Avicus Archive

what if avicus had the minigame spleef by Fluffypoofy June 25, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

and people who team spleef in other games get kicked and transported to spleef  right as they team spleef xD no jk that would be horrible especially if someone accidentally spleefed someone
plus avicus hates spleef but i like spleef xD i use to play it on servers all the time with a huge amount of people playing  
this probably should be in game discussion but i will go off topic now

WHO LIKES CAKE ?????  :D

no?

ok.......

garsdef June 25, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

Um... No... Just no...

Eklip_Z June 26, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

When you say Avicus one would normally mean the whole community but when you say "Avicus doesn't like spleef" that becomes an incorrect statement because I like spleef, I actually love running around trying to break blocks under people, besides how pointless it seems.

cinammoncroc000 June 26, 2014 at 6:06 AM UTC

The OP confused me, but I'll base my reply on the title.
Unless FunkyIvy can code a unique spleef minigame from normal spleef, I doubt that spleef will ever see its face as a minigame on Avicus. I wouldn't mind spleef being added in, however.

Kammeh June 26, 2014 at 7:06 AM UTC

I think it should be added because it will attract more players and donates and it's just fun

Fluffypoofy June 26, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

When you say Avicus one would normally mean the whole community but when you say "Avicus doesn't like spleef" that becomes an incorrect statement because I like spleef, I actually love running around trying to break blocks under people, besides how pointless it seems.
i meant by the rules or who ever came up with the game ideas not the people cause if i meant people then it would be still incorrect cause i love spleef too i meant in games and ideas to add in avicus they suggest no grief or breaking blocks

MLG_Jirafa June 26, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

It will be "fun", I mean the reaction of the spleefer, getting randomly teleported to another minigame, is autospleefing a part of that?

zero9178 June 26, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

You could add it in avicade. Many games in avicade aren't unique so that wouldn't be the problem and you yould add something.

Fluffypoofy June 26, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

It will be "fun", I mean the reaction of the spleefer, getting randomly teleported to another minigame, is autospleefing a part of that?
I don't know  it was just a weird idea i had