Avicus Archive

I Need Skype Help Now! by Wahiz October 2, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

So I just got home and tryed to load up my Skype and it said can't connect because of DLL (what does it mean) so yeah please help me I need it to talk to irl friend about homework Like now!

AtditC October 2, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

DLL? .dll files are files which are used for applictions/programs. I'm not sure if it means some dll files have issues, but if it is, try to reinstall Skype!

Wahiz October 2, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

DLL? .dll files are files which are used for applictions/programs. I'm not sure if it means some dll files have issues, but if it is, try to reinstall Skype!
I reinstalled Skype already and my hardrive isn't full. I think it might be a virus which is associated with my email hack which is still trying to be worked out. So yeah I don't think it was that

AtditC October 2, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

I reinstalled Skype already and my hardrive isn't full. I think it might be a virus which is associated with my email hack which is still trying to be worked out. So yeah I don't think it was that
email hack? Tell me more!

btw, have you tried using Skype by your mobile phone or on another pc?

Wahiz October 2, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

I'm gonna try it on my mobile phone and I will add you on Skype if you want to talk about the email hack but I won't talk about it here

Wahiz October 3, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

email hack? Tell me more!

btw, have you tried using Skype by your mobile phone or on another pc?
Ok my Skype works on my phone

AtditC October 3, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

Ok my Skype works on my phone
alright add me (skype: ardit142r)

Wahiz October 3, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

So, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, I play on a Laptop so when I use Skype it's already built in. But when I try to call someone it ends the call and says "your playback device isn't working" anyone have any way to fix this? If so I will be on Edawg TS if you would like to help me step by step

Coco_stag October 3, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

So, I have recently upgraded to Windows 10, I play on a Laptop so when I use Skype it's already built in. But when I try to call someone it ends the call and says "your playback device isn't working" anyone have any way to fix this? If so I will be on Edawg TS if you would like to help me step by step
When I tried skype calling you it did hang up saying

"this user can only send skype im's"

I think its something with your microphone/speakers.

Wahiz October 3, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

When I tried skype calling you it did hang up saying

"this user can only send skype im's"

I think its something with your microphone/speakers.
How would I fix that?

Coco_stag October 3, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

How would I fix that?
Check to see if all your sounds are working + your microphone.