Avicus Archive

Cya guys <3 ( The truth ) by Rombeyy December 27, 2017 at 4:12 AM UTC

Well guys it looks like it’s the end of this chapter on the life’s of the players that rlly enjoyed this server for many many years.

Many of you will remember me as a toxic fuck boy that used to talk shit to others and look like a f*ggot, and I know I made me look like that, but I’m trully not.
You would think that behind the screen I’m a fucking fuck boy too and shit when I’m not, I just wanted to be another version of me and look like that cuz it’s a way different version of me that not many of you know.
Ppl like  XtraMajestical Patrikano xNemoII and some other ppl could rlly know who I am.
I just wanted to clear that out.

I know I used to say the server is shit and that was goin to die eventually but I never tought it was going to be this soon, I just want to say ty for everyone that fucked with me.

Ty Pat for letting me join ur team ( even we r mad at each other rn ) and believing in me when anyone else did.
Ty Xtra for all the support u have gave to me.
Ty Rocky for believing in me and being with me every time I needed u.
Ty everyone from Jalapeños, Cronus and Horizon for the memes and fun I had.

And sorry for al the shit I’ve done to the server and to some ppl, for trash talking, and even for making u fell sad or something, I’m rlly srry for that.

And yes as I said before i’ve autoclicked and shit when I would get mad or just be about to break my hand, at the end of the day it’s a game and I’m not trying to hurt my self for it.

pce.

XtraMajestical December 27, 2017 at 10:12 AM UTC

My boy, may very well see you around some time. Helping with your unban was a lot of hours of basic arguments and just to be fair was probably just a very bad judgement at the time, but atleast in the end we did get there in the end lol!!
Look forward to playing with you in jala if we continue on to a different server!

cellish December 27, 2017 at 10:12 AM UTC

<3

AtditC December 27, 2017 at 11:12 AM UTC

noob

Patrikano December 27, 2017 at 12:12 PM UTC

My sexy Rombeyy. Even though we had our disagreements I still love you and you were a really cool guy when you played for Jala. 

You always made me laugh so thanks dude. xd

Rombeyy December 28, 2017 at 10:12 PM UTC

My boy, may very well see you around some time. Helping with your unban was a lot of hours of basic arguments and just to be fair was probably just a very bad judgement at the time, but atleast in the end we did get there in the end lol!!
Look forward to playing with you in jala if we continue on to a different server!
na i will just stop playing eventually

Bloodoh December 29, 2017 at 7:12 PM UTC

im koda

Maxinoxo December 29, 2017 at 8:12 PM UTC

I know you as a fucc boi, it's why i still don't like you because you (are?)were pretty stupid with like 4 Qi xd but i hope the in your life :)