Avicus Archive

School is tomorrow... A tale for you! by Zintenka September 4, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

This is more of a funny but truthful tale of me. I'm not tellin' y'all my real name but here is an example of my literature. Its a reference to the fallout series endings. It's meant to be a joke but also a warning for those transitioning to highschool in the United States. Be ready for this...

Tale start!

And so ends the tale of the Weary Cartographer (Map Maker) named Zintenka; and through his time in summer vacation...

Through a period of PVPing, making maps, and having his topics turned to flame wars. He didn't let the vices around him influence him too much...

When Zintenka experienced his first flamed topic, he unfortunately grew cold and angered... This lead to the first time of him experiencing a temp ban...

BUT, there is always time to think back on what you did and learn from your mistakes...

When he walked to that dreadful laundromat and washed his clothing and covers, he sacrificed the last day of his vacation for being prepared for school...

School... many call it a place to learn. Many call it a place to mingle and gallivant around...

Zintenka calls it... a hell hole... a place where, yes you learn. But hindered by your peers and the judging eyes and mouths of your mentors...

However, however, however! He didn't let them get to him, he grew stronger through working out with weights and trying to avoid confrontations where they may happen...

A girl getting slashed across the face with a knife that was smuggled through the "efficient" metal detector...

A girls weave pulled straight from her scalp...

Zintenka brawling with another male and fending off aggressors for his Nigerian real name and his ethnicity... 

War... War Never Changes...

Awarrior September 4, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

War never will change

War will never change

War iz War

Change never will war

Never change will war

o.o

o.O

Will war ever change?

Change ever war will?

Will change ever war?

War never ends

End war never

I think Venom should go to bed o.O

cinammoncroc000 September 4, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

Wow
10/10
would read again
+1

Ogrey September 4, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

War never will change

War will never change

War iz War

Change never will war

Never change will war

o.o

o.O

Will war ever change?

Change ever war will?

Will change ever war?

War never ends

End war never

Awar never changesarriorVenom

Zintenka September 4, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

War never will change

War will never change

War iz War

Change never will war

Never change will war

o.o

o.O

Will war ever change?

Change ever war will?

Will change ever war?

War never ends

End war never

That's so deep u.u

Zintenka September 4, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

Awar never changesarriorVenom
Hahaha!

kycrafft September 4, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

You didn't push 217, did you? Rip Zinteka

(I think it's 217, in project purity, right?)

Zintenka September 4, 2014 at 4:09 AM UTC

You didn't push 217, did you? Rip Zinteka

(I think it's 217, in project purity, right?)
I sacrificed myself but I didnt put in the damn Enclave's "purity". I'd be a massacre. And from the youtube vid's... it was...

My last words: "Ugh... yesh... Radiation... take me you bosht'et! TAKE ME YOU DAMN BOSHT'ET!" *Coughs up blood then dies*