Avicus Archive

Community Spotlight #10 - SevHoe by BoldAndBrash October 19, 2016 at 1:10 AM UTC

Sorry for not posting yesterday; the planned candidate didn't accept my skype request. Anyways, back again with another spotlight. If you want one of your own, fill out the application format here: https://goo.gl/forms/f9XjcBVJ5vMl72bZ2. Today's spotlightee is SevHoe!

What is your username in Minecraft and what is your favourite game on Avicus?
SevHoe. My favorite game on Avicus is CTW, but if I were to choose a past game it would definitely be Nexus. That game was a lot of fun back when people played it.

Introduce yourself in 3-4 sentences.
Hi, I'm Sevo. I'm 13, live in Quebec, Canada. I am of Armenian nationality (Middle-Eastern country, right next to Turkey, Iran, Azerbaijan and Georgia). I don't have many interests but what's really fun for me right now is mainly computers and everything to do with technology. I also like karate, badminton and I used to play soccer as a goalkeeper but it got really depressing and competitive so I stopped. I've been an active member in the community for, I don't know, a little over 2 years now? Before that I just played the game, no interaction. I fell in love with this community and have been with it ever since. I used to be quite toxic, but I think I've gotten better lately.

​What are you the most excited/obsessed over at the moment?
I'm really, really interested in computer tech. I find it really fun and relaxing, and another way to take my mind off of school besides Minecraft, or watching TV. Speaking about TV, I ADORE the following shows, and are willing to have long conversations about them: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, How I Met your Mother, Breaking Bad, Narcos, Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan and Soul Eater.

What interests you the most in life?
For a small part of my life, I've liked computers. But generally I've always been interested a lot in things I can build. I used to adore Legos as a kid, I built and still build stuff with my dad and I built my computer as well.

​What music/art/media do you like?
I like almost everything, even rap when you give me a good song. But what I enjoy most is probably Rock, EDM, etc. I really like The Eden project, which I currently listen to a lot.

​Where are you from?
I'm from Montreal, Quebec. The good ping makes up for the loads of snow and construction we have here.

​What do you spend most of your time doing while on Avicus?​
I spend most of my time on Avicus playing public games, though I'd like to join the competitive scene.

​Anything else you want to mention?
memes

Crazy_ October 19, 2016 at 1:10 AM UTC

Might want to fix that last sentence in the opening

edit - nvm you did

DaFrozenBlaze October 19, 2016 at 5:10 AM UTC

Yay

Okiba October 19, 2016 at 7:10 PM UTC

ey sevo

Sevoo October 19, 2016 at 9:10 PM UTC

ha gay

Sevoo October 19, 2016 at 11:10 PM UTC