Avicus Archive

How can I make more friends in the community? by caleb_gl April 2, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

I 'd like to become more active.

Is it being on the teamspeak, getting skypes, ect? OR just saying hi?

Whatever it is, I'd like to become more active! So help a brother out, what do I do? 

BoldAndBrash April 2, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

Forums, Skype, Teamspeak, friendly talking, dont break rules,

Joltz_ April 2, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

https://avicus.net/forums/abafe4fe7

MajestysDream April 2, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

When I wasn't very popular in the community, I started out by posting more on the forums. In game, I would greet many people. Over time, many people knew who I was and I became more popular. Also, I highly recommend TeamSpeak. :)

Zedther April 2, 2015 at 10:04 PM UTC

I spent like 30 minutes adding like 150 people on the forums

chaibrit1 April 2, 2015 at 10:04 PM UTC

I started to become active on the server once I joined the Avicus Teamspeak! There are some really nice and funny users on there that are always open to meet new people! As well as what Pete said, greet some players in game and be open to having a conversation with players you don't even know, they may end up being good friend of yours! :P

Trexychan April 2, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

Send friend requests to random people

StickilasFanboy April 2, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

Send friend requests to random people
Oh so I'm random now.. xd

Rainstruck April 2, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

I HIGHLY recommend TeamSpeak! It is a great way to meet new people and find other players that share similar interests with you! I would also try to get on a team, because The Tournament is coming up soon, and anyone who is anyone will join :D

Tarheelkiwi April 2, 2015 at 11:04 PM UTC

You already made one :DDDDD

nintendoboy11 April 3, 2015 at 12:04 AM UTC

Talk to people on the forums, go into TeamSpeak, and don't break the rules and you will have friends! You can also apply for livestreamer if you can livestream for events! This will be a good way to meet new people!

scolton April 3, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

When I wasn't very popular in the community, I became a developer.  Instant friendship points.  But seriously, I'd just keep active and you'll gain friends.  Don't be an a**hole.  That is always helpful.

nerfgun2002 April 3, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

To Be Popular, You Have To Earn Reputation. Don't Be Like Me, After Gaining My Popularity, It Just Went Poof Because I Broke too Many Rules.

kycrafft April 3, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

I started to become active on the server once I joined the Avicus Teamspeak! There are some really nice and funny users on there that are always open to meet new people! As well as what Pete said, greet some players in game and be open to having a conversation with players you don't even know, they may end up being good friend of yours! :P
>On TeamSpeak all the time 
>Doesn't talk 
>kycrafft cries every time

ClubberNugget April 3, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

Just wear a "free hugs" shirt and they will come running to your door from some friendship......and hugz

JJTheGuy April 3, 2015 at 3:04 AM UTC

My brother got "popular" and he was in with the cool kidz, so I went around saying "_garrett_rocks_ is my brother!!" and after alot of that, becoming good myself *cough* new cpu *cough*, I'm in with the cool kids now. :^)

Glitchaye April 3, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

Teamspeak

thats about it

JoseTheSavage April 3, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

Being yourself.

AstroPizza April 3, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

TeamSpeak community is life <3 

Come on teamspeak one day and chat i guarantee if you'll have a great time.

ImJeezus April 3, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

kill farming

Eteh April 3, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

Here are some ways that can help you get more friends! :D

- Be friendly
- Minimise the vulgarities or something like that
- Don't boast too much
- Get TeamSpeak :3

Hope it works! Have a good day. :)

caleb_gl April 5, 2015 at 3:04 PM UTC

You already made one :DDDDD
<333333