Avicus Archive

[GIVEAWAY] Alt Account Winner! by Porkyyy January 14, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

Here it is everyone, as promised!

I went on random.org, and put in all 78 names of those of who who entered for the giveaway! Yes, I did this 3 days earlier than I said I would, but the sooner the better!

Since there were 78 of you who entered, the chance of each of you winning is just over 1%, so do not be too disappointed if you lost.

Anyways, here is the video, and congratulations to the winner! Make sure to leave a comment on this thread within the next week, or the prize will go to the second person on the list!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKbWOl3AhM

Emmaye January 14, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

Congratulations!

JJTheGuy January 14, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

;-; I really wanted to win. Congrats to him though!

Snowcone202 January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Congrats!

FrozenSolstice January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Congratulations! :)

chaibrit1 January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Congratz! (:

JKawesome January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Gratz!

Porkyyy January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Since a lot of you entered, and you only had a 1-2% chance of winning, I will probably do another giveaway next month!

lactify January 14, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Congrats Jive!

Porkyyy January 14, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

I'll bump this, in case the winner hasn't seen it yet.
6 more days to claim your prize!

StewieFG January 14, 2015 at 7:01 PM UTC

I'll bump this, in case the winner hasn't seen it yet.
6 more days to claim your prize!
I'll take the prize if he not comes. xD joking

Iron January 14, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

GG, however; of he doesn't claim do I get it? 
(Second on the list)

faht January 14, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

Thanks guys! ^~^
My skype: adamjive1

Porkyyy January 14, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

@Iron yes, you would have gotten it if he didn't claim it within 7 days.

@jive congrats! I'll be on Skype in a few hours so I'll add you then!

Robin_DD_J January 14, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

Den tjocka jävel fick det jävla kontot...

btw luv u jiv

c4ooo January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

i got number 23 :)

S3M3L January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

btw luv u jiv
Hahahaha xD

Sevoo January 14, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

I cri

faht January 15, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

btw luv u jiv
Det är du som är tjock.

SnowSX3 January 15, 2015 at 12:01 PM UTC

Congrats!

EinfachNalor January 15, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

nu, 4th. Thats hard. Grats though jive

AutoHit January 15, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

Congratulations!

faht January 17, 2015 at 10:01 AM UTC

Hey again. I haven't got the alt account yet. Just tell me if you can't find me on skype or whatever it is. ;)
Thanks.

AtditC January 17, 2015 at 11:01 AM UTC

Thanks guys! ^~^
cungratz

vladthegreat100 January 17, 2015 at 2:01 PM UTC

Hey again. I haven't got the alt account yet. Just tell me if you can't find me on skype or whatever it is. ;)
Thanks.
Jive, just add him, this is his skype, cosmoo3470

Porkyyy January 17, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

Jive, just add him, this is his skype, cosmoo3470
^^^

S3M3L January 17, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a scam, as you are a good friend of another scammer who strangely enough have a giveaway at the same time as you.

Porkyyy January 17, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a scam, as you are a good friend of another scammer who strangely enough have a giveaway at the same time as you.
Alright, you are entitled to your own opinion, but I already added Jive on Skype and I am going to give him the account when I get on my laptop. I do have a question for you however; what would be the purpose of "scamming"? To enter this giveaway you did not have to subscribe to anything, so I am not gaining anything. This giveaway was meant to be something from me to the community for Christmas, but I did it a few weeks later. Also, I did a giveaway a few months ago, and that one proved to not be a scam.

TheMasterClock January 17, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

Thanks guys! ^~^
Congratulations!

Mooch24 January 17, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

gz jive

vladthegreat100 January 17, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

You calling me a scammer!? Yes, I did scam in the past, but I came clean and I am re-making another giveaway. 

1. If I scam again it would be obvious I scammed because of my past
2. If I scammed again I would probably be perm banned
3. If I scam I would lose my chance of getting my interview (which I have been accepted for) and lose my chance of being mod which I have been trying to get for the past year since I have joined Avicus.

Like Porky said, you are entitled to your opinion but please look at any facts before accusing of something that has happend around half a year ago and that I have confessed and apologized for as well as doing something that I gain nothing out of except the trust back of people I scammed, my giveaway was asking for nothing except to put your name in and you would be entered, I would also be losing some money that I worked for myself a real job, its not my parents money I'm using, its my own.

I hope my comment did not offend you at all as I am just trying to save you from someone who my hulk on you later on in you're life if you accuse of things that happends months ago.

S3M3L January 17, 2015 at 6:01 PM UTC

Alright, you are entitled to your own opinion, but I already added Jive on Skype and I am going to give him the account when I get on my laptop. I do have a question for you however; what would be the purpose of "scamming"? To enter this giveaway you did not have to subscribe to anything, so I am not gaining anything. This giveaway was meant to be something from me to the community for Christmas, but I did it a few weeks later. Also, I did a giveaway a few months ago, and that one proved to not be a scam.
I do think it's scamming when you are having giveaways with accounts that doesn't even exist, or ranks, as your friend did. If you actually do give away the account, kudos to you, as I said in my post, I wouldn't be surprised if it was/is a scam. You are gaining the attention, when you post your videos in order for people to see what to do and who won, I'll even quote your own friend.

http://youtu.be/eV-z8t3FbKA
0:20 - 1:00

vladthegreat100 January 17, 2015 at 6:01 PM UTC

I do think it's scamming when you are having giveaways with accounts that doesn't even exist, or ranks, as your friend did. If you actually do give away the account, kudos to you, as I said in my post, I wouldn't be surprised if it was/is a scam. You are gaining the attention, when you post your videos in order for people to see what to do and who won, I'll even quote your own friend.

http://youtu.be/eV-z8t3FbKA
0:20 - 1:00
Read my last post, if Porky were scamming he would be risking:
1. A ban
2. Lose peoples trust
3. Lose an awesome Server
4. Lose the awesome chance of getting an interview for mod (which he has got the interview) that he has been trying to get for a whole year now.

Porkyyy January 17, 2015 at 6:01 PM UTC

S3M3L, you can believe what you want, but I'm done talking about this. Read what Vlad wrote in his last post, because that's exactly what I was going to say as well. If you really care about this, and don't want to drop the subject, you can ask Jive in the next 1-3 days if I gave him the account. 
I'm done with this argument, as I can see that it will turn into a flame war. I will not respond to your posts regarding this subject anymore, Semel.