Avicus Archive

I played an Avicus tournament by Ciaan August 5, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

This thread is not to flame, it is to get opinions from the community. Maybe I'm just being salty so lmk what you think.

Recently I played in the Avicus Tournament, Race to Victory II. Apollo were versing Team Rocket on Sub Urban Remastered. We both had a cap each and we had a touch of the other wool. Whilst on sky, FLIMBI ground rushed Bloodoh's wool. He went outside our spawned, pillared up to the barrier blocks placed for the sole intention to prevent people from jumping into the wool from the spawn. FLIMBI boxed himself in, placed a boat to get above height limit and jumped into the wool. Whether that's a map error or a minecraft bug, it simply should not be allowed.
The rules clearly state; "Do not intentionally take advantage of server exploits that give you an advantage of other players. Doing so may result in a severe punishment, depending on its severity". FLIMBI did this but hey because no ref or official or streamer decided to spec someone pushing the wool, they apparently can't punish.

In this clip there is no visual evidence that FLIMBI did it but listen to what Ryan is saying. He clearly says before FLIMBI actually did the boat glitch that he was going to do it. Let it be known that there was an official and a ref in the Apollo chat. Surely if the official and ref were listening and did their job (no offence) at least one of them would have tp'd to see what FLIMBI was doing. Instead it was completely ignored and it didn't help that the streamer was afk.
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A18VQdRmRYs

After the fact, Ryan asked for an official over 10 times and it was completely ignored. Bloodoh went to FLIMBI's pillar and tried to replicate what he did. Bloodoh died in the void. Apparently, according to the officials I spoke to this was a huge advantage. Last time I checked dying in the void isn't an advantage, getting into the wool is though.

Although FLIMBI didn't actually cap the wool, he placed safeties which Matilaina picked up and capped. At first the argument was that because both teams "blockglitched" they couldn't do anything but let's be realistic here, Bloodoh only did it to see if it was legitimately possible because FLIMBI did it. As well as that, Bloodoh died to the void, he didn't get into the wool which resulted in a cap.

So apparently because we didn't record FLIMBI actually doing it there's nothing that can be done. I understand that the officials need evidence to show Team Rocket when they complain/try to appeal but why should it basically be a requirement to record all matches? If you can't be everywhere at once get more refs, get more officials. It's simple logic. The official staff team was incompetent which ultimately led to Team Rocket beating us.
This thread is not to flame, it is to get opinions from the community. Maybe I'm just being salty so lmk what you think.

profbananaslug August 5, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

so what exactly is the block glitch here

dev_revs August 5, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

we won

ElementalAssasin August 5, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

idk what the glitch was but squadcatt did something similar when we were in the wool we used a boat to glitch into the spawn area and push out 

EDIT: had to do with the map being layed out to do that

Seuthy August 5, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

so what exactly is the block glitch here
the fact he placed a boat ABOVE height limit to get in the wool?

hmbs August 5, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

seems fair to me

SnowSX3 August 5, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

So, to summarise..

There's no evidence so you cannot justify a punishment.

We need more tournament staff. Specifically Referees.

profbananaslug August 5, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

the fact he placed a boat ABOVE height limit to get in the wool?

but wouldn't that be boat glitching?
and plus isn't that how boats normally work? you place them on blocks? not even a glitch tbh

Dokyle August 5, 2017 at 9:08 PM UTC

Me too

Acceqted August 5, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

So, to summarise..

There's no evidence so you cannot justify a punishment.

We need more tournament staff. Specifically Referees.
I don't think the amount of referee's was the main issue here.

rinn August 5, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

but wouldn't that be boat glitching?
and plus isn't that how boats normally work? you place them on blocks? not even a glitch tbh

the point of the height limit/border is to prevent players from jumping into the woolroom from the enemy spawn

flimbi bypassed the border by using a boat to jump over it, how is that not a glitch? if they allowed that there would be no point in the border being there

SnowSX3 August 5, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

I don't think the amount of referee's was the main issue here.
But it is still an issue.
Had a Referee spectated, this issue would have been resolved by now.

profbananaslug August 5, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

the point of the height limit/border is to prevent players from jumping into the woolroom from the enemy spawn

flimbi bypassed the border by using a boat to jump over it, how is that not a glitch? if they allowed that there would be no point in the border being there
sounds like less of a "glitch" and more of a "mapmaker oopsie"

Ciaan August 5, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

sounds like less of a "glitch" and more of a "mapmaker oopsie"
So we should suffer the loss because of a mapmaker's mistake? Seems fair

ytilauxesomoh August 5, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

"Server exploits" =/= what you are describing

Ciaan August 5, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

"Server exploits" =/= what you are describing
What would you call it then?

ytilauxesomoh August 5, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

What would you call it then?
A strat, based on how you described it. Explain it again please i might be missing something

profbananaslug August 5, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

So we should suffer the loss because of a mapmaker's mistake? Seems fair
i mean he did have to get into your spawn to do it it seems
and couldn't a defender have shot him down mid-air?

Ciaan August 5, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

A strat, based on how you described it. Explain it again please i might be missing something
FLIMBI went in front of our spawn to the left a bit. He pillared up to on top of the barriers to the side of spawn which were put there to prevent rushers like FLIMBI to easily jump from our spawn to the woolroom. He used a boat to get above height limit that isnt possible to bridge on and got into the wool. If this isnt a server exploit it's at least a mapmaker error imo

Ciaan August 5, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

i mean he did have to get into your spawn to do it it seems
and couldn't a defender have shot him down mid-air?
Getting into the woolroom is by no means as easy as getting to spawn. You can't expect the defender to shoot him mid-air because he glitched.

profbananaslug August 5, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Getting into the woolroom is by no means as easy as getting to spawn. You can't expect the defender to shoot him mid-air because he glitched.
well spawn has this little thing going where if you happen to die you end up there plus there's the nice central location
and as a professional bow breaker i believe i am qualified to say that yes, minecraft generally tends to be reliable enough when it comes to shooting entities as long as there's no excessive server lag or ping going on, and that you are way exaggerating the difficulty of shooting people in boats midair, especially considering the fact that a boat with a player in it is a pretty sizable target. even if you don't hit the boat, if you hit the player i'm like 95% sure that that will kill any momentum and leave them tumbling into the void. plus, we've also got to consider the fact that we aren't dealing with your average minecraft player here, we are dealing with people who have practiced landing bow shots on people and things for hundreds of hours who should definitely be able to hit a big ol' boat

_Nathy August 5, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

Boating within the height limit - Ok thats kind of up for debate
Boating over the height limit - Yeah that isn't, its pretty obvious that isn't allowed

The official and the ref should be fired if they did fuck all. And if you argue the official was bringing it up in official chat, I'll come back and tell you you shouldn't be an official if you don't have the fucking confidence to control a match, but instead only feel confident when you've got several fuck buddies behind you.

You see in an ideal world, Team Rocket should get whatever punishment was set for bug exploits, oh wait, thats not in the fucking rules so I guess we'll put that one next to votes on the to do list.

Maybe if the officials get their act together the match can be replayed, that would seem pretty fair - game wasn't swinging in anyones favour when this happened.

But then I remembered this is Avicus so they'll go ahead and do neither of these...

ogel August 6, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

ja

SrtaaLauraa August 6, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVLzWqITfMs

DaFrozenBlaze August 6, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

Nice drama

GITHANOS3 August 6, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

xd

Matilaina August 6, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

stfu

SamuelJacob9 August 6, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

lol

dev_revs August 6, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

Boating over the height limit - Yeah that isn't, its pretty obvious that isn't allowed

The official and the ref should be fired if they did fuck all. And if you argue the official was bringing it up in official chat, I'll come back and tell you you shouldn't be an official if you don't have the fucking confidence to control a match, but instead only feel confident when you've got several fuck buddies behind you.

You see in an ideal world, Team Rocket should get whatever punishment was set for bug exploits, oh wait, thats not in the fucking rules so I guess we'll put that one next to votes on the to do list.

Maybe if the officials get their act together the match can be replayed, that would seem pretty fair - game wasn't swinging in anyones favour when this happened.

But then I remembered this is Avicus so they'll go ahead and do neither of these...
it didn't have much to do with the game but okay, a different player got into the wool and returned it. No one has any proof of what happened, I didn't see it myself either.

Ciaan August 6, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

it didn't have much to do with the game but okay, a different player got into the wool and returned it. No one has any proof of what happened, I didn't see it myself either.
As I said already, Mati didn't get in and out of the wool. He got a safety that FLIMBI placed. That safety wouldn't had been there had FLIMBI not got in.

ytilauxesomoh August 6, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

FLIMBI went in front of our spawn to the left a bit. He pillared up to on top of the barriers to the side of spawn which were put there to prevent rushers like FLIMBI to easily jump from our spawn to the woolroom. He used a boat to get above height limit that isnt possible to bridge on and got into the wool. If this isnt a server exploit it's at least a mapmaker error imo
Nah yeah thats just a strat

Ciaan August 6, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

Nah yeah thats just a strat
Be that as it may I can like 99% guarantee that if you asked Fouled if he intended for that to be possible and ask him the reason for putting the barriers there it'd be a different story. I genuinely don't care too much about the loss at this point, it's more the fact that the officials changed their reasons why they wouldnt do anything like 3 times. Just made it seem like they had something against us (minecraft rivals XDXD)

dev_revs August 6, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

As I said already, Mati didn't get in and out of the wool. He got a safety that FLIMBI placed. That safety wouldn't had been there had FLIMBI not got in.
As I already said, The safety was in the wool, if mat didn't pick it up he could of just as easy walked in and grabbed a wool.

pro strats

As I already said, The safety was in the wool, if mat didn't pick it up he could of just as easy walked in and grabbed a wool.

pro strats
There's a reason map testing is done. I know for a fact that Apollo found a way to get into the wool way too easily on one of the maps and it was fixed. If that was fixed I don't see why this shouldn't have been, unless you decided to keep it on the dl to abuse it in the tourney

GITHANOS3 August 6, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

There's a reason map testing is done. I know for a fact that Apollo found a way to get into the wool way too easily on one of the maps and it was fixed. If that was fixed I don't see why this shouldn't have been, unless you decided to keep it on the dl to abuse it in the tourney
I agree with you.

Be that as it may I can like 99% guarantee that if you asked Fouled if he intended for that to be possible and ask him the reason for putting the barriers there it'd be a different story. I genuinely don't care too much about the loss at this point, it's more the fact that the officials changed their reasons why they wouldnt do anything like 3 times. Just made it seem like they had something against us (minecraft rivals XDXD)
That's exactly why it is a good strategy. The best strategies are the ones that are so random that even map makers who work hard trying to perfect the map and rival teams, who do everything they can to keep their opponent from winning, cant predict them.

Examples of other such strategies from OCN: the elytra strat on wallop 2 that arguably won KFC for Fussion. Punishers' nearly un-cannonable SSB icarus that brought them into the finals, etc.

That's exactly why it is a good strategy. The best strategies are the ones that are so random that even map makers who work hard trying to perfect the map and rival teams, who do everything they can to keep their opponent from winning, cant predict them.

Examples of other such strategies from OCN: the elytra strat on wallop 2 that arguably won KFC for Fussion. Punishers' nearly un-cannonable SSB icarus that brought them into the finals, etc.
Honestly yeah fair point. Although this situation seems kinda more glitchy that the examples you gave there's not much I can argue to that. Like I said, I made this to get other opinions because shockingly enough Apollo weren't the happiest. There's also the point that the officials agreed with Apollo that what I described to you and them was "glitch abusing" or whatever, it's just that they didn't have evidence so yeah

Honestly yeah fair point. Although this situation seems kinda more glitchy that the examples you gave there's not much I can argue to that. Like I said, I made this to get other opinions because shockingly enough Apollo weren't the happiest. There's also the point that the officials agreed with Apollo that what I described to you and them was "glitch abusing" or whatever, it's just that they didn't have evidence so yeah
Dont know how i forgot this its basically the same thing 

https://youtu.be/amy5iekL9-c

profbananaslug August 6, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

I mean not to sound critical while saying this but I would like to voice my own opinion.  I just don't think name calling on the forums is the best place to do this. I know at that moment no referees were paying attention to his block glitching but you could have instead went to someone and dmed them afterwards with the evidence and told them personally.  I know you personally as an honest person whom I know would not lie about this (and you have evidence you shared anyway) but I personally just disagree with how you handled this.  You could have voiced criticisms of the referees voicing your view that they are not doing their jobs.  Specially calling out individuals to use for your intended purposes of reporting on this broad issue of abusing glitches and non-spectating referees is just not a way I would personally go about handling this.  I agree with some of your points here but it just doesn't seem the right thing to go use your post to go about and name call others.  Just my 2 cents and I remain neutral on this issue as it doesn't concern me.
there is no evidence tho :thinking:

aagrant99 August 6, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

I didn't watch the video though.  There could have been a bit of evidence as he said from the audio that could have been used as evidence for his claim.

aagrant99 August 6, 2017 at 2:08 AM UTC

The audio evidence could be used still.  What I was saying was that it was unnecessary to tell everyone on Avicus about this situation.  He could have made it more private, handed over the audio that could be used to a staff member, etc.  He is bringing massive amounts of attention to the scrimmage issue he discussed.  It could be inciting harassment against the individuals.  That is why /report is used in games.  To make it more private so the person being discussed and the witness are not known.  That is just an example.  He could have gone on discord and said "Hey fouled these people abused glitches in the scrimmage" instead of going on the forums and saying "Hey everyone these people abused glitches and these individual scrimmage refs are lazy too."

dev_revs August 6, 2017 at 4:08 AM UTC

basically +1 to Inloc,
  aagrant99 someones voice is not evidence, pretty pathetic if it is.

Spoookeh August 6, 2017 at 5:08 AM UTC

Tazz sneaks in a tunnel and Bad Company get DQ'd.

FLIMBI block glitches into the wool and Team Rocket wins the game.

Avicus official team ladies and gentlemen

profbananaslug August 6, 2017 at 5:08 AM UTC

The audio evidence could be used still.  What I was saying was that it was unnecessary to tell everyone on Avicus about this situation.  He could have made it more private, handed over the audio that could be used to a staff member, etc.  He is bringing massive amounts of attention to the scrimmage issue he discussed.  It could be inciting harassment against the individuals.  That is why /report is used in games.  To make it more private so the person being discussed and the witness are not known.  That is just an example.  He could have gone on discord and said "Hey fouled these people abused glitches in the scrimmage" instead of going on the forums and saying "Hey everyone these people abused glitches and these individual scrimmage refs are lazy too."
it was also not a scrimmage... it was during a game in the invitationals of the latest avicus tournament, an event organized and supposedly refereed by the official and referee teams who are supposed to be watching out for this sort of stuff

Bleeple August 6, 2017 at 7:08 AM UTC

Idk if it's against rules or not but clever strat FLIMBI

ImRaging August 6, 2017 at 8:08 AM UTC

The thing is, the match was in our favour until that happened which makes the situation even worse

cellish August 6, 2017 at 8:08 AM UTC

gotta agree to apollo

Xuph August 6, 2017 at 9:08 AM UTC

I wasn't playing or even watching the match since I was streaming team Allah vs horizon at that moment but I thought about the exact same strat with boats and I wanted to do that cheeky trick in the tourney too and I asked 2 officials before the tourney started and got confirmed that it's not allowed :( but hey just saying

Posighdun August 6, 2017 at 9:08 AM UTC

I also played in the tm, somehow bribed Zicuri.

Idk tbh if it's above height limit then it shouldn't be allowed. Too late to do anything now though and since there was no evidence not much can be done. The Officials/Refs spectating the match should of addressed Ryan's concerns tho.

cellish August 6, 2017 at 11:08 AM UTC

If audio evidence was a thing then ppl could say anything and ise that as evidence. Should staff fall for that?

imryaan August 6, 2017 at 11:08 AM UTC

There were officials / refs in our chat at the time and we were screaming at them for help but they did fuck all and ignored us.

DaFrozenBlaze August 6, 2017 at 11:08 AM UTC

I wasn't too happy when it happened, but now that it's over there's nothing that can be done to change anything.
Continuing to pursue this matter won't get us anywhere

Rau1 August 6, 2017 at 12:08 PM UTC

Alright, its blockglitch. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOxjUGqCR8&feature=youtu.be
Why?
In the video you can clearly see that the player its bypassing the max height limit. The plugin doesnt allow you to put blocks there and even theres a message about that on the chat. Why are you able to put blocks? Its just a bug, but as the rules says, you CANT glitch or use bugs.
If you are wondering, this has NOTHING to do with Dopamines minecart.

The 2nd part of this is that theres no proof or no one that is staff/streamer saw the guy doing it. Alright, even if there was going only 2 matches, ill assume theres not a lot of referees, but even if they didnt saw the guy doing it, i suppose atleast one of them would tp to player that makes the touch and by doing that, they had to see that : 1-The defence was not broken 2- The defender didnt die 3-Theres a fucking pilar on the spawn and probably a boat in the top of the barrier block. And that 3 things combined show clearly that this glitch happened.

I will probably edit this later, and ill add some clips of what the 3 points i put above

Let you know i dont have nothing against TR

_Nathy August 6, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

There were officials / refs in our chat at the time and we were screaming at them for help but they did fuck all and ignored us.
The fuckwits should be demoted

ytilauxesomoh August 6, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

Alright, its blockglitch. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxOxjUGqCR8&feature=youtu.be
Why?
In the video you can clearly see that the player its bypassing the max height limit. The plugin doesnt allow you to put blocks there and even theres a message about that on the chat. Why are you able to put blocks? Its just a bug, but as the rules says, you CANT glitch or use bugs.
If you are wondering, this has NOTHING to do with Dopamines minecart.

The 2nd part of this is that theres no proof or no one that is staff/streamer saw the guy doing it. Alright, even if there was going only 2 matches, ill assume theres not a lot of referees, but even if they didnt saw the guy doing it, i suppose atleast one of them would tp to player that makes the touch and by doing that, they had to see that : 1-The defence was not broken 2- The defender didnt die 3-Theres a fucking pilar on the spawn and probably a boat in the top of the barrier block. And that 3 things combined show clearly that this glitch happened.

I will probably edit this later, and ill add some clips of what the 3 points i put above

Let you know i dont have nothing against TR
Whoops thats not how he explained it at all imo

OCDs August 6, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

Glitch Abuse To Victory II

Rau1 August 6, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

Apollo explained me on that scrim server what happened, and its what its in the video

DaFrozenBlaze August 6, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

Apollo explained me on that scrim server what happened, and its what its in the video
It's good that at least someone gets it

Ciaan August 6, 2017 at 1:08 PM UTC

Yeah to be fair I did a horrible job trying to explain it. Obviously I didn't see it so "FLIMBI went in front of our spawn to the left a bit. He pillared up to on top of the barriers to the side of spawn which were put there to prevent rushers like FLIMBI to easily jump from our spawn to the woolroom. He used a boat to get above height limit that isnt possible to bridge on and got into the wool. If this isnt a server exploit it's at least a mapmaker error imo" that was probably a trash way of explaining it sorry.

Bloodoh August 6, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

plz

X911yasuomain69X August 6, 2017 at 2:08 PM UTC

its not fair because i said so and i have basic logic which a lot of the people here seem to not have because idk they r fucking retarded

Myv August 6, 2017 at 3:08 PM UTC

First the Officials and now the Refs lol!

Ciaan August 6, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

Just because Ciaan is the one whom posted it does not mean that this thread shouldn't be locked.  This thread is one that obviously is in the wrong place, has a misleading title, is full of making accusations, etc. It is a lockable thread.  This is no different from a thread in the discussion "Avicus Lounge" making a hackusation post.  For someone who was staff for so long he should have known better then to post this on the forums.  He knows to go and discuss his issue personally with a member of the staff. This thread is also causing a lot of unnecessary upheaval and flaming as well. I request a lock on this thread please for the reasons stated.  He might as well have titled this thread ("FLIMBI cheated during the scrimmage and the refs weren't doing anything!" Since that is essentially what he is saying, though he changed the title to something more misleading "I played at an Avicus tournament").  Gee, I wonder why he changed the title to that innocent sounding name "I played at an Avicus Tournament" instead of keeping the good ol" "FLIMBO cheated during the scrimmage and the refs did nothing"?  It's obviously not because he didn't want this thread to be instantly locked.  No way that could be true in any sort of manner. 100% false and implausible.
First of all, this is not a misleading title. I did play an Avicus Tournament - I don't see the issue.

I spoke to many officials and gave them plenty of time to make a decision. The officials told us that the FINAL answer was that there was nothing they could do about it. I figured I was not going to let an incompetent official team screw another team over once again and let it go about quietly. The community deserved to know what happened and it seems most of it agrees that this decision is ridiculous.

Patrikano August 6, 2017 at 4:08 PM UTC

I saw the title as very vague misleading is not the correct term there.  I just didn't agree with individual name calling with the glitches.  You could have reported individual players through another medium.  Flimbi need not have been mentioned in this, as that is something that should have been reported and not told to everyone here. I see rant posts all of the time and that is olay.  You could have said "This player was exploiting glitches and they did nothing" without explicitly calling out a name.  I agree you are doing a good thing calling out incompetent officials.  It was just that part that should have been edited our in my view.  I disagree with just that portion nothing else.  Just that could unintentionally incite harassment against FLIMBI.  You could do both that private report and the given the community a warning.  One giving out specific names and one giving a warning to the community against the corrupt and incompetent officials in general and general unnamed cases of abuses.
It's not like it's some big secret that Flimbi did it. I don't understand what you're trying to say by that, you're trying to start something for no reason at all. Have you even played a tournament? He said who did it to explain the story, and so far i've seen more people congratulate Flimbi for doing this than bash it.

profbananaslug August 6, 2017 at 5:08 PM UTC

I wasn't playing or even watching the match since I was streaming team Allah vs horizon at that moment but I thought about the exact same strat with boats and I wanted to do that cheeky trick in the tourney too and I asked 2 officials before the tourney started and got confirmed that it's not allowed :( but hey just saying
can any officials confirm or deny this?

Xuph August 6, 2017 at 5:08 PM UTC

can any officials confirm or deny this?
LFT Can, which is the head of official team. the final conclusion after a long disucssion was that what he did if we described it correctly according to our defenders, was illegal, and if there was evidence we wouldn've been granted the win and FLIMBI would be dqed. however since there was no evidence, a rematch needed to be done. LFT said that they came to the conclusion to rematch after i complained, but it was way too late into the match between u guys and pureblox. so again, a team suffers because problems with referee/official team.

aagrant99 August 6, 2017 at 5:08 PM UTC

You're all right my apologies.  I know now to not involve myself in discussions I have no understanding or context of.  My apologies.  Will refrain from doing so again without some context first.  Hopefully I did not create any enmity between myself and others.

Mehrp August 6, 2017 at 6:08 PM UTC

wasnt there a time recently where you couldnt place boats on the ground because of this?

Spoookeh August 6, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

Squadcat just got DQ'd from the tournament for the exact same thing. 

Shows the complete incompetence and inconsistency of the official team.

profbananaslug August 6, 2017 at 7:08 PM UTC

um no they weren't

DaFrozenBlaze August 6, 2017 at 10:08 PM UTC

Damn it muk

mukmukfriend August 6, 2017 at 11:08 PM UTC

um no they weren't
um yes we were why do you think lft froze me in mid air LUL

killerbye22 August 7, 2017 at 12:08 AM UTC

um yes we were why do you think lft froze me in mid air LUL
pfft you obviously flew u haxor

dev_revs August 7, 2017 at 1:08 AM UTC

They were not DQ, we had already won the match xd