Avicus Archive

A little incident. by TheMasterClock June 6, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

Hello everyone,

You might be wondering why the clockracer is not at school right now. So I'll tell you a summary of what happened on Friday June 6'th 2014.
So school's almost over and I am happy. So today felt like a normal Friday. I walked to school and said hi to my friends in the hallway. We had an assembly and once that was finished our teacher told us that we are going to have recess with our reading buddies (Reading buddies are second graders who will read with us once in a while. I was playing tag and running a lot. I was soon out of breath so I sat down on the ground. Suddenly our teacher said that our recess was over so I walked to our line. I started to see everything very blurry. I told my best friend (who's IGN Is penguin102002) that I started to see things blurry and then suddenly I saw nothing. I thought I turned blind or something but our teacher saw that I looked like I was going to faint. Then she told me to sit down and then I did. Two minutes I saw everything very blurry again and then a minute later I saw everything usual. The nurse brang me a wheelchair and I sat on it. I went to the nurse's office. She checked my pulse and temperature and she knew what happened. I almost fainted! So she gave me some cheese crackers and some water so I can feel better. Suddenly penguin102002 came with all my other friends and they brought me a poster. That poster had everyone sign a get well soon. I was happy that everyone did this for me. They were so kind. Then penguin came back in 10 minutes later with my other friend ( the other friend's IGN is z011104) and they got all the stuff out of my desk since everyone was going to clean out there desks. They were the best friend I could ever have. :'). Later my mother came and she took me home. Now I am taking some rest. I will come to playing Avicus tomorrow when I feel ok. Thanks for listening to my story!

Iron June 6, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

That's nice of your friends hope u feel better

TheMasterClock June 6, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

That's nice of your friends hope u feel better
Thanks.

Yes, my friends were very nice to do that.

ViceTechnicolour June 6, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

Get better! I'm surprised that your school supported you like that.. the students at the school I used to go to probably would tease me and bully.

NewVoltdrive June 6, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

What exactly was wrong with you?

TheMasterClock June 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

What exactly was wrong with you?
I almost fainted of dehidration

I also show in this summary how kind and generous my classmates were.

Jehna June 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Wow,  that was my guess after reading this.  I passed out twice before, both causes were dehydration :/

(but i'm a fish, lol)

NewVoltdrive June 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Dehydration? That's strange. Assuming you live in USA, your cafeteria should serve milk, which is hydrating. Plus, there are water fountains.
Sorry, my mom's a nurse. :P

TheMasterClock June 6, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Dehydration? That's strange. Assuming you live in USA, your cafeteria should serve milk, which is hydrating. Plus, there are water fountains.
Yes, that is the strange thing. We had extra recess and I had a breakfast and I did have water.
Yes I do live in USA.

cinammoncroc000 June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

Your school seems nice :) Glad to see you're getting better

speakmm June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

They made you a get well soon poster 10 minutes after the incident?

TheMasterClock June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

They made you a get well soon poster 10 minutes after the incident?
Yes, because it was the second to last day of school. We didn't really have anything to do.

speakmm June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

Yes, because it was the second to last day of school. We didn't really have anything to do.
Fair enough, seems like you have some nice friends!

Ogrey June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

I hope you get better :) It's nice to have friends like that who always support you no matter what <3

Synergic June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

@Para that's sad

mattishotaf June 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

Thats really nice, Get well soon!

TheMasterClock June 6, 2014 at 10:06 PM UTC

Thanks guys. 

Penguin102002 June 7, 2014 at 1:06 PM UTC

your welcome dude you are the best

vladthegreat100 June 7, 2014 at 2:06 PM UTC

milk doesn't hydrate too much, one cup of milk is equal to half a cup of water :P