Avicus Archive

Gold followed with Code by MustardMan227 May 31, 2014 at 2:05 AM UTC

Many of you may already know that I have gold!

<----------------------------------- :D Like OMG!!!!!

Now due to this gold I think feel like coding a plugin! I am in a slump though. I am very creative but someone put a wall right in the spot to block the tunnel where the cool ideas go for plugins. So I'll use you minds until the wall evaporates. Any plugin ideas my dear friends?

P.S. Sr. Mods+ can you add me too the premium team speak suite? Thanks! :D

ElectraHearttt May 31, 2014 at 2:05 AM UTC

Um...hm...I'm trying to think :c

MustardMan227 May 31, 2014 at 3:05 AM UTC

Um...hm...I'm trying to think :c
Think Faster >:(

Rokillers May 31, 2014 at 3:05 AM UTC

lets see. ............ i got nothing :P i don't use my brain a lot

MustardMan227 May 31, 2014 at 3:05 AM UTC

lets see. ............ i got nothing :P i don't use my brain a lot
D:

TemporaryBan May 31, 2014 at 4:05 AM UTC

A plugin that lets you launch pigs in the air as fireworks and they explode into tons or pork chops!

Princezz_Dubstep May 31, 2014 at 5:05 AM UTC

Dubstep Plugin! <3

dodgerXyz May 31, 2014 at 5:05 AM UTC

I plugin that randomly generates a roller coaster while ur riding it.  

MustardMan227 May 31, 2014 at 5:05 AM UTC

A plugin that lets you launch pigs in the air as fireworks and they explode into tons or pork chops!
I'm gonna give this one a try! Sorry Porky! I'll try the dubstep one next. :P

_DC May 31, 2014 at 5:05 AM UTC

Try to develop an anti-hacking plugin that is better than mine!

EuanK1 December 1, 2016 at 3:12 AM UTC

You don't won. Expect the unexpected.

InputIGNHere December 1, 2016 at 3:12 AM UTC

Plugin that sends the server a resource pack with a song that an in-game player requests to be played and will be played server-wide without any browser/external client. Basically sending a customsong.ogg then if the player accepts the plugin will play customsong.ogg. I had this idea a long time ago. I wish it occurred on Avic I don't like having youtube open in the background.

DaFrozenBlaze December 1, 2016 at 10:12 AM UTC

Plugin that sends the server a resource pack with a song that an in-game player requests to be played and will be played server-wide without any browser/external client. Basically sending a customsong.ogg then if the player accepts the plugin will play customsong.ogg. I had this idea a long time ago. I wish it occurred on Avic I don't like having youtube open in the background.
It's an old post, you shouldn't have bothered

AbusiveUser December 1, 2016 at 5:12 PM UTC

"Bumping topics is highly discouraged. If you believe a topic has not received the popularity you had hoped, you may bump the post with updates or new ideas that pertain to the topic"

Locking...