Avicus Archive

Killaura? Ban? Why? by Mozart June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Dear reader,

As you could see from my profile: i have been banned for killaura (i dont use that)
Sadly enough there are staff members who ban without spectating long enough to get to know a player (yes i mean you jake41901). Some staffmembers like jozzmcozz. Doctapop or izjust4fun have known me for longer and do know i dont hack. I would like to ask one of the (better?) mods to unban me since im a legit player and i would like to continue playing on this server.

kingt64

Mooch24 June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Email [email protected]
Shame to see such a good player go :c

Mozart June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Thx man, i did im hoping for an unban

ParthDarthVader June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Email [email protected] to appeal. In the email explain what you did wrong, and why you should be unbanned.

Aydran June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Simply because you "didn't" hack in the pass doesn't make an excuse for "hacking" now.

Well there's quite a lot of people who know i dont hack. Just to name a lot of the Bad Company clan. Also some of the better mods at pvping (jozzmcozz, Doctapop or izjust4fun) have seen me playing and  know that im a legit player. So it's kinda unfair.
I mean i have never seen Jake41901, hes probably not that experienced with pvping. Doesnt mean that better players are hackers..

Princezz_Dubstep June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

As stated above, send in a email at [email protected]. Hopefully then, you'll get unbanned. Best wishes.

Thanks a lot to the people who support me.

Just to make sure that no one will have to post it again:

i already sent an email

fazer153 June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

I've seen you play a lot before and i seriously think you wouldn't hack. I think this is just another case like what happened to me. Oh yeah, welcome to the banned club c:
But you better not have used 1337 h4xZ.
Mmmmmmmmmm get ready to wait 1+ months for a response woo! :D

alexanderjoe June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Please email [email protected] and do not make forum appeals. But good luck on appealing :)

I know, i have seen on your infraction list that you have been banned a lot by (probably 12 yo) mod, you know them feels. Guess ill have to wait :D
Might see you some day at Badlion again

fazer153 June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Off topic: why was most of my infractions wiped out?

mr_penguin_12 June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

lol king your tooo op in pvp :P

kycrafft June 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

I know, i have seen on your infraction list that you have been banned a lot by (probably 12 yo) mod, you know them feels. Guess ill have to wait :D
Don't call out mods as bad just because they banned you. Jake is an experienced mod and a fine pvp'er. If you truly believed you were falsely banned, email the staff.  Also, the staff are human and can make mistakes. Respect that. 

If it hasn't been said already, Jake is 15 or 16

resepignev June 28, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

So as I see it, your profile doesn't say you have killaura, it says you have aimbot, i don't know maybe it's the same. 
screenshot: http://prntscr.com/3xfr2p
If you think the ban is incorrect talk to a staff via skype or make an email apeal.
In my opinion Jake is a good staffmember and don't ban somebody wrong.

NuclearDucky June 28, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

Stop hating on Jake! Your acting a bit to pissy....

Mozart June 28, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

Ik i made a typo because i thought it was unfair, i was maybe a bit too dast in naking a post. I dont know exactly the difference between killaura and klickaimbot. I mean its both illigal and i dont use either of them. And maybe yes they are human, but should i just be happy because i got banned while im legit? Hate or anger is missplaced when the judgement is correct and the player deserves to be banned. I am a fair player so i have the right to be pissed if i get banned. I mean its a nice community and a nice server. And i wont hate jake if he admits being wrong (nor will i when i keep being banned but i will continue thinking that its unfair). Some of you giys said hes a fine pvper. The more it amazes me i got bannes, the more experienced you are the better you should be able do distinguish between right and wrong. Nuf said.

kycrafft June 28, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

Ik i made a typo because i thought it was unfair, i was maybe a bit too dast in naking a post. I dont know exactly the difference between killaura and klickaimbot. I mean its both illigal and i dont use either of them. And maybe yes they are human, but should i just be happy because i got banned while im legit? Hate or anger is missplaced when the judgement is correct and the player deserves to be banned. I am a fair player so i have the right to be pissed if i get banned. I mean its a nice community and a nice server. And i wont hate jake if he admits being wrong (nor will i when i keep being banned but i will continue thinking that its unfair). Some of you giys said hes a fine pvper. The more it amazes me i got bannes, the more experienced you are the better you should be able do distinguish between right and wrong. Nuf said.
"And i wont hate jake if he admits being wrong"

You have already lashed out at him without him being here to respond. The hate is already out there, dude.

"
the more experienced you are the better you should be able do distinguish between right and wrong"

Lets not forget there is room for error on Jake's side 

OriginaI June 28, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

I can tell your not a hacker, But everybodys human, just because he made a mistake is not a big deal.

I know i have never denied that making.mistakes is human. And kycrafft, you dont seem to see the difference between being pissed and hate. Whats written is writtin, i have the right to be pissed because i have been treated wrong. I just think its sad. I mean i have seen it happening so many times on the avicus network that players were banned (some werent even that good) while they were legit. And if you tell a story, tell the whole one. Im human too, maybe my reaction was a little but too harsh on him but i cant know ever stafember to know how they are. The only thing i noticed: i see a mod called jake for the first time in a neb game. Within 5 minutes im banned. Sure making mistakes is human but if you dont take your time to even think about it...

And kycraft, before saying things, plz read carefully i have never said something about jakes age...

Aydran June 28, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

Ok nobody has said this but, Jake could have made a mistake, and YOU could also have made a mistake in installing a hacked client and using it on Avicus.

He did, i did not make a mistake unless being legitemate is a mistake. Jake prob just tries to do his job. But i dont hack, thats the point.

Mooch24 June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

Even if you weren't hacking, saying "I don't hack" only decreases your chances to be appealed. The best thing you can do is to be patient and wait for staff members to read your appeal and decide.

Notalgicular June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

How dare you call Jake "probably a 12 yo" or "not one of the better PvPers."
Jake is one of the most experienced mods out there. 
Even if you weren't actually hacking, mistakes are made. He definitely one of the best mods out there

Eclipciz June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

I can believe that you probably don't hack and it's just the mods mistake and I agree can sometimes just ban you without spectating enough I hope you get unbanned

Mozart June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

Notalgicur plz read before saying weird things i have never said that.

zZJx03Zz June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

King maybe we could talk. I went through this three weeks ago. I know exactly how it feels like. My only suggestion is to email [email protected] .We all know you don't hack...

Cxnfirmed June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

How dare you call Jake "probably a 12 yo" or "not one of the better PvPers."
Jake is one of the most experienced mods out there. 
Even if you weren't actually hacking, mistakes are made. He definitely one of the best mods out there
with all the respect for jake, i know he is a good mod, but…
you say he is one of the best mods, right? shouldn't one of the best mods know if a guy is hacking or not? also when you say "one of the most experienced mods out there". just no. even an unexperienced, new mod should know the difference of being good or hacking. 

@kings  staff should know when someone hacks or not. this is just disappointing. i feel you, man! i know you are a legit player, and i know you're good as well! hope you get it appealed :D

steven5703 June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

How bout someone drops a lock bomb in here because this topic is not helping anyone?

Glitchaye June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

hat you have been banned a lot by (probably 12 yo) mod,\
banned a lot by (probably 12 yo) mod,
by (probably 12 yo) mod,
(probably 12 yo)

But seriously, if you're going to have that kinda of attitude, I hope you dont get unbanned.

How bout someone drops a lock bomb in here because this topic is not helping anyone?
Your not helping

Your not helping
I was about to say commenting about your ban so much does not get you unbanned, but nvm.

Steven, if you think this thread doesn't help anyone, why don't you at least try to make it better? Because now, you're just making it worse. .-.

I was about to say commenting about your ban so much does not get you unbanned, but nvm.
If you have any supportive comments and suggestions for kingt, then say them, if not please be quite and stay on topic

NuclearDucky June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

Kingt i saw ur comment saying prob 12 yo. You edited it out.

And also, I don't think this should get a lock. Ok, maybe he should appeal it on that email thingy support, but who cares if he makes a thread about it? Imagine you were banned for hacking when you know you don't hack. Would be kinda annoying wouldn't it? People need to be able to see things from others perspective before the start judging and hating.

EDIT: See? People hate on him for saying "prob 12 yo". Well, you guys don't know how he feels about this, because you're not the ones that are falsely banned for hacking. Its frustrating to be banned for no reason, you guys should be able to see things from his side, not judge right of the start. 

Also, I like these kind of discussions. People support kingt, others support Jake. Imo, mods should be able to know the difference between hacking and being good. They should also know about hacking. By that I mean they should know the most used hacked clients, how to bust them, and last but not least don't falsely ban people for hacking. .-.

If you have any supportive comments and suggestions for kingt, then say them, if not please be quite and stay on topic
Alright, sorry for being harsh. I have gone through this before.

These are my supportive comments:
-Email [email protected] with any your IGN, reason banned, reason you should be unbanned ect
-Don't create many posts about being banned, because trust me, I've done that before and it did not get me appealed.

Kingt, when I got banned (perm) I made forum posts about it 4 times and I made it worse. Luckily I got unbanned, but I suggest just appealing throughout [email protected] or by skype

Ok guys just to be clear: stating 12yo mod wad wrong, but the point i want to get out is that the older you get the more experienced you become. So when i got banned without proper spectation (and a lot of people i know have been banned for no reason) i just assume you arent that experienced or maybe too younf to make a prpoer descision.

NuclearDucky June 28, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

Don't assume things so quickly, kk? :c

Don't assume things so quickly, kk? :c
Of course he can. I feel exactly like him, many people here doesn't seem any experienced with hacking and/or pvp skill.

Kingt, when I got banned (perm) I made forum posts about it 4 times and I made it worse. Luckily I got unbanned, but I suggest just appealing throughout [email protected] or by skype
Ok ty, i didnt know what to do since i have never been banned or been on a forum. 2nd thing maybe its good tjat someone stands up for the injustice done to legit players.

_BillGates June 28, 2014 at 10:06 PM UTC

I know how You feel,

http://old.avicus.net/forums/topic/4778

After that day things for me in Avicus werent the same :(

Porkyyy June 28, 2014 at 11:06 PM UTC

Just because you played on here along time doesn't mean you could of decided to do it because your bored. Sorry Porky. But someone like Porky is along time member and used a hacked client. Also don't insult jake. He is a amazing mod. So stop talking trash saying he's not experienced etc. Next time don't ever make a post calling out a mod K?
Thanks for saying that I used a hacked client.
I like how you're stating that without even seeing me in-game and determining that I have "killaura" on.
You weren't even in the game and you still assume this -.-

Y0urm0m1 June 28, 2014 at 11:06 PM UTC

inb4 flame war

Edit: This is not directed to anyone. Im saying that in genral, this thread is gonna turn to a flame war soon.

MLGtino June 28, 2014 at 11:06 PM UTC

Off topic: It's definitely becoming a flame war

On topic: It doesn't matter whether I like or hate you, it doesn't change the fact that you still dont hack. He's justa legit PvPer

Riskayyy June 28, 2014 at 11:06 PM UTC

As we all know, there are a lot of visual glitches in Minecraft at the moment...
Stop calling a staff member out for being bad; it only lessens the chance of your appeal to be accepted.

I can confirm kingt is an OP PvPer. Vouching for unban at this time.

Titan16 June 29, 2014 at 12:06 AM UTC

Guys, listen. You too, king. I banned you for Kill Aura. Obviously, every single other Mod disagrees. I'm sorry. I made a mistake, apparently you're just an OP PVPer. Everyone makes mistakes. I do, Sr.Mods do, even Managers do. Yes, I properly spectated you, and yes, it looked like you were hacking. I'd never seen your username before or heard ANYTHING about you, so I didn't assume it was OP PVP. Apparently it was, and I made a mistake. But do NOT, call me inexperienced. I don't care who you are. Whether I made a mistake or not, you have no right to be calling me out on something I did incorrectly. Yes, it's my fault I banned you for an inaccurate reason. Yes, I made a mistake. But no, I am NOT inexperienced. I'm not cocky. I know I'm not the best Moderator out there, but I know damn straight and most Avicus users that actually KNOW me would agree with me, that I am NOT inexperienced.                                                                                                                                                                                                            Good luck in your appeal.

Riskayyy June 29, 2014 at 12:06 AM UTC

Guys, listen. You too, king. I banned you for Kill Aura. Obviously, every single other Mod disagrees. I'm sorry. I made a mistake, apparently you're just an OP PVPer. Everyone makes mistakes. I do, Sr.Mods do, even Managers do. Yes, I properly spectated you, and yes, it looked like you were hacking. I'd never seen your username before or heard ANYTHING about you, so I didn't assume it was OP PVP. Apparently it was, and I made a mistake. But do NOT, call me inexperienced. I don't care who you are. Whether I made a mistake or not, you have no right to be calling me out on something I did incorrectly. Yes, it's my fault I banned you for an inaccurate reason. Yes, I made a mistake. But no, I am NOT inexperienced. I'm not cocky. I know I'm not the best Moderator out there, but I know damn straight and most Avicus users that actually KNOW me would agree with me, that I am NOT inexperienced.                                                                                                                                                                                                            Good luck in your appeal.
This.

MLGtino June 29, 2014 at 12:06 AM UTC

I support this message

kycrafft June 29, 2014 at 1:06 AM UTC

kycrafft has approved this message. 

And it is endorsed by KFC, too

NuclearDucky June 29, 2014 at 1:06 AM UTC

Bravo. Well said. Awesome. True. Doge. Wow.

Glitchaye June 29, 2014 at 1:06 AM UTC

This.

Kammeh June 29, 2014 at 1:06 AM UTC

Jake, finally you have said something. I couldn't bear to see a really great guy being insulted for so long. I understand that he is angry, but making those types of comments just spreads the anger. Jake... good response

mr_penguin_12 June 29, 2014 at 1:06 AM UTC

This.
I approve of this message.....

Aydran June 29, 2014 at 1:06 AM UTC

hat you have been banned a lot by (probably 12 yo) mod,\
banned a lot by (probably 12 yo) mod,
by (probably 12 yo) mod,
(probably 12 yo)

But seriously, if you're going to have that kinda of attitude, I hope you dont get unbanned.

Plus Juan

NewVoltdrive June 29, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

True. We all know that the best mod is Peachy.

Tarulas June 29, 2014 at 3:06 PM UTC

True. We all know that the best mod is Peachy.

And is he still banned for disrespect and stuff

Stealthbomber16 June 29, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

Don't call out mods as bad just because they banned you. Jake is an experienced mod and a fine pvp'er. If you truly believed you were falsely banned, email the staff.  Also, the staff are human and can make mistakes. Respect that. 

If it hasn't been said already, Jake is 15 or 16
Why is it that every forum appeal there is I see you there trying to start an argument? If you want to fight go play roblox.

Stealthbomber16 June 29, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

+11.

This post is 11.

BenDooley7 June 29, 2014 at 6:06 PM UTC

Oh baby preach

CreeperJoe62 June 29, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

kingt64 and his god ping xD

ParthDarthVader June 29, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

Why is it that there are about 60 posts on here...all on the same thing?