Avicus Archive

Combining Resource Packs? by build_high August 22, 2014 at 11:08 AM UTC

Well, many people have been releasing resource packs kinda recently/ last two weeks. So I have searched around and looked up things but I just can't figure out how to :/ any help please. 

pretty much, I need help combining textures. Help please.

xxxheraxxx August 22, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

It isn't that hard combining them, you just need to open both texture pack files and replace folders or parts of the folders with the other texture pack

cinammoncroc000 August 22, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

Well, if you look inside a texture pack's files, you'll see a multitude of folders that hold the textures. The "textures" folder will hold all the textures for mobs, items, GUI, etc.

If you take the tile 'diamond_sword.png' from one texture pack and put it in another texture pack, that diamond sword will appear in the texture pack you put it in.

It's really not that complicated once you play around with it. I'll give more info later since I gtg to school, if I can.

xxxheraxxx August 22, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

What two texture pack you trying to combine?

build_high August 22, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

Well, if you look inside a texture pack's files, you'll see a multitude of folders that hold the textures. The "textures" folder will hold all the textures for mobs, items, GUI, etc.

If you take the tile 'diamond_sword.png' from one texture pack and put it in another texture pack, that diamond sword will appear in the texture pack you put it in.

It's really not that complicated once you play around with it. I'll give more info later since I gtg to school, if I can.

build_high August 22, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

Resource Packs
Base -Default (texture for all undecided entities)
Weaponry 
-Bow (Cinnamon Craft)
-Swords (Dragon Dance)(all shaped like diamond but have wood (brown) stone (grey) iron (white) gold (golden) and Diamond (cyan)
Tools
-Dragon Dance 
Blocks
-BoxCraft
PvP Aspects
fire- (CinnamonCraft)
Particles- (xKingy's 32x Faithful edit)

Destroy Stages (1-9)-Refined Nebula

GUI-Start Screen (Cinnamon Craft)
-Ingame GUI (GridCraft Tron Legacy)
-Text ( Tiggy's Default edit 2.0)

this is is the list I made to keep on top of it... More than two packs :/