'm talking about.
Most of the things I was going to say have been said by Vlad or prof. So I'll just say this: You were hacking no doubt about that. I knew about the glitch but to knowledge it did not work on Avicus back then, so it was not possible to abuse it in any way. You were being held back by an anti cheat plugin that would affect you if you were either flying, no fall, sneaking or using a sprint mod. Staff chat was being spammed by multiple reports from the console that you were triggering the anti cheat, which can be seen in the video evidence. So you are lying.

AlexTheEpic99 August 19, 2017 at 5:08 AM UTC

I can assure you I was not. You showed me the footage, it was indeed the glitch and the server anti-cheat was detecting it as a hack.

AtditC August 19, 2017 at 9:08 AM UTC

Welcome back. This server has changed a lot.

Wahiz August 19, 2017 at 11:08 AM UTC

Stop lying. Anthony has no reason to lie and he doesn't put up with bull shit. :^)

"I'd love to join a team thats actually good" well you've got to be good to join a good team. Or just closet cheat so people think you're good :^)

Lokigh August 19, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

Welcome back bro!