Avicus Archive

A quick discussion, by TheColdCrafter May 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

Hey guys. cold here.

I recently got suspended from school, and am going to be inactive, because i'm grounded. I'm lucky i have the chance to write this. I got suspended for fighting (obviously) So i'm just gonna take this chance to say, don't get suspended. Even if its for a illegitimate reason, just don't get suspended. I will be completely inactive for just a few days and i have a few things to say

- Fluffles, i can get your credits to you sometime this week, sorry :c

- Getting suspended if probably the worst thing you can do, other than expelled

- Thanks for reading and/or understanding

See you guys soon,

-Cold

Dyspa May 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

I got suspended once for being late to school too many times, it was funny because my parents didn't say anything.

PublixEmployee May 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

Never been suspended from school. Just never found the reason for me to put myself in a position to get suspended as it just comes back and screws me over later. How long were you suspended for anyways?

TheColdCrafter May 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

Never been suspended from school. Just never found the reason for me to put myself in a position to get suspended as it just comes back and screws me over later. How long were you suspended for anyways?
Just a day, because its the first time. My parents are really mad though.

voidloop May 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

Just a day, because its the first time. My parents are really mad though.
I got suspended for calling whore a teacher, But I said it on a really low voice, But she still heard it and I got suspended.

#GetSuspendedXXxXXxXxXxRektm99999999xXxX

TheColdCrafter May 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

I got suspended for calling whore a teacher, But I said it on a really low voice, But she still heard it and I got suspended.

That wasn't very smart :P

voidloop May 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

That wasn't very smart :P
It wasn't, Indeed. I could spend a Entire day Drinking Mountain Dew and Playing Avicus, That was great.

Hacktivism May 11, 2015 at 10:05 PM UTC

Lol, a kid did that at my school to a counselor, and all the counselor did was take away his skateboard for two days.

ViceTechnicolour May 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM UTC

Got suspended for not cleaning my P.E shirt over the weekend...

Deezi May 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM UTC

Got suspended for being late many times, yay #suspendedboisrocks

Joao_Victor May 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM UTC

My school dean started looking through my school email today lol

She didn't find anything cause her ass was looking in the wrong place

Jahaj May 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM UTC

Got suspended for not cleaning my P.E shirt over the weekend...
xD Really? For how long?

ViceTechnicolour May 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM UTC

xD Really? For how long?
1 day

TheColdCrafter May 11, 2015 at 11:05 PM UTC

My school dean started looking through my school email today lol

She didn't find anything cause her ass was looking in the wrong place
What u mean wrong place? Wrong email, or what?

Joao_Victor May 12, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

What u mean wrong place? Wrong email, or what?
If she had checked my sent mail or history I would've been fucked xD

TheColdCrafter May 12, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

If she had checked my sent mail or history I would've been fucked xD
Lol, why did he/she check it?

MidnightBeats May 12, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

I avoid trying to get suspended overall (or get in any trouble) because it's going to come back to you later on in life.

karma's a bitch

what did you get suspended for anyways

SirCyaniide May 12, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

Make u feel any better, There's this kid who got suspended because they went on the school roof, and took a dump. Not a pleasant picture, but it'll make fighting look like a better way to get suspended.

RefuseToSink May 12, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

I've never even gotten in trouble at school, but a few weeks ago these two girls got in a fight and the video was all over Twitter xD Enjoy your day off!

Aerosmith May 12, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

Never get suspended guys. Here's a story. This kid in my grade and like 50 other kids all got suspended for trading the explicit photos of female classmates they'd all collected. If you're going to get suspended, don't be that stupid? Please. One kid was registered a sex offender and was suspended for three months. That stupid stuff he did, now it's on his record.

Just please, watch yourself guys!

ex_optic May 12, 2015 at 12:05 AM UTC

I have never been suspended. Well, I don't think you can at my school so I guess I'm okay.

Have fun on your day off at least!

MidnightBeats May 12, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

I have never been suspended. Well, I don't think you can at my school so I guess I'm okay.

Have fun on your day off at least!
How is that even possible? Isn't there some form of punishment or is there no leniency (meaning if you fuck up you get expelled, no exception)?

ex_optic May 12, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

How is that even possible? Isn't there some form of punishment or is there no leniency (meaning if you fuck up you get expelled, no exception)?
My school is a private school.
The teachers respect the students more than we respect the teachers. Our class took a vote to get a teacher fired, and it worked. The teachers are almost like the students. We are aloud to go on our phones during class, anything. We are one of the schools with the highest ranking students.

I don't think were getting suspended any time soon. x3 ^-^

BoldAndBrash May 12, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

Never get suspended guys. Here's a story. This kid in my grade and like 50 other kids all got suspended for trading the explicit photos of female classmates they'd all collected. If you're going to get suspended, don't be that stupid? Please. One kid was registered a sex offender and was suspended for three months. That stupid stuff he did, now it's on his record.

Just please, watch yourself guys!
I'd like to see him try to get into a college :D

Sevoo May 12, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

That sucks. I don't believe in fighting but I believe in self defense. If anyone   
tries to pick a fight with me, well you know, 3 years of going to karate 2 times a week and 6 belts pays off xD

Timmy_Bubbles May 12, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

Getting suspended would probably look pretty shit on a college app so I try and do what I'm supposed to do and not hit that kid that keeps asking for the fucking pencil after telling him no for what has to be the 9th time today.

Joao_Victor May 12, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

Lol, why did he/she check it?
bc she's a bitch who thinks I'm fucking around in class when i'm actually working

Tarulas May 12, 2015 at 1:05 AM UTC

A guy got suspended for beating me up... I had a lot of cuts on my face and bruises, but I never touched him so I never got punished... I even got a freezie so the message is don't retaliate even if you want to..(I still do it in hockey but shush)

RightSide May 12, 2015 at 5:05 AM UTC

I got told off for "using my boxing skills in school". Well I got in a fight punched him few times he was on the floor and apprently if I didn't go boxing he would have never been on the floor so I got punished for that! Yay .

toketrain May 12, 2015 at 5:05 AM UTC

honestly bro just dont sweat it too much. i know it seems like a big deal now, but trust me its not. I've been suspended and gotten in trouble more times than I can count and everything is going great. its hard and this will sound like total bull but if you can laugh about it, it makes it easier. just know that you will most likely look back and laugh about it in the future. if ur worries about colleges, they probably won't care about one suspension when you were younger. if you go to a traditional school the colleges probably care more about your gpa. and if ur in middle school or lower than high school it is doubtful that it'll matter at all. you can also apply to get it off your record if you really care that much. its good to try that but in the long run this one thing is a tiny moment. don't sweat it.

FlufflesSub May 12, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

Dont's worry :p

Mehrp May 12, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

Omg the amount of peeps getting suspended o.O I haven't even had an aftie lol.

emilizzle May 12, 2015 at 6:05 AM UTC

Some of my friends got suspended this year for paying school with valse money.

Aphelion May 12, 2015 at 9:05 AM UTC

I don't want to be the one but why isn't this locked yet?

FrozenSolstice May 12, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

Never been suspended or given a detention :/

Even though I've punched someone.

With good reasoning, however.

TheColdCrafter May 12, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

"Have fun on your day off"
My parents argued with the administrators so its an in school suspension ;-;

SnowSX3 May 12, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

Discussion regarding personal updates aren't allowed.
This discussion doesn't really need to be on here anyway.

Newcleus May 13, 2015 at 2:05 AM UTC

Discussion regarding personal updates aren't allowed.
This discussion doesn't really need to be on here anyway.
yeah it does
unlocked

ProfessorUtonium May 13, 2015 at 3:05 AM UTC

yeah it does
unlocked
rebel op

@OP
I've never been suspended :)
I'm a good boy

Porkyyy May 13, 2015 at 3:05 AM UTC

I've never been suspended before.

Am gud boi.

DaGoldBrick May 13, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC

My school is a private school.
The teachers respect the students more than we respect the teachers. Our class took a vote to get a teacher fired, and it worked. The teachers are almost like the students. We are aloud to go on our phones during class, anything. We are one of the schools with the highest ranking students.

I don't think were getting suspended any time soon. x3 ^-^
I go to one of the best private schools in England and there's no way in hell I could see this ever happening here.

DaGoldBrick May 13, 2015 at 12:05 PM UTC

I don't want to be the one but why isn't this locked yet?
ur cute

ex_optic May 13, 2015 at 5:05 PM UTC

yeah it does
unlocked
omg Michael xD

GrantInPhoenix May 13, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

never got suspended but had to do community service our school during recess, lunch, and after classes.
- 7th grade (2012-2013) CS for a total of 3 hours cuz i didn't follow the haircut policy 4-5 times (barbers 1by2)
- 8th grade (2013-2014) CS for a total of 2 hours for not submitting my reply slips to my adviser for several times
- 9th grade CLEAN SWEEP NO INFRACTIONS FROM SCHOOL WOOT!

IcyCode May 13, 2015 at 6:05 PM UTC

Let's just suspend the mods

GalaxyBen May 26, 2015 at 9:05 AM UTC

Some kid got suspended at our school for nearly breaking a kids neck, well, most kids say he got suspended, but I don't know. 

And as for me, only got a lunchtime detention.

Petlas May 26, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

Some kid got suspended at our school for nearly breaking a kids neck, well, most kids say he got suspended, but I don't know. 

And as for me, only got a lunchtime detention.
Pfft, I got lunchtime detentions heaps of times in primary school.

On topic - I've never been suspended  and don't intend to be anytime soon.

ImRaging May 26, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

Make u feel any better, There's this kid who got suspended because they went on the school roof, and took a dump. Not a pleasant picture, but it'll make fighting look like a better way to get suspended.
what           the                hell

ImRaging May 26, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

I go to one of the best private schools in England and there's no way in hell I could see this ever happening here.
Kings?

vladthegreat100 May 26, 2015 at 10:05 AM UTC

wait wut. Wasn't this topic locked? I was sure it got locked and a bunch of people got mad about it...
Oh well...
My experience?
Well... I'm friends with a guy who told some fat chick on the school bus to go back to mcdonalds to her big macs. Reason he said it was because she ripped one of her friends bag in half...
Guess who got suspended? Spoiler... Not the one who got his bagged ripped in half nor the chick who ripped the bag.
so um... That's my experience <3

GalaxyBen May 26, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

Vlad, this doesn't even make sense?

Posighdun May 26, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

A teacher got suspended for throwing a chair at a student, yes they got suspended and still teach their today.

nintendoboy11 May 26, 2015 at 11:05 AM UTC

I've never been suspended, my parents would kill me. I was close to suspension in 5th grade because I said, "f**k" to a student and he told, snitch xD . The worst I've ever gotten was detention, twice :p