Avicus Archive

Blocks Disappearing by ViolentBoo July 12, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

Alright so, I don't know why but when I click rapidly to place blocks they don't place like at all. I'm filling up a tunnel and and I'm clicking like a mad man and the blocks just start to disappear. This is SO frustrating and it gets me killed at times when I'm on low health.

Now let me just say. If this is anti cheat, please remove it. This is not lethal.

Also on Titans, when I rightclick with bottles I keep getting them back if I rightclick quickly.

mr_penguin_12 July 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Ikr

Mango_ July 12, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Yeah I get the exact same issue when I try to bridge on Nebula. I don't know if it's just me, but the effects seem to be worse when I use glass. It's extremely annoying and has caused numerous deaths.

Gforce40 July 12, 2014 at 6:07 PM UTC

It's an anti cheat thing.

_Lowkigh July 12, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

I agree COMPLETELY I was bridging on curabitur and the blocks i place just disappeared.
I play with sounds cause you can hear the block placement soo it kinda helps but still many of my deaths are cause by this. plz fix  :D

OldManTigerMask July 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

I am going to tell that the staff members are trying they're best to work on No Cheat Plus

Notalgicular July 12, 2014 at 9:07 PM UTC

I am going to tell that the staff members are trying they're best to work on No Cheat Plus
No they're not. Avicus dont use no cheat plus

JKawesome July 12, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

I freaking hate that glitch.

It always occurs at the worst times, like when I'm bridging to the monuments in Senex, or when I speedbridge on Frostbite before the other team starts shooting. A Senex match took 5 times longer than usual because of this glitch. I was playing with sfkwww, and it took him like 10 tries in Castle Adventure because of this glitch. Please remove this anti cheat thing if that's what's causing this. Anti cheat doesnt really help either, I still see players flying around, and it doesn't stop killaura or anti knockback. So what's the point of it?

Hola July 12, 2014 at 10:07 PM UTC

And the saddest part is the fact that the nocheat doesn't even stop fly/speed hacking ._.