Avicus Archive

PLZ HELP ME by X911yasuomain69X June 14, 2017 at 10:06 AM UTC

hello this is chertan's alt kinosjourney or r_in
my life is fucked and my parents r going to divorce. i might be going to china where the internet is fucked and i cant play this game anymore but srsly how do i deal with this? im pretty depressed and i started thinking about all of my future being me sucking whores and taking drugs and shit so please help me. i kinda decided to take this to the internet since i live in australia where everyone is a peace loving cunt living the same life everyday so they have no fucking clue about how to solve this problem. this is legit serious please dont put in stupid comments

zicuri June 14, 2017 at 12:06 PM UTC

Bro try to focus in your own problems, if your parents decided to that It's fine My parents are divorced aswell and I know how you feel but your parents problems should not be yours avoid that situation you dad is still your dad and same with your mommy, hope you get better bro <3

flyofff June 14, 2017 at 1:06 PM UTC

May dad and mom are divorced as well. My mom robbed my dads home. What I wanna say here is even though everything gets shit, you get used to it. Just give yourself some time bro. It will get better soon, trust me :)

X911yasuomain69X June 14, 2017 at 1:06 PM UTC

May dad and mom are divorced as well. My mom robbed my dads home. What I wanna say here is even though everything gets shit, you get used to it. Just give yourself some time bro. It will get better soon, trust me :)
Thank you. To be honest, I really do consider you a friend even though we didn't really know each other and that was because you were always so nice to me. i can't thank you enough for helping me once again.