Avicus Archive

Remove the damn Anti Cheat for Blocks by ViolentBoo June 15, 2014 at 12:06 AM UTC

For flast clickers like me, when I'm low on health and trying to run away in a tunnel or building in gerneral, I click very quickly. (11 Times a second). Then when I really need to place blocks in a hurry before I die, the anti cheats comes along and kills me.

I HATE THIS. REMOVE IT.

Riskayyy June 15, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

Removing it would result in more hacks that actually work.

OriginaI June 15, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

I thought you werent aloud to cuss? my mom probuly won't like me to be on this site if she sees this.

Aanszo June 15, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

Is it possible to decrease the sensitivity on Anti-cheat? So it's not insanely easy for it to stop you from building especially when retreating with </3.

OriginaI June 15, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

Hey Miguel, we need to make a video one day!

steven5703 June 15, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

I thought you werent aloud to cuss? my mom probuly won't like me to be on this site if she sees this.
oh god he said 'damn' call the police!!!1!!!!!1one!11!!!11one!1!!one!!oneone!1!!

TheOpAmerican June 15, 2014 at 7:06 AM UTC

oh god he said 'damn' call the police!!!1!!!!!1one!11!!!11one!1!!one!!oneone!1!!
911; what is your emergency?

_Avy June 15, 2014 at 7:06 AM UTC

YUS PLZ!
XD Sorry but it is really annoying

BelgiumWaffles June 15, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

+1. He is a wise man guys he is right.

TotallyTotle June 15, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

The anit-cheat stops fly hackers and fast places and if you take it off then it want stop them so -1

Edit: +loads of other types of hacks

ParthDarthVader June 15, 2014 at 12:06 PM UTC

OFF TOPIC: Damn, Hell, and Sexy are not bad words. They are just a little extreme version of Dang, Heck, and Hot.

There will come a time when you will have to accept that you can't make people stop saying even harsher language.

ON TOPIC: Wrll it doesn't really effect me cause my computer sucks, but I'm getting a better one over the summer, so I would like something to be put into place.