Avicus Archive

Too much spare space, not enough games by FLuroKiTTeh July 25, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

I'm not in anyway unhappy with the brilliant games and ideas that are already provided.

Anyway, I don't know if any of you guys remember when there was such a thing as the "Sand Stone Lobby" era. It had SO MANY More Games! Ghost Squads, Parkour , Survival games , sky wars, the list goes on and on. My favourite had to be Ghost Squads. Now when we re-enter the present we're in a stone lobby with so many slots for games, but are empty!

Avicade, Elimination and CTH are barly used!! Why not re-add the games that had once made Avicus such a popular, unique server.

-FLuroKiTTeh, loyal member of the Avicus Network

ViceTechnicolour July 25, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

More does not equal better; Avicus was a refresh, doesn't mean that we need to bring the old gamemodes back. Over time we will build up more gamemodes and possibly replace or merge some. Just be patient for now. Go with the flow.

FLuroKiTTeh July 25, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

Thx ParaSpider, good to know

----> Just a suggestion <----

FLuroKiTTeh July 25, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

Plz remember the first sentence I wrote

vladthegreat100 July 25, 2014 at 11:07 AM UTC

survival games were taken off because it wasn't unique, pretty much every server has it

FLuroKiTTeh July 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

Good point, but still

_Laugh_ July 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

You can only call a server unique when they don't care about other servers and don't follow servers. That they do what they think is right or what they like.
Which is adding the type of game modes they want.

If more people are leaving or joining we could make new ones from fan based ideas, which I see no harm in that. Although a lot of people who'd want that game mode would need to keep requesting for the mods/admins to accept it to be allowed in the server.

ViolentBoo July 25, 2014 at 12:07 PM UTC

I would like SG to comeback. But actually have a literal reason to play the game. Like more various items in the chest, more maps (PLEASE MORE MAPS IM SICK OF SG 4) and a bunch of other things.

We'll need more map makers. Also does Avicus do ads?

There aren't enough Mod/Admins on the server since they are busy with "life".

Yes, Life is painful.

You can only call a server unique when they don't care about other servers and don't follow servers. That they do what they think is right or what they like.
Which is adding the type of game modes they want.

If more people are leaving or joining we could make new ones from fan based ideas, which I see no harm in that. Although a lot of people who'd want that game mode would need to keep requesting for the mods/admins to accept it to be allowed in the server.
When I say " unique " I don't mean it that way, I mean, something that no other server has

But other servers would already have that stuff. I'm sure Para just said the server doesn't wanna do stuff like other servers do :L

Well maybe if we DO do something that other servers do, but give it our own twist, more people would want to join the server

Arachadonic July 25, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

*cough*
My idea for a new minigame: http://avicus.net/forums/ae25a5fa2
*cough*
I think Survival Games should also be added but give it a twist just like how Hypixel has "Blitz Games" which are basically the exact same thing. 
Also don't use the excuse " we only accept original games" as Walls is on the server.
I think Avicore/CTH should be removed/ updated with new content as there is NO one in there at all.

FLuroKiTTeh July 25, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

True, although CTH is occasionally played

resepignev July 25, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

CTH is one of the best! Pls don't remove it.

I heard that SG comes back and Elimination will be removed.

FLuroKiTTeh July 25, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

Ok