Avicus Archive

Post your pvp tactics here by CreeperJoe62 May 31, 2014 at 4:05 PM UTC

My tactics involve hitting and running :). What are your pvp tactics?

Hola May 31, 2014 at 4:05 PM UTC

Bowspam.

Y0urm0m1 May 31, 2014 at 4:05 PM UTC

Good with Bow, i can use da bowto support the people making the charge but if they are scared on making one single push, screw my KD and ill just charge there my self.
I also like:
Cannoning
Icarus Cannoning
Strafing
Carpet Bombing
Tunneling (sometimes)
I do not block hit. Only in closed and tight areas.                                                          Nala Jumping. I lost my touch doe.

BOSS_Turtle98 May 31, 2014 at 6:05 PM UTC

I click the mouse a lot.

Cxnfirmed May 31, 2014 at 6:05 PM UTC

str4fe

Colecrc May 31, 2014 at 6:05 PM UTC

I block hit.

UnicornSniper June 1, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

I try to run around and break grass.  Mah mouse clicking skills suck o_o'

mukmukfriend June 1, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

When they try to kill me, I don't let them!

Glitchaye June 1, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

I one bang them with my ags

Princezz_Dubstep June 1, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

Sweg and more Sweg

Riskayyy June 1, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

Figure of 8 :)

steven5703 June 1, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

Bowspamming.

Juliorxl8 June 1, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

hax

Dyego June 1, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

I hack
jkjk

goldenwalrus909 June 1, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

I strafe when I'm at 7.5-10 hearts and I'm fighting one enemy, block-hit and strafe when I'm at 7.5-4 hearts, and I tend to block-hit until I get a good chance to run away when I'm anywhere under 4 hearts and/or there are 2 people with the same gear chasing after me. When I'm on a flat plane, I often swerve right and combo them without jumping. I always try to stay on the high-ground, too, because in Minecraft PVP, you want to get behind the person and jumping from above gives you the perfect opportunity to do that :3

Mathematical June 1, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

From my profile, I have a lot more but these seem to be most useful:
-Strafe (make it hard for them to see you and they can't hit you) 
-Combo (click as fast as you can, faster than your opponet so they can't hit you, somtimes they say you have reach hacks so I don't recommend it , jk xD I don't care) 
-Critical hits (when you fall from something like a jump you do more damage) 
-Sprint (spam space under a 2 block high ceiling so you can go faster and do more critical damage, also sprint to knock players back more) 
-Lower advantage (go under your opponet so they can't reach you but you can reach them) 
-Ladder (When 7 or more blocks away from your opponet, climb a ladder to regenerate health, eat, drink potions and other stuff if low on health, once you reach the top and someone followed you, kill him xD) 
-Bow first (if you have a bow or a different projectile, shoot him/her first to hurt them more and easier to combo since it stops their sprint) 
-Water (reccommended if no ladder, low on health, regenerate or eat in the water, make sure you have a bow)

Ducksfanwaterloo June 1, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

I like to left click a lot, but hush hush, this is a very old Dux secret.  I also like to 360 fakie fakie ladderstall Y Y No Scope HeadShot While eating nachos with my left Big toe, but that's just me

goldenwalrus909 June 1, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

From my profile, I have a lot more but these seem to be most useful:
-Strafe (make it hard for them to see you and they can't hit you) 
-Combo (click as fast as you can, faster than your opponet so they can't hit you, somtimes they say you have reach hacks so I don't recommend it , jk xD I don't care) 
-Critical hits (when you fall from something like a jump you do more damage) 
-Sprint (spam space under a 2 block high ceiling so you can go faster and do more critical damage, also sprint to knock players back more) 
-Lower advantage (go under your opponet so they can't reach you but you can reach them) 
-Ladder (When 7 or more blocks away from your opponet, climb a ladder to regenerate health, eat, drink potions and other stuff if low on health, once you reach the top and someone followed you, kill him xD) 
-Bow first (if you have a bow or a different projectile, shoot him/her first to hurt them more and easier to combo since it stops their sprint) 
-Water (reccommended if no ladder, low on health, regenerate or eat in the water, make sure you have a bow)
Yup, thanks for sharing all the information with everyone! The only thing I think might not be a good idea, though, is climbing a ladder while someone's chasing you. Due to having no knockback on ladders, they can just keep hitting and hitting you over and over while under you and you usually don't have any time to react before they kill you. Otherwise, good ideas!

Mathematical June 1, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

Yup, thanks for sharing all the information with everyone! The only thing I think might not be a good idea, though, is climbing a ladder while someone's chasing you. Due to having no knockback on ladders, they can just keep hitting and hitting you over and over while under you and you usually don't have any time to react before they kill you. Otherwise, good ideas!
Thx! But in the ladder trick, I forgot to add make sure you are around 7 or more blocks away from opponet :P. This was an old list. Editing! Thanks for telling me about this!

Aanszo June 1, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

I use  skillz. 

soulreaper2012 June 1, 2014 at 4:06 AM UTC

Bunny Hop
Use Blocks
Scout and retreat
Snowball
Bait

EDIT: And more Blocks and Blocks.

Tekcrezec162 June 1, 2014 at 5:06 AM UTC

Successive hits and strafing,always works.

Y0urm0m1 June 1, 2014 at 5:06 AM UTC

Hhehe i use da Nodus >:D

Kappa :3

zaidms0987 June 1, 2014 at 5:06 AM UTC

I use lag >:D
(JK)

when I'm not lagging I usually combo, sometimes I strafe

_Nathy June 1, 2014 at 5:06 AM UTC

I try not to die.....

CreeperJoe62 June 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

Nobodies mentioned hitting legs.

This tactic essentially is the reason I've been able to pvp when I've had 250ms. If you aim for the legs the server will favour your hit to your opponents. I don't know why but it's as very useful tactic.

Pigbeard_Pete June 1, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

bowspam, strafing, jumping fo da critz, and comboing

SMPL June 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM UTC

@CreeperJoe62 95% sure that hitting legs doesnt make a difference

YTMangoYT June 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM UTC

hacks just plain old hacks

jk

0V3R_P0W3R June 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM UTC

Only the practice of a year and a half playing pvp

CreeperJoe62 June 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM UTC

@StanMPL it's not noticeable if you have a good connection already but if you have a high ms to a server you'll see hitting legs makes a difference.

JKawesome June 1, 2014 at 10:06 AM UTC

I just rush to the monuments

fazer153 June 1, 2014 at 10:06 AM UTC

Best tactic 5ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXuu9y7yMrc

SnowGolemKirby June 2, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

If you (anyone reading this) see someone making a bridge on Nebula, shoot him [or her] at an angle instead of straight on. That way, you can shoot him off the bridge and to his death, instead of letting him retreat to safer ground.

Also, pay attention to your surroundings (i.e.: So you don't miss an enemy player running to your team's monuments).

vladthegreat100 June 2, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Run at the person like a maniac hoping he gets scared and runs away, jumps off but I hit him while still in range or he comes after me and I either die, or we tie, and in rare cases I win lol

zZJx03Zz June 2, 2014 at 7:06 PM UTC

Sweg dem bow shots then run in for the kill. 

nocapsnonumbers June 2, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

I like to use my skill aura on them. It works a treat!

Emmaye June 2, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

Strafe fo days

D00ZiE June 2, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

Best tactic 6ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo_YAnMNC8Y

Ingigo June 2, 2014 at 8:06 PM UTC

30 clicks per second is what I do, combine that with block-hitting and strafing, everyone is dead!

cinammoncroc000 June 2, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

I kinda just run up to people and click fast on their face.
Works most of the time I guess.

Warundell_12 June 2, 2014 at 9:06 PM UTC

Click the mouse like a drunk donkey

mr_penguin_12 June 2, 2014 at 10:06 PM UTC

click your mouse every 10mins lets see how op you'll be xD

CreeperJoe62 June 9, 2014 at 5:06 PM UTC

Bump