Avicus Archive

This is so freaking frustrating. by ViolentBoo October 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM UTC

Three times I tried to make a facecam video here's what happend.

First HG, rendered, watched the video, then the video just disapeard off the desktop right b4 my eyes.

Two, tried to play some HG with a freind, kept losing.

Three, tried Neubla and it was Ternio and I was like FUCK YEAH IM RECORDING and btw it was probably the best thing I've ever recorded, and my sister turns off the computer because she's an asshole.

Going to be a bit late on that promise.

FML

Myv October 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM UTC

Not necessary on forums, requesting lock, could get banned on forums for this.

Sircanadian October 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM UTC

Sorry I can't help you but I have a bit of a question here. I have apperently been banned for anti-knockback but I don't have anti-knockback I was just afk. The person who banned me was lieutenant pants I need help because t's so frusterating. Will copy and
 paste on the forums.

ViolentBoo October 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM UTC

Not necessary on forums, requesting lock, could get banned on forums for this.
Says the one with over 20 infractions.

Sorry I can't help you but I have a bit of a question here. I have apperently been banned for anti-knockback but I don't have anti-knockback I was just afk. The person who banned me was lieutenant pants I need help because t's so frusterating. Will copy and
 paste on the forums.
Have to make an appeal for that, you need to email them. Forgot the email, it's somewhere here :P

Myv October 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM UTC

Says the one with over 20 infractions.
^ exactly why I'm banned for a week :P

^ exactly why I'm banned for a week :P
XD

D00ZiE October 19, 2014 at 7:10 PM UTC

Attention seeking status updates are prohibited. The Avicus Network forum is not designed to be a social network to keep others up to date with what is going on in your personal or online life, but rather an environment where all users are involved in discussions that pertain to larger and more relatable topics.

Locking...