Avicus Archive

My thoughts on my demotion by Doppelganger_ October 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM UTC

Well as you can see I got demoted. I accept that I am NOT going to leave Avicus nor am I going to whinge about the reasons of me getting demoted. Also I do not hold anything against the staff they are all wonderful people are the community is lucky to have them moderating. I would quickly like to get my thoughts down before more of these posts arrive and the mods start locking these posts. Also I would like to say to the other staff that have been/will be demoted in the future this isn't the end of the world and there will always be more opportunities.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- Martin Luther King Jr

The reason for demotion is because I didn't put enough effort into being a mod nor was it efficient. I will admit that I didn't put enough time as staff as I could have. I will admit the efficiency of my work was inefficient at best and sloppy at worst but I believe that that is all part of the learning curve and next time staff applications open I will try again and hope for the best but also prepare for the worst. Next time I will also strive to help the community and make it a better place. I once again say thank you to the staff team for teaching and helping me in moderating how ever short it was!
Cheers!
- Luxe

_Avy October 5, 2014 at 8:10 AM UTC

Well said Luxe, and thanks for helping me out when needed :D

SnowSX3 October 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM UTC

In the title it should be "on" not "of".

Sunaye October 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM UTC

Keep walking tall against the rain pal.

Solux October 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM UTC

Well said, nice quote and we still need to 1v1 on Kohi. :)

Doppelganger_ October 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM UTC

In the title it should be "on" not "of".
Fixed. Thanks. :)

Doppelganger_ October 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM UTC

Well said, nice quote and we still need to 1v1 on Kohi. :)
Yeah next time I see you I will.