Avicus Archive

So I finally registered for an account. by Fulgrim_III July 7, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Hello! I'm Rogal Dorn, I have been playing on this server for a very long time and just decided to make an account. I'm 23 and live in Michigan currently. I do a bunch of crazy stuff irl that I won't write a book about here, I just wanted to say hi.

Junr July 7, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Welcome to the forums! You are a very great archer in game and a fun person to talk to :3. I hope you enjoy the forums, as much as you enjoy the server :3.

resepignev July 7, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Heeeya,
How are you doing and how did you find out about avicus?

DaFrozenBlaze July 7, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Hey welcome!!

Crimson_Aught July 7, 2016 at 7:07 PM UTC

wb, mr 6 years :D

Han_So_Hyun July 7, 2016 at 7:07 PM UTC

Hi Rogal_Dorn_VII!
Welcome to Avicus!
It is great to have you here with us!
If you have any questions, please feel free to do so!
And I have seen you in game quite a lot!
You have amazing archery skills!!
Where did you learn that?
Please teach me some day!

Hope to see you in game!

Fulgrim_III July 7, 2016 at 9:07 PM UTC

Welcome to the forums! You are a very great archer in game and a fun person to talk to :3. I hope you enjoy the forums, as much as you enjoy the server :3.
I think I will! Good to talk to you outside of the games for once. Congratulation on becoming a moderator, from what I have personally seen you are doing great!

Fulgrim_III July 7, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

Heeeya,
How are you doing and how did you find out about avicus?
I'm doing great thanks! I have been playing Avicus for a LONG time, Either right when it started or at least close to then, i've been on multiple different accounts and names though (all legit lol). This is not only my favorite MC server, but honestly it's actually my favorite FPS as well. I can't explain it, but I enjoy the throwback matches as much or more than most modern high-tech fps games out there.

wb, mr 6 years :D
Hahaha I have been thinking about that since you brought it up, I think I was playing on a server with very similar rules to the avicus games we currently play when I started and got things mixed up. Thanks for preventing me from looking like an even BIGGER idiot.

Hi Rogal_Dorn_VII!
Welcome to Avicus!
It is great to have you here with us!
If you have any questions, please feel free to do so!
And I have seen you in game quite a lot!
You have amazing archery skills!!
Where did you learn that?
Please teach me some day!

Hope to see you in game!
I've seen you a bunch too, i'll make sure to say hi next time we meet! Thanks for the compliments about my archery, I used to be REALLY good but now I think i'm just OK to be honest. The reason I use a bow as my primary weapon 70 or so percent of the time is because of two things.

First, I enjoy taking my virtual life too seriously and desperately trying to actually survive through matches while still being effective. Ranged fighting is the best way to do that.
The second reason is mostly habit. The very first online PVP server I played on had a rule where archers can ONE SHOT KILL at any range over 25 blocks. In that OP system you get to learn accurate rapid fire fast. Nice to talk to you!

Crazy_ July 7, 2016 at 10:07 PM UTC

Hi, welcome

Fulgrim_III July 7, 2016 at 11:07 PM UTC

Hi, welcome
Thanks!

Junr July 7, 2016 at 11:07 PM UTC

I think I will! Good to talk to you outside of the games for once. Congratulation on becoming a moderator, from what I have personally seen you are doing great!
Thank you! ^-^

Fulgrim_III July 7, 2016 at 11:07 PM UTC

So I do have a question, I recently learned that this server has a friend function to see what friends you have online. What's the etiquette for that? There are lots of people who I don't know very well, but I like to see them on line so I know who to challenge. Would it be weird to add a bunch of friends I don't talk to much?

Zintenka July 7, 2016 at 11:07 PM UTC

So I do have a question, I recently learned that this server has a friend function to see what friends you have online. What's the etiquette for that? There are lots of people who I don't know very well, but I like to see them on line so I know who to challenge. Would it be weird to add a bunch of friends I don't talk to much?
Not at all, it'd be understandable should you wish to do this. Even create an archer's nest with a friend or something, it's up to you.

I've seen you around a bit and I would like to get to know you a bit better :)

SnowSX3 July 8, 2016 at 12:07 AM UTC

Welcome welcome :D

Fulgrim_III July 8, 2016 at 12:07 AM UTC

Not at all, it'd be understandable should you wish to do this. Even create an archer's nest with a friend or something, it's up to you.

I've seen you around a bit and I would like to get to know you a bit better :)
Thanks for the advice! Yah you won me over the other night with all those crazy old maps on top of the new one you designed. Nice to meet you here, consider me a friend.

Humblares July 8, 2016 at 5:07 AM UTC

Zintenkas new map adds for more action with TNT bows so you might enjoy that

hasl July 8, 2016 at 5:07 AM UTC

Hey, welcome to Avicus! 

Toilets are down the hall, to the left. :P

Hundres July 8, 2016 at 6:07 AM UTC

Welcome to the Avicus community!

Crimson_Aught July 8, 2016 at 9:07 AM UTC

Go to people profile (here on forums) and click "Add Friend" blue button.

Fulgrim_III July 8, 2016 at 6:07 PM UTC

Go to people profile (here on forums) and click "Add Friend" blue button.
Thanks got it!

Fulgrim_III July 9, 2016 at 3:07 AM UTC

Also, HEY JUNR! Find me online. You practically live on this server but every time I want to PM you I can't find ya. Lol. I have team questions, now that i'm actually registered.

Junr July 9, 2016 at 4:07 AM UTC

Also, HEY JUNR! Find me online. You practically live on this server but every time I want to PM you I can't find ya. Lol. I have team questions, now that i'm actually registered.
Hey, add me on skype: live:rob_junior_2000, if you don't have one, please make one :P. We can discuss some things there.

Fulgrim_III July 9, 2016 at 7:07 PM UTC

Hey, add me on skype: live:rob_junior_2000, if you don't have one, please make one :P. We can discuss some things there.
Ok will do!

Jahaj July 9, 2016 at 8:07 PM UTC

Hey there, welcome to the forums!

If you have any questions make sure to ask any staff member and they will respond ASAP! :D

Fulgrim_III July 12, 2016 at 1:07 AM UTC

Just sent a skype request and got teamspeak set up though I don't understand it yet.