Avicus Archive

ama ArmamentHaki by ArmamentHaki August 13, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

hey ama I am 15 years old and have bad internet and like to write shit in chat to annoy people oh and i like one piece but really ask something otherwise im sad and my life is boring

piratewithgun August 13, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

Favourite one piece character?

ArmamentHaki August 13, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

Favourite one piece character?
I guess I would go for Sabo because he has strong ArmamentHaki.... No, really, he is a cool guy. I also like Zoro when he gets badass and Luffy but it would be too mainstream to just write Luffy

piratewithgun August 13, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

I guess I would go for Sabo because he has strong ArmamentHaki.... No, really, he is a cool guy. I also like Zoro when he gets badass and Luffy but it would be too mainstream to just write Luffy
Favourite marine??
favourite non straw hat pirate crew?
best arc so far?

cellish August 13, 2017 at 8:08 PM UTC

opinions

ArmamentHaki August 13, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

Favourite marine??
favourite non straw hat pirate crew?
best arc so far?
Marine? Hm, lets see... Kizaru is kinda cool... Sengoku and and Garp are funny together too. I love Shanks' crew basically because of Lucky Lou, or rather, how I like to call him, "that fat guy". If I had a favourite arc, it would be Marineford, although every arc has really cool things. Oh, and Reunion Arc when they destroy the fake strawhats. Hope I dont spoiler anyone...

ArmamentHaki August 13, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

opinions
I like you although I don't know you

Wahiz August 13, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

What's with the name?

piratewithgun August 14, 2017 at 12:08 PM UTC

Marine? Hm, lets see... Kizaru is kinda cool... Sengoku and and Garp are funny together too. I love Shanks' crew basically because of Lucky Lou, or rather, how I like to call him, "that fat guy". If I had a favourite arc, it would be Marineford, although every arc has really cool things. Oh, and Reunion Arc when they destroy the fake strawhats. Hope I dont spoiler anyone...

yeah lucky lou is cool, and yasopp I like too :) and reunion is so sick seeing what they all learned in two years

if you could have any devil fruit power what would it be?

ArmamentHaki August 14, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

What's with the name?
ArmamentHaki is a cool power from One Piece which can be used to attack guys that couldn't be attacked without, if you mean that. If not, my real name is Luca

ArmamentHaki August 14, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

yeah lucky lou is cool, and yasopp I like too :) and reunion is so sick seeing what they all learned in two years

if you could have any devil fruit power what would it be?

Ugh, there are so many cool powers... From Paramecia I would probably choose the String String fruit or Luffys and from Logia Maybe Flame or Light fruit... I wouldnt want Zoan though

piratewithgun August 14, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

Ugh, there are so many cool powers... From Paramecia I would probably choose the String String fruit or Luffys and from Logia Maybe Flame or Light fruit... I wouldnt want Zoan though

I also think light the best logia, logia becomes weak against armament haki so I would probably go for the paramecia type. I like the chop chop fruit a lot, string is OP.... zoan is kinda shitty apart from marco the phoenix and sengoku

worst devil fruit? xd

ArmamentHaki October 14, 2017 at 8:10 AM UTC

I also think light the best logia, logia becomes weak against armament haki so I would probably go for the paramecia type. I like the chop chop fruit a lot, string is OP.... zoan is kinda shitty apart from marco the phoenix and sengoku

worst devil fruit? xd

Foxy Slow Slow Fruit