Avicus Archive

Should I leave avicus and minecraft by ArkhamJoshFTW July 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

I am wondering if I should leave avicus and minecraft. There are a few reasons why I think I should leave.

1.I am no help at all toward avicus

2. Many people have anger against me on avicus

3. I should do more than I am doing with my life 

Now my question is should I leave avicus and minecraft or should I stay

SWEET_Johny July 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

You should stay! I'm sure lots of people are appreciative of you, whether or not you help the server :3

ArkhamJoshFTW July 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

I mean you might be right but still I don't know

HereIwas July 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

You should stay because of these reasons that i answered: 

Ans: Avicus is a server that you can enjoy, play not to actually help the server the best you can. You can just enjoy your game in the server, and you don't actually have to worry that you didn't actually helped avicus at all. You can just have fun!
Ans: Well, if people has anger upon you, there should be a reason. And you are the person who know the reason very well, so you work hard to fix that problem and become friends again with your enemies in the server, that would solve this question.
3.I should do more than i am doing with my life 
Ans: Minecraft is a game that you can enjoy, not to destroy your entire life if you play it. I know when you think about it, game is not the entire life but it is just a part of your life that you can have fun with. And perhaps, who knows? You can have fun with Minecraft!

Phobiaxx July 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

depends, how well are you doing in life?
but... don't leave D: stay

I think I will stay :)

HereIwas July 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

Did my words helped ya?

Did my words helped ya?
Yep they helped a lot,
everyone's did

ViolentBoo July 15, 2014 at 2:07 PM UTC

Croc, let me be straight with you, how old are you?

Um why do you need to know?

Cause I don't like people asking me personal questions

ViolentBoo July 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Because if your around 12 (Guessing here) what do you expect to do at your age?

You go to school then go home.

That's it. There's literally nothing else to do so just play minecraft.

kycrafft July 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

3. I should do more than I am doing with my life 

1. Every person who plays expands the community (for better or worse, tigerman)

2. It's ok if people are going to be mad at you. Just keep your cool and stay way from them. The staff are always there too. 

3. You can do more with your life. You don't have to leave, just play less. 

ArkhamJoshFTW July 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

You are right but dude I want to be able to play guitar more often or swim or read is what I meant

You are right but dude I want to be able to play guitar more often or swim or read is what I meant
You can go play guitar, or swim, or read. If you ever don't want to do those, hop back on the computer. I'm sure you can balance it out.

MissCarmel July 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Because if your around 12 (Guessing here) what do you expect to do at your age?

You go to school then go home.

That's it. There's literally nothing else to do so just play minecraft.
I see your point but do you think I really want to spend my summer in front of a computer screen instead of hanging out with my friends and just more stuff like that? Twelve year olds have lives too...

I see your point but do you think I really want to spend my summer in front of a computer screen instead of hanging out with my friends and just more stuff like that? Twelve year olds have lives too...
You can hang out with your friends. On Avicus. 

Or something like that. 

Maybe. 

Ok, ok, I wouldn't know, I have no friends.

OriginaI July 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Umm this was a attention post. I had one like this a month ago and they said it was a attention post. So don't mean to be harsh.

Umm this was a attention post. I had one like this a month ago and they said it was a attention post. So don't mean to be harsh.
D:  who did?

MLG_Jirafa July 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

"If you love it let it go"...except minecraft, minecraft is da best :P

This is not an attention post ebirdy I actually wanted to know if I should quit minecraft and avicus

"If you love it let it go"...except minecraft, minecraft is da best :P
Lol ruy

carrie_may July 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

If it is an attention post, he should have posted this for multiple of times already which is similar to this topic

Thank you Carrie

Lol ruy
So did I... And I'll tell ya in a sec
And saying after people  have posted Stay!! And then ur like fine I will.

OK got em. Yoavkipper.peachy.hobomaddy.and some others
And u r asking for people to say Stay and give u reasons, if you really like the community then stay , if u don't, leave. Not that hard.
(Didn't mean to be harsh)

I chose to stay ebirdy because I felt that people were right aka sweet Johnny and stevenkyu and how you are saying that I am doing it for attention is really angering me so I would like to kindly ask you to stop

I chose to stay ebirdy because I felt that people were right aka sweet Johnny and stevenkyu and how you are saying that I am doing it for attention is really angering me so I would like to kindly ask you to stop
I will stop, I'm just stating my opinion. 

Kthxbai

carrie_may July 15, 2014 at 3:07 PM UTC

Thank you Carrie
Np and it seemed that you're only new here in the forums which is you only got 2 pages of your comments and replies

Ok thank you for your cooperation ebirdy