Gate (Season 1)
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Date a Live (Season 1 & 2)
The "Hentai" Prince and the Stony Cat
Noragami
Toki Wo Kakeru Shoujo (Movie)
Kyoukai no Kanata
Anohana
The World Only God Knows (Season 1, 2 & 3)
Owari no Seraph (Season 1 & 2)
My Teenage Romcom SNAFU (Season 1 & 2)
The Fruit of Grisaia (Season 1, 2, & 3)
DanMachi
Hai no Gensou no Grimgar
Prince of Stride: Alternative
Erased
Castle in the Sky
Golden Time (HOLY FUCK THESE FEELS)
Parasyte

On Hold
Black Bullet
Kamisama no Memochou

*Graveyard
Trinity Seven
Fairy Tail
Oreimo

*What I have stopped watching

Discuss. Suggest. Your List.
This thread may contain spoilers.

Emmaye August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Amine? wat

Cyclops August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Amine? wat
Yes.. Anime. What letter you no understand?

garsdef August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Watched DeathNote and started angelbeats but looking for some others to watch

NewVoltdrive August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

I don't understand A N I M and E.

Watched DeathNote and started angelbeats but looking for some others to watch
Angelbeats? Never heard of that one.
Also, I heard that a lot of people dont like DeathNote because apparently the main character is a bad guy.

D00ZiE August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

#AnimeNightWithTheBoys

#AnimeNightWithTheBoys
I second that ;3
Anime Night w/ The Big Z & Le Dooz ;3;3;3

goldenwalrus909 August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Soul Eater is by far the best c:
It's freakin hilarious x3

_Lowkigh August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Angel Beat is sad D:
Deathnot is good
And Sao was good except for the second half kinda and the time skips.....
And a question anyone watch ggo?

xStraidNoxotx August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

To love ru, sora no otoshimono,Bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan, elfen lied, highschool DxD, infinite stratos, kiss x sis, lady vs butlers, Maria T Holic, r-15, and 

Chuunibyou Demo Koi Ga Shitai

:3

PieZ August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

To love ru, sora no otoshimono,Bokusatsu tenshi dokuro chan, elfen lied, highschool DxD, infinite stratos, kiss x sis, lady vs butlers, Maria T Holic, r-15, and 

You I like

SpicyTunaRoll9 August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

You da real MVP

Angel Beat is sad D:
Deathnot is good
And Sao was good except for the second half kinda and the time skips.....
And a question anyone watch ggo?
GGO as in Season 2 of SAO? or what? If yes, I'm watching it.

Jerseys August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

can i join the anime night <3

_Lowkigh August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Yes robo they are finally gonna fight next episode D:
cant wait :P

can i join the anime night <3
Maybe ;3

Yes robo they are finally gonna fight next episode D:
cant wait :P
Ah k. I loved the latest episode, when Sinon finds out that Kirito is actually a guy xDxDxD SLAP!

Netuxx August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Animes i watched that aren't well know:

FirstSintax August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

RWBY all the way (though you think of it not an anime)

zdq August 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Watched:
- Code geass
- SAO
- Bleach
- Last airbender (if it's an anime)
-Up to date with Naruto
- I stopped watching death note because L died :((((((
I'm going to watch SAO II, Legend or Korra.. then idk.

garsdef August 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM UTC

Angelbeats? Never heard of that one.
Also, I heard that a lot of people dont like DeathNote because apparently the main character is a bad guy.
I don't see how that a off putting :p. But nonetheless it is still great, well maybe not the second half of it

Hola August 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM UTC

Mekakucity actors, Mirai Nikki, Black Butler, Elfen lied, Code Geass, High school DxD (If you don't mind Ecchi), Angel Beats, Date a live, Fullmetal Alchemist (Both of them) and Death Note. I'll add more when I can think of them.
EDIT: Kill la Kill, Hunter x Hunter, Corpse party (Short but amazing) and To love-Ru

Hola August 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM UTC

Btw, what is this anime night you're talking about? If it's some anime group can I join? :3

hpux August 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM UTC

If you haven't already watched it, I'd recommend Naruto Shippuden.

garsdef August 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM UTC

Btw, what is this anime night you're talking about? If it's some anime group can I join? :3
Me too :P

Ogrey August 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM UTC

Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan and Naruto Shippuden are my top 3!

Cyclops August 3, 2014 at 7:08 PM UTC

Anime Night is a group (Me, Doozie & Zieno) that watch Anime every Midnight EST daily. Maybe :P

Cyclops August 3, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

Also, is Naruto considered an Anime still? Its on Cartoon Network for the love of god xD

Jerseys August 3, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

Also, is Naruto considered an Anime still? Its on Cartoon Network for the love of god xD
I wast naruto, and is dragon ball z?

Hola August 3, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

Anime Night is a group (Me, Doozie & Zieno) that watch Anime every Midnight EST daily. Maybe :P
Anime at 7am my time... Why not, sounds great!

http://avicus.net/forums/bf4e2e917
For those who wish to apply for Anime Night :D

cinammoncroc000 August 3, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

I'm thinking of starting to watch anime. Anyone know how I could watch for free (preferably online,) and what anime I should watch first? C:

PieZ August 3, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

I'm thinking of starting to watch anime. Anyone know how I could watch for free (preferably online,) and what anime I should watch first? C:
Depends what you like.
Any Genres???

Just google search an Anime you would like to watch. Sure to be free websites, plenty full. I recommend CrunchRoll (website) to watch Anime's free.

D00ZiE August 3, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

Attack on Titan.

For the streamig websites I'd recommend Kissanime and Crunchyroll. For the anime I'd recommend that you would watch some "easy to watch" anime to understand it (Note: This is not a must, it might just help you out in the beginning, it helped me out at least). For that I'd recommend Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Black Butler or Fullmetal alchemist. After you've gotten into anime you should start watching more complicated ones like Mekakucity actors or No Game No Life.

PieZ August 3, 2014 at 8:08 PM UTC

Anyone like Cowboy Bebop? I am on episode 7

Anyone like Cowboy Bebop? I am on episode 7
Haven't seen it but I might start watching it after I've finished watching Black Butler.

Cyclops August 3, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

For the streamig websites I'd recommend Kissanime and Crunchyroll. For the anime I'd recommend that you would watch some "easy to watch" anime to understand it (Note: This is not a must, it might just help you out in the beginning, it helped me out at least). For that I'd recommend Sword Art Online, Fairy Tail, Black Butler or Fullmetal alchemist. After you've gotten into anime you should start watching more complicated ones like Mekakucity actors or No Game No Life.
No Game No Life <3 Season 1 was really short ;c

Two_Become_One August 3, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Watch One Piece. 655 subbed episodes :DDD

Riskayyy August 3, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

I love Angel Beats :D
Future Diary is good too :)

ParthDarthVader August 3, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

OMGOMGOMGOMG
SAO!!!!!!

Watching Season 2 now :D

Cyclops August 3, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

OMGOMGOMGOMG
SAO!!!!!!

Watching Season 2 now :D
SAO is love, SAO is lyfe.
What episode of Season 2 you at?

xStraidNoxotx August 3, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

10 :3

Cyclops August 3, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

10 :3
Isn't even 10 episodes yet o.O

cinammoncroc000 August 3, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

Isn't even 10 episodes yet o.O
He has a TARDIS.

EliBass August 4, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

Naruto!!eleven111one

ParthDarthVader August 4, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

I finished 2
i need to watch 3 and 4 (I think there are 4)

lawl i I has question about first arc SAO
Why Kiriti no die? Haxor?

Cyclops August 4, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

I finished 2
i need to watch 3 and 4 (I think there are 4)

lawl i I has question about first arc SAO
Why Kiriti no die? Haxor?
The creator gave him a chance to live since he beat him, dead or not. I believe thats why.
Also, episode 5 came out yesterday ;3

Kels August 4, 2014 at 2:08 AM UTC

Ending to Toradora is beast

_Lowkigh August 4, 2014 at 4:08 AM UTC

Alot of people hate Sao 1 :c Anyways GGO HYPE!!!!
The big three (Naturo Bleach One Piece I think) Are too long for me i watched like 50 episodes of each and was like too long....

_Laugh_ August 4, 2014 at 7:08 AM UTC

Dude from your Anime list you're a little delayed well for me I watched Toradora around this year and Oh it's better then Golden Time. I got a lot of reasons but I'm not gonna bother typing them out :p

Hola August 4, 2014 at 7:08 AM UTC

The big three (Naturo Bleach One Piece I think) Are too long for me i watched like 50 episodes of each and was like too long....
For me SAO lost its touch after the actual Sword Art Online part. I haven't even bothered to watch more than 2 episodes from S2

Ingigo August 4, 2014 at 7:08 AM UTC

I vouch for Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, why? It has a great storyline and each episode actually builds on the story whereas in other animes, most of it is filler episodes. This anime brings up pretty much every part of human emotion possible. The pace throughout the anime is good, the story is not rushed, nor long, 64 episodes is a nice number of episodes. All of the characters are developed throughout the series which is great as well. One of the best animes ever, I would rate it a 10 out of 10!

ParthDarthVader August 4, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

The creator gave him a chance to live since he beat him, dead or not. I believe thats why.
Also, episode 5 came out yesterday ;3
No but I mean that he died remember? The whole scene was his particles dramatically flying out as if he had just died. Then the next thing you know, he's reformed again, and then just kills Kayaba.

I have a theory that Klein used the Revival thing on him. Kirito's words to him were "If anyone dies in front of your eyes one day, use it" I'm pretty sure Klein heeded his advice and used it when he saw Kirito get killed by Kayaba

Cxnfirmed August 4, 2014 at 1:08 PM UTC

HIGHSCHOOL DXD!!!!!!!

ecchi is hot

ParthDarthVader August 4, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

HIGHSCHOOL DXD!!!!!!!

ecchi is hot
I wish I hadn't looked that one up...

too many "weird" images

hpux August 4, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

I love long Anime :(

@Robo Naruto is definitely considered an Anime ;-;

rezbla August 4, 2014 at 3:08 PM UTC

NARUTO

Hola August 4, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

HIGHSCHOOL DXD!!!!!!!

ecchi is hot
Marry me

zdq August 4, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Is Angelbeats good?

Is Angelbeats good?
Yes, but also sad so prepare yourself for some feels. Overall a good anime with great character development. I really recommend it.

Yes, but also sad so prepare yourself for some feels. Overall a good anime with great character development. I really recommend it.
Why? Does the protagonist die?

Why? Does the protagonist die?
Find out by yourself, I'm not spoiling it.

Find out by yourself, I'm not spoiling it.
plsplsplsplsplsplspls

ParthDarthVader August 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

Dangit...
I just watched episode 5....
Now I have to wait for 6 :/

Kammeh August 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

i made a post liek dis before, good to know moar people watch :D
I have watched Naruto and Naruto Shippuden (waiting for new episodes), One Piece (waiting for new episodes), Death Note (This was a really good one and really is different than anime with  good protagonists.) Shingeki no kyojin (attack on titan: waiting for new episodes), Dragonball series (i have watched all the dragon ball series: Dragonball, Dragonball z, Dragonball z kai, Dragonball Gt), Fullmetal Alchemist (the first series), Cowboy Bebop, and I am currently watching Bleach. :D

Kammeh August 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

cinammon, there are different websites for different anime. If you want a really huge list of anime to see what you might like, go to Animefreak.com also if you are gonna watch bleach, naruto, fairytail or one piece you can find an official (maybe) website for bleach its: Bleachget.com for naruto, its Narutoget.com, for One Piece its Watchop.com, i dont know the website for fairytail, but there is a link to all of them on each of the websites. :D have fun choosing, and if you want halp, we can talk on avicus :D

ParthDarthVader August 5, 2014 at 2:08 PM UTC

watching Angel Beats while im waiting for SAO ll Episode 6
I like it

SnowGolemKirby August 5, 2014 at 3:08 PM UTC

I watch this anime show about a cleaning product for cleaning clothes or something. I think it's called Bleach....

ParthDarthVader August 6, 2014 at 1:08 PM UTC

lol I watched so much anime yesterday :P

Sword Art Online Season ll Episode 5
I loved how Sinon learned that Kirito was actually a guy. They arent friends anymore, but I think they will be in later episodes because their friendship only lasted a day. And as shown in the intro, Sinon is a pretty big character in the whole plot. She might appear later.

Angel Beats!
Basically, I watched the whole series yesterday. It makes sense since there are only 13 episodes. That's what I thought the problem was. The whole story was mushed into just 13 episodes. The anime really never explained how everyone died; only Yuri, Iwasawa, Otanashi, and we can assume how Yui died. What I would love is if they made some sort of movie that explained how each member of the Battlefront died.

Alright, so I'm not the type of person that cries a lot. In fact, I haven't cried in years. But when I saw the end of Angel Beats!, I just had to. The whole thing had just touched me, thinking that all of them were just people who weren't able to accomplish something in their real life and died with regrets. The part that made me cry was the graduation part. I did have a sad feeling when Iwasawa and Yui both passed on. And I felt soooo bad when Kanade left Otanashi. Thats the part that totally ripped me apart. Otanashi's heart was donated to Kanade! It made me feel so sad that when Kanade left because her whole purpose in that world was to thank Otanashi. When she did leave, Otanashi screamed out because she left.

I heard Clannad was sadder, so I know it will be good. Now I have something to look forward to.

Death Note Episode 1
I had a first bad impression on this anime, mostly on the intro. I just thought it was freaking creepy. I did like the idea of the story though.

ParthDarthVader August 6, 2014 at 1:08 PM UTC

Now, Angel Beats! has become my favorite anime. Sword Art Online in second.

D00ZiE November 25, 2014 at 4:11 AM UTC

Bumpity bump bump :3

I havn't been able to stop watching Naruto, I'm 129 episodes in and I'm loving it. I highly recommend it to anybody to anybody who is looking for a new anime to watch :)

Stimulating November 25, 2014 at 4:11 AM UTC

I havn't been able to stop watching Naruto, I'm 129 episodes in and I'm loving it. I highly recommend it to anybody to anybody who is looking for a new anime to watch :)
I stopped watching it because the story isn't interesting enough, it doesn't really have twists to keep you interested. 
I used to watch it so much though. 

I LOVE One Piece. The characters are amazing and very lovable. The storyline has twists and interesting parts. Epic fights. Blends a mix of Comedy and Seriousness beautifully. Not a single complaint about the series other than certain arcs in the story lasting too long. 

Bleach is the same except more Badass and dark. I was really sad it was temp cancelled for the manga to get ahead and it's been canceled for like a year now. Still waiting. Plz make manga faster.

cinammoncroc000 November 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM UTC

Could anyone suggest an anime to me? Currently watching Aldnoah.Zero but I'd like another one with a bit more humor c:

Cyclops November 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM UTC

Could anyone suggest an anime to me? Currently watching Aldnoah.Zero but I'd like another one with a bit more humor c:
I don't have a humor one, but I suggest this action one called Akame ga kill with only 1 season so far and 21 eps.

garsdef November 25, 2014 at 3:11 PM UTC

i recommend some of the fate animes (fate/zero, fate/stay)

Y0urm0m1 November 25, 2014 at 5:11 PM UTC

First, This thread should be sticked to the off topic section. Didnt know there was an anime thread D:

@cinammoconcroc000:  Here is some a lot of animes i can suggest that are a bit funny

Nisekoi
No Game No Life
Seto no Hanayome
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (can guantree. this will hit you hard man D: )
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
IS: Infinite Stratos
Tokimeki Memorial: Only Love
Amagi Brilliant Park  (Comes out every friday or saturfda but usually friday)
Akatsuki no Yona (Every tuesdays. new one will probably come out today)

If you want to see more here is my list.  check it out for some anime you might want to watch http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KuroKun2905

HatGril November 25, 2014 at 6:11 PM UTC

Tokyo Ghoul
SAO II
Attack on Titan
Akame Ga Kill

Y0urm0m1 November 25, 2014 at 7:11 PM UTC

anyone watched Daily Life Of High School(Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou)? Recommend it is really funny. sometimes predictable but really funny.

Deadman Wonderland and Nisekoi are also good to. Read manga for Nisekoi!

kiawwa November 25, 2014 at 7:11 PM UTC

Clannad :3 But you may cry a lot o.O

TheTNTPotato November 25, 2014 at 8:11 PM UTC

Haven't seen a lot of talk about MAL. 

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheTNTGurl

If anyone wants to check out some anime ;p

cinammoncroc000 November 25, 2014 at 10:11 PM UTC

I don't have a humor one, but I suggest this action one called Akame ga kill with only 1 season so far and 21 eps.
I'm already watching it, and it's great so far! :)

Shoto_ November 25, 2014 at 10:11 PM UTC

Hetalia
SAO
Going to watch: No Game No Life, Attack on Titan, Full Metal Alchemist

Y0urm0m1 November 27, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

Any recommendations from you guys? Like Slice of life, school life/ romance that is not to serious with a bit of comedy.

Here is my list so there wouldn't be any repeats. thanks :) http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KuroKun2905

I need to be booked for winter break so i need as much anime as possiberu

hpux November 27, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

Shippuden or Original?

I find Shippuden to have a better plot/storyline, and is more dramatic. Original is better for comic relief. I think I've watched Shippuden over 3 times, original twice, and the whole thing from beginning to end 3 times..

MidnightBeats November 27, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

I still need to catch up on Attack on Titan...

I need some anime recommendations, I'm thinking of watching Tokyo Gold.

Kammeh November 27, 2014 at 1:11 AM UTC

Already made a post, go there to see what I watched cause I'm too lazy to list. But I finished bleach (well its not finished, but it stopped AND IT MIGHT BE COMING BACK IN A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE MANGA IS FINISHED and it almost is) but I started watching fairy tail... so yea

HatGril November 27, 2014 at 1:11 AM UTC

Watch Tokyo Ghoul please :)

MLGtino November 27, 2014 at 1:11 AM UTC

Watch Tokyo Ghoul please :)
season 2 confirmed jan 8th

HatGril November 27, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

:o
hype

Y0urm0m1 November 27, 2014 at 2:11 AM UTC

I got you man

Nisekoi
Rurouni Kenshin: Meiji Kenkaku Romantan
No Game No Life
Seto no Hanayome
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (can guantree. this will hit you hard man D: )
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
IS: Infinite Stratos
Amagi Brilliant Park  (Comes out every friday or saturfda but usually friday)
Akatsuki no Yona (Every tuesdays. new one will probably come out today)
Angel Beats!
Clannad
Highschool of the Dead
Toradora!

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KuroKun2905

ballzi November 27, 2014 at 5:11 AM UTC

I second that ;3
Anime Night w/ The Big Z & Le Dooz ;3;3;3
+ ballzi, we can watch akame ga kill all night :)

ballzi November 27, 2014 at 5:11 AM UTC

Tino you watch it too?!?!?

D00ZiE November 30, 2014 at 12:11 AM UTC

Shippuden or Original?

I find Shippuden to have a better plot/storyline, and is more dramatic. Original is better for comic relief. I think I've watched Shippuden over 3 times, original twice, and the whole thing from beginning to end 3 times..
I'm still watching original, I'll eventually move on to shippuden :)

ElectraHearttt November 30, 2014 at 1:11 AM UTC

Another, Higurashi When They Cry, and Ao Haru Ride.

Another is bloody, mystery-filled, supernatural, etc. 
Higurashi When They Cry is REALLY bloody, murderous, psychotic, and yeah... 
Ao Haru Ride is romance and it's kawaii ^~^

Hola November 30, 2014 at 8:11 PM UTC

Kagerou project manga anyone? It's actually insanely good, enjoyed it even more than Tokyo Ghoul or Akame ga Kill

Shirokamii December 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

DRAGON BALL ALL THE WAY!

Zedther December 1, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

Pokemonz

cinammoncroc000 December 2, 2014 at 12:12 AM UTC

Pokemonz
Yes, I approve!

I can't stand the newer seasons though o_o

Give him a girlfriend at least ;o

Y0urm0m1 December 16, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

Yes, I approve!

I can't stand the newer seasons though o_o

Give him a girlfriend at least ;o
ship with misty or may. other girls are werid .-. There is a theory where Ash is in a coma when he fell on the bike in the 1st season so might explain why he is still a kid

Back on topic, i want this keep this thread alive and i hope it becomes sticked soon :D

So anyone want anime recommendations? ill be very glad to help :)

D00ZiE December 16, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

Angel Beats is fantastic. I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to laugh and cry at the same time. 

ParthDarthVader December 17, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

Angel Beats is fantastic. I highly recommend it to anybody who wants to laugh and cry at the same time. 

It's sad that theres only 12 or 13 episodes in the whole thing. I would like it to have more or a second season.

Kels December 17, 2014 at 2:12 AM UTC

If anyone reads Horimiya, good for you. For a manga, the graphics are astonishing.

Also, the second season of Nisekoi is soon to come out according to rumors. Hype!

Cyclops December 17, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

It's sad that theres only 12 or 13 episodes in the whole thing. I would like it to have more or a second season.
http://haruhichan.com/wpblog/32246/new-angel-beats-project-revealed-december-22/
Your welcome.

ParthDarthVader December 17, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

OMG HYPE
a day after my birthday! What a good present!

Oh btw, those who watched Akame Ga Kill. We can agree it was garbage after EP 20 right..?

OMG HYPE
a day after my birthday! What a good present!
I'm watching the stream for the conference.

Y0urm0m1 December 17, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

Oh btw, those who watched Akame Ga Kill. We can agree it was garbage after EP 20 right..?
agreed. i was like wot. <insert name here> died?!?!?!?! 

im done....

HatGril December 17, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

The ending omg ;'(

PieZ December 17, 2014 at 8:12 PM UTC

Manga master race

D00ZiE December 17, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

Pretty much :c

Spartemex December 17, 2014 at 9:12 PM UTC

Full Metal Alchemist 

(Not Brotherhood)

ItsRiyah December 17, 2014 at 11:12 PM UTC

Yass, Akame Ga Kill is bae. (?♥u♥?

AutoHit December 18, 2014 at 3:12 AM UTC

Attack on Titan <3

httpiimgurcom8UgDwMSjpg

Hola December 19, 2014 at 2:12 PM UTC

Noragami <3

Hete December 21, 2014 at 8:12 AM UTC

Hyped up for SAO UnderWorld era, currently watching Fairy Tale 2014/Season 2 :p

FrozenSolstice December 21, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

Sorry, but.

What is the hype for anime/manga? It isn't anything special IMO.

D00ZiE December 21, 2014 at 9:12 AM UTC

Sorry, but.

What is the hype for anime/manga? It isn't anything special IMO.

Anime is 10x better than any American cartoon.

FrozenSolstice December 21, 2014 at 12:12 PM UTC

Anime is 10x better than any American cartoon.
I don't want any American cartoons, so I can't compare. Tbh, I just think anime/manga is just another old video. Nothing special. Ignore my comment if you want. Just my opinion.

D00ZiE December 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

I don't want any American cartoons, so I can't compare. Tbh, I just think anime/manga is just another old video. Nothing special. Ignore my comment if you want. Just my opinion.
You can't really judge until you have actually watched/read a manga or an anime.

Hete December 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

You can't really judge until you have actually watched/read a manga or an anime.
^+1

HatGril December 21, 2014 at 6:12 PM UTC

Just finished watching Death note. It was great but I got lost alot :P

source_route December 21, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

ive only watched robotech x3

chaibrit1 December 21, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

Just finished watching Death note. It was great but I got lost alot :P
"because I was bored."

Y0urm0m1 December 22, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

Also recommending Nisekoi, Amagi Brilliant Park, Yona of the Dawn and Daily life of high achool boys. amagi and yona are new but amagi is coming to a close :/

Y0urm0m1 January 1, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

Wanna bring this back up because i am gonna give my ratings over the completed anime series i watched over 2014 :3

=!=!=!=SPOILERS AHEAD=!=!=!=   

You have been warned

Sword Art Online: 7/10 - Let me just say that it was a good anime. I t had potential with a suckish plot. I mean, when i read the sypnosis, i was like  "wow i wanna watch this" but i didnt like it towards the end due to ALO and the plot is going all over the place. First its about Kirito, then Asuna, and now Yukki? I thought Asuna was cool. I wanted her to be that typical tsudere girl but she broke character which i don like :(. Shes so girly now and ya. I would give this a 8.7/10 if 

They used the 50 episodes to actually go more indepth in the Aincrad Saga, skip AlO, add GGO and Sinion, Sinion dates Kirito, and then ALO with out Yukki in the end. Like i thought it was pretty unneccsary. (Btw, i did not have any feels in the last episode when Yukki died becuz i was pretty mad when Yukki was the best swordsman) So ya, could have been better.

#KiritoxSinon

Akame Ga Kill: 7.8/10- Again, this anime had potential. I would have rated it 9/10 but when the anime did not correspond with the manga and everyone started dieing, i was like -_-. seriously?!?!?! Well, i gave it a .8 because the plot was outstanding, battle was epic and the last fight with Akame vs Esdeth was pretty sweet.

Amagi Brilliant Park: 8/10- This anime is actually not bad. I mean its good to relax after you watched a big anime series. It was pretty funny with jokes here and there. One thing i didnt like in particular was Kaine and Sento. Like I wanted a bit of romance in the series which there was but it didnt feel complete. If this actually went to be a romance, i would have rated it a 9/10. Pretty good anime so i recommend but the ending is sort of, lacklustering or anti climatic

The Pet Girl at Sakaurasou: 9.2/10- This anime, a funny comedic, slice of life with romance was really good and I totally recommend this to everybody. It starts off where this one normal guy lives in a special dorm for kids who have talented abilities but most are crazy. Things changed when a girl named Mashorin appeard. A talented artist, things began to change at Sakurasou. This anime kept me hooked with all the jokes and the plot is amazing. I cried a little at the end when Mashorin showed her painting and ya, just watch it, i had some feels towards the end ;)

ParthDarthVader January 3, 2015 at 3:01 AM UTC

Wanna bring this back up because i am gonna give my ratings over the completed anime series i watched over 2014 :3

You have been warned

Sword Art Online: 7/10 - Let me just say that it was a good anime. I t had potential with a suckish plot. I mean, when i read the sypnosis, i was like  "wow i wanna watch this" but i didnt like it towards the end due to ALO and the plot is going all over the place. First its about Kirito, then Asuna, and now Yukki? I thought Asuna was cool. I wanted her to be that typical tsudere girl but she broke character which i don like :(. Shes so girly now and ya. I would give this a 8.7/10 if 

They used the 50 episodes to actually go more indepth in the Aincrad Saga, skip AlO, add GGO and Sinion, Sinion dates Kirito, and then ALO with out Yukki in the end. Like i thought it was pretty unneccsary. (Btw, i did not have any feels in the last episode when Yukki died becuz i was pretty mad when Yukki was the best swordsman) So ya, could have been better.

#KiritoxSinon

Akame Ga Kill: 7.8/10- Again, this anime had potential. I would have rated it 9/10 but when the anime did not correspond with the manga and everyone started dieing, i was like -_-. seriously?!?!?! Well, i gave it a .8 because the plot was outstanding, battle was epic and the last fight with Akame vs Esdeth was pretty sweet.

Amagi Brilliant Park: 8/10- This anime is actually not bad. I mean its good to relax after you watched a big anime series. It was pretty funny with jokes here and there. One thing i didnt like in particular was Kaine and Sento. Like I wanted a bit of romance in the series which there was but it didnt feel complete. If this actually went to be a romance, i would have rated it a 9/10. Pretty good anime so i recommend but the ending is sort of, lacklustering or anti climatic

The Pet Girl at Sakaurasou: 9.2/10- This anime, a funny comedic, slice of life with romance was really good and I totally recommend this to everybody. It starts off where this one normal guy lives in a special dorm for kids who have talented abilities but most are crazy. Things changed when a girl named Mashorin appeard. A talented artist, things began to change at Sakurasou. This anime kept me hooked with all the jokes and the plot is amazing. I cried a little at the end when Mashorin showed her painting and ya, just watch it, i had some feels towards the end ;)
Wait was that episode where Yukki dies the last one? I'd really hope not because they still need to wrap things up....they can't leave us hanging with Kayaba creating the Medicuboid and thats it. I....Must....Know....!!

Y0urm0m1 January 3, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

Wait was that episode where Yukki dies the last one? I'd really hope not because they still need to wrap things up....they can't leave us hanging with Kayaba creating the Medicuboid and thats it. I....Must....Know....!!
yes sadly it was :(

The might go for a season 3 but hasn't been confirmed. The manga is still going i beleive and i think its way ahead of the anime

Raiylu January 3, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

Naruto first and second series! Great watch for a marathon, fillers are fun and the storyline is epic!

_Stormz January 3, 2015 at 10:01 AM UTC

I haven't been the anime/manga guy. However, I've been really immersed in Toriko. It's a manga about hunting monsters for food. Pretty cool and enjoyable to read!

Warning: Don't read before going to bed. It'll make you hungry.

badgg January 21, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo 
I highly recommend it if you're into Harem. I cried on the last couple of episodes, and there are a lot of plot twists!

Y0urm0m1 January 21, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

I highly recommend it if you're into Harem. I cried on the last couple of episodes, and there are a lot of plot twists!
halem or harem? Oh well but dude i cried to in the last episodes ;-;. I feel you so much. Again recommend this anime ^^.

Im currently watching Ookami and her 7 compainons and i am on da last episode. Not bad for an anime series. 

Recommend for 2015:

Absoulute Duo
How to raise a boring girlfriend
Durarara S1 and S2
Nisekoi S1 and S2(coming april)
Daily Life of High School Boys
Clannad and Clannad After Story (please watch both in order for your feels meter to be over 9000. its worth)
Yona of the Dawn

Animes i personaly recommend:

Baka to Test S1 and S2 i recommend. Pretty hilarous. romance here and there but mostly hilarious and stupid as the name implies (baka=stupid)

Daily Life of High School Boys: Really good. The plot starts off slow but progresses really great throughout. ITs main strongpoint is when they keep adding characters in the series and its funny as it mocks some daily life. They even make the ending a joke (you'll see)

badgg January 21, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

halem or harem? Oh well but dude i cried to in the last episodes ;-;. I feel you so much. Again recommend this anime ^^.

Im currently watching Ookami and her 7 compainons and i am on da last episode. Not bad for an anime series. 

Recommend for 2015:

Absoulute Duo
How to raise a boring girlfriend
Durarara S1 and S2
Nisekoi S1 and S2(coming april)
Daily Life of High School Boys
Clannad and Clannad After Story (please watch both in order for your feels meter to be over 9000. its worth)
Yona of the Dawn

Animes i personaly recommend:

Baka to Test S1 and S2 i recommend. Pretty hilarous. romance here and there but mostly hilarious and stupid as the name implies (baka=stupid)

Daily Life of High School Boys: Really good. The plot starts off slow but progresses really great throughout. ITs main strongpoint is when they keep adding characters in the series and its funny as it mocks some daily life. They even make the ending a joke (you'll see)
Yeah, I meant Harem :P

I usually only watch Animes with a good character development / design.

Y0urm0m1 January 21, 2015 at 7:01 AM UTC

ahh like where the plot full develops and characters really take the time to develop over the series. I think i can name a few

Toradora
Kaichou Maid-Sama
D-Frag? idk
Yona of the Dawn (airs every turesdays and seems to be a long series)
Future Diary
Deadman Wonderland
Phantom for a Requiem
Kawaii Complex (looks similar to Pet Girl)
Clannad (characters really develop but you prob watch this)
Elfen Lied? (unsure)
Free!
Haikyuu!!

Bold means u should watch

OPTOBAT January 21, 2015 at 8:01 AM UTC

Have you watched Spirited Away yet? thats definitely my favourite Anime/Manga movie :)

chaibrit1 January 21, 2015 at 8:01 AM UTC

I love Spirited Away!
And I'm currently watching Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo, Flu almost spoiled it for me :c

Beylem January 21, 2015 at 1:01 PM UTC

Me, Dualzz and Cayden have seen every anime in existence.

Beylem January 21, 2015 at 1:01 PM UTC

I love Spirited Away!
And I'm currently watching Sakurasou No Pet Na Kanojo, Flu almost spoiled it for me :c
Mashiro best girl?

pope_panda January 21, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

Me, Dualzz and Cayden have seen every anime in existence.
boku no pico?

D00ZiE January 21, 2015 at 3:01 PM UTC

I'm currently watching Nanatsu no Taizai and Tokyo Ghoul season 2. I highly reccomend both of these if you're into action and adventure :)

Trexychan January 21, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

AoT

I want to start watching One Piece and Naruto

Im already halfway thru SAO II

IviFetita January 21, 2015 at 4:01 PM UTC

I never really watched Anime, but I am going to when I know where to watch it :3
#NoAnimeNoLyf

HentieSenpai January 21, 2015 at 5:01 PM UTC

Date a live 
Date a live 2
Golden Time 
Grisaia no kajitsu

Hola January 21, 2015 at 8:01 PM UTC

I feel bad for anyone that has watched the Tokyo Ghoul anime but has not read the manga. I really hope the show will go somewhat like the manga so it doesn't end up being a flop like Akame Ga Kill.

katiscoool January 21, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

Black butler.  :3

D00ZiE January 21, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

I feel bad for anyone that has watched the Tokyo Ghoul anime but has not read the manga. I really hope the show will go somewhat like the manga so it doesn't end up being a flop like Akame Ga Kill.
Just thinking about Akame ga Kill makes me mad... they could have done such a better job with it.

MLGtino January 21, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

Just thinking about Akame ga Kill makes me mad... they could have done such a better job with it.
JUST WAIT THEY'LL DO SO GOOD WITH SEASON 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beylem January 21, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

I wouldn't say Akame ga kill was a flop. Yes, not as good as the manga, but not a flop.

Y0urm0m1 January 22, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

I wouldn't say Akame ga kill was a flop. Yes, not as good as the manga, but not a flop.
i agree. I mean it was good until everyone started dieing. It is just like SAO but SAO made me really mad in the end.

Y0urm0m1 January 22, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

boku no pico?
pls no ;-;

Anyways im gonna start watching Baka To test season 2 becuz i didnt know they had one :/

ballzi January 22, 2015 at 4:01 AM UTC

Lol yes.. :)

HentieSenpai January 22, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

Aoyama+sorata 
I ship

chaibrit1 January 22, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

Aoyama+sorata 
I ship
Shiina+Sorata 
I ship :P

badgg January 22, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

Aoyama+sorata 
I ship
I wish that would've happened... =(

Y0urm0m1 January 22, 2015 at 6:01 AM UTC

finished Baka To test Season 2. both seasons made me laugh to death xP

ParthDarthVader January 22, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

finished Baka To test Season 2. both seasons made me laugh to death xP
Yes, both Baka to Test Seasons were hilarious, especially when Akihise was involved. And I loved the idea of those "wars" too.
I wish there could be some extras or even a Season 3 to wrap up the "Love Triangle" though....It would be interesting to see what they come up with

ballzi January 22, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

I wish that would've happened... =(
Shinna and sorata :0

Y0urm0m1 January 23, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

Yes, both Baka to Test Seasons were hilarious, especially when Akihise was involved. And I loved the idea of those "wars" too.
I wish there could be some extras or even a Season 3 to wrap up the "Love Triangle" though....It would be interesting to see what they come up with
yas the love triangle felt incomeplete.

Im now gonna watched my drop animes and wait for the new anime series to have more episodes :p

ParthDarthVader January 23, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

yas the love triangle felt incomeplete.

Im now gonna watched my drop animes and wait for the new anime series to have more episodes :p
Who should Akihise go with?
Honestly, he should go with Minami...it would make things much more interesting

Y0urm0m1 January 23, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Who should Akihise go with?
Honestly, he should go with Minami...it would make things much more interesting
wat about Kubo-Kun or Hideyoshi >:)

jk but Minami because i love tsunderes

badgg January 23, 2015 at 4:01 AM UTC

Just finished Jinsei. Interesting storyline, hard to follow though. The ending isn't too good... Well, it looks like there could be a season 2 or another episode though...

Porkyyy January 23, 2015 at 4:01 AM UTC

I've heard that Gurren Lagann is pretty good.
Might give it a try.

ParthDarthVader January 23, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

wat about Kubo-Kun or Hideyoshi >:)

jk but Minami because i love tsunderes
xD that was hilarious how everyone thought he was girl.
That would makes things so much more funny and people would actually like a third season, when normally, when it gets to 3 seasons, the plot becomes crap. But that actually could be a good starting point on how to hook viewers xD

ballzi January 23, 2015 at 10:01 PM UTC

Just finished Jinsei. Interesting storyline, hard to follow though. The ending isn't too good... Well, it looks like there could be a season 2 or another episode though...
Jinsei is very good. People can learn and enjoy too. Its something everyone should watch. Although you already spoiled it for me ;-;

_Lowkigh January 24, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

Anyone watch shigatsu wa kimi no uso?

Y0urm0m1 January 24, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

Anyone watch shigatsu wa kimi no uso?
my sis does. ima try watching that.

ParthDarthVader January 24, 2015 at 1:01 AM UTC

Anyone seen Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)?
Anyway...I feel as if Yuno is the queen of all yandere out there

But I do advise viewer discretion as it is a harem anime and contains some nudity....

Y0urm0m1 January 24, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Anyone seen Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)?
Anyway...I feel as if Yuno is the queen of all yandere out there

But I do advise viewer discretion as it is a harem anime and contains some nudity....
d00d shes creppy. She is da best yanadere. still a kewl gal but the whole anime mind=blown me

ParthDarthVader January 24, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

d00d shes creppy. She is da best yanadere. still a kewl gal but the whole anime mind=blown me

What scares me about her is that she killed herself from the other world....
Man that was sad....
Yukki could have gotten married to a "sane" Yuno

And i love the badass opening
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLDA9cfRLlg
Damn...It was good...
Those plot twists really catch you off guard too...

Y0urm0m1 January 24, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Man that was sad....

Damn...It was good...
don spoil the anime to 3vryone D:. They must watch!!!

Also, Shrio from Deadman Wonderland is a good yanadere. not as good as yuno but still cool. there is anothe ryanadere in there i beleive

ParthDarthVader January 25, 2015 at 2:01 PM UTC

I just finished watching Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu
Its pretty good but I only watched the first season so for those of you who have watched all seasons, dont spoil it for me.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/3467/Nogizaka_Haruka_no_Himitsu
If you wanna check it....

ballzi January 25, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

Man that was sad....

Damn...It was good...
It was sad because Yukki never got with Yuno :c

Y0urm0m1 January 26, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

I was watching Seiken Tsukai no World Break. It airs every Sunday and it reminds me of sword art. Looks really intresting and they are 3 episodes in.

ParthDarthVader January 26, 2015 at 9:01 PM UTC

I was watching Seiken Tsukai no World Break. It airs every Sunday and it reminds me of sword art. Looks really intresting and they are 3 episodes in.
Just looking at the picture made me think of SAO right away.

But if you or anyone has any anime that I can watch that is like Baka to Test or the one I suggested people should watch, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. I'm kinda hooked onto those kind of anime now for some reason......

Y0urm0m1 January 27, 2015 at 12:01 AM UTC

Just looking at the picture made me think of SAO right away.

But if you or anyone has any anime that I can watch that is like Baka to Test or the one I suggested people should watch, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu. I'm kinda hooked onto those kind of anime now for some reason......
ok ima add dat to my list and check it out :D

ParthDarthVader January 27, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

ok ima add dat to my list and check it out :D
Just warning you....its a romance comedy....
So if you dont like those kind...dont watch it
But you should anyway cuz I liked it.

Y0urm0m1 January 27, 2015 at 2:01 AM UTC

Just warning you....its a romance comedy....
So if you dont like those kind...dont watch it
But you should anyway cuz I liked it.
i like watching romantic comedy but occasionaly, i watch serious romance. You watched daily life of high school boys? boys can somewhat relate lol

Y0urm0m1 February 11, 2015 at 7:02 AM UTC

OH MY so much i haz to tell.

1st: in Nisekoi manga, there is actually plot progression?!?! for da first time, it gets intresting

2nd. After all these weeks, they realesed a new Attack on titan chapter. I was so hyped up and i read and let me just say, its getting good and the chapter itself was like a good cliff-hanger to me (please read all of the manga to understand)

Other notes: I read my manga usually from kissmanga.com. its free, none of that bogus lisence or whatever and its pretty kewl. No really big animes for 2015 so still hopin and waiting in the mean time. Anyone going to anime expo by any chance :o?

badgg March 28, 2015 at 9:03 AM UTC

My Anime List

My personal favourites, and I highly recommend the following; 
Akame ga Kill!
Date A Live
Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
Shakugan no Shana
Black Bullet

Y0urm0m1 March 30, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Tokyo Ghoul root A,

that could just die, pls ;-; read the manga. ITs terrible imo

Anyways, no new big animes series for 2015 yet. All i know is the new Nisekoi and High School DxD have new seasons coming up in April. Also, creators of Angel Beats are making a new anime called Charollete? Idk its supposedly coming in June

ClubberNugget March 30, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

I've watched:
Deathnote
Tokyo ghoul
Attack on titan
Darker than black
Naruto
Naruto shippuden

I'm currently watching fate/zero

I should read some manga but I've never gotten around to it XD

Cyclops March 30, 2015 at 11:03 PM UTC

Updated my list, cause why not.
Also, is it bad I don't like Tokyo Ghoul? Xd I never enjoyed watching it, especially the second season with that blow&$@ intro.

badgg March 31, 2015 at 12:03 AM UTC

Also, is it bad I don't like Tokyo Ghoul? Xd I never enjoyed watching it, especially the second season with that blow&$@ intro.
I agree with you, Tokyo Ghoul wasn't that mindblowing.

Just finished Ao no Exorcist... brilliant Anime. Highly recommend it.

katiscoool March 31, 2015 at 1:03 AM UTC

your lie in april is great

Y0urm0m1 March 31, 2015 at 5:03 AM UTC

its ok. 1st season was great imo but 2nd season was trash. The manga is way better just sayin

slayersource March 31, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

your lie in april is great
This! Ending was so sad :(

Hacktivism March 31, 2015 at 6:03 AM UTC

This! Ending was so sad :(
Um, why is your skin so tiny?

Atdit April 19, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

lol

Derumisis April 20, 2015 at 7:04 PM UTC

Every single anime on that list I have watched.

Cyclops April 20, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

Every single anime on that list I have watched.
It's outdated, let me update xD

ClubberNugget April 20, 2015 at 8:04 PM UTC

I finished watching Fate/Zero it is pretty good, i liked the ending.

I am now watching Hunter x Hunter i think its pretty good.

Riskayyy April 20, 2015 at 9:04 PM UTC

Just finished Toaru Majutsu no  Index, and I found it really interesting. The ending could have been better... I'm leaving Scientific Railgun some other time.
Right now, I am watching To LOVE-Ru.

Y0urm0m1 April 20, 2015 at 10:04 PM UTC

So many highlights for 2015

Fairy Tail (2014)- I guess the new season is ok but I dont have as much feels as the first season. Still pretty great though. I have also been reading the manga of Fairy Tail and man you gotta read that. (However, If you haven't read the manga and keep watching Fairy Tail 2014, your gonna have feels and going to be VERY SHOCKED)

Nisekoi Season 2: I guess its ok. I Read the manga already so Not really surprising

Attack on Titan (manga)- ITs intresting but still many plot holes to fill up. (Fav character atm is Krista Lenz)

High School DxD- obviously

My Team Romantic Comedy SNAFU Season 2: Great anime series so far and i suggest people should watch it because some people can relate to the main character. It is also in a way, similar to Watemote (main character wise)

Emmaye April 21, 2015 at 11:04 AM UTC

I see that Akame ga Kill likes to plummet somewhat...

Stevenkyu April 21, 2015 at 1:04 PM UTC

Tokyo Ghoul is gonna be a little violent, and a little disturbing.

Rainstruck April 21, 2015 at 1:04 PM UTC

Castle in the Sky is the only Anime I have ever seen, and it was a movie, and it was a darn got movie at that.

shahmi April 21, 2015 at 2:04 PM UTC

Fairy Tail FTW

ImTheRealBakugo April 21, 2015 at 2:04 PM UTC

i <3 Fairy Tail

QFrog April 21, 2015 at 3:04 PM UTC

Just finished Toaru Majutsu no  Index, and I found it really interesting. The ending could have been better... I'm leaving Scientific Railgun some other time.
Right now, I am watching To LOVE-Ru.
To love-ru is amazing and to love-ru darkness is even better. i recommend it.

I also just finished another, pretty good horror anime.(Im not even a fan of horror lol)

Y0urm0m1 April 21, 2015 at 10:04 PM UTC

i <3 Fairy Tail
SAME <3

The thing i like about fairy tail is that it makes the stupidest and funniest moments into a deep and feels moment. Fairy Tail has so many feeels, especially when i re-watched the first episodes. Feels good

Yes there are fillers but hey its a long anime series so ofc there will be fillers

Riskayyy June 18, 2015 at 2:06 PM UTC

Thought I'd bump this;

Just finished Amagi Brilliant Park. I personally loved it, definitely a change of pace (was watching a lot of action based anime). If you are into the ideas of hope, determination and faith... this anime is for you. It is about a theme park, filled with magical beings, starting from the bottom (desserted and boring) to a very popular, successful and lively place.

Fouled June 18, 2015 at 2:06 PM UTC

Thought I'd bump this;

Just finished Amagi Brilliant Park. I personally loved it, definitely a change of pace (was watching a lot of action based anime). If you are into the ideas of hope, determination and faith... this anime is for you. It is about a theme park, filled with magical beings, starting from the bottom (desserted and boring) to a very popular, successful and lively place.
^ Good anime

Cyclops June 18, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

Finished The World God Only Knows, first season.
It's one of the best comedy animes I've seen so far, with some romance too, its really good. 
Very recommended.

Only 2 more seasons to go !!
Hopefully there is a 4th one, to those who have seen it.

BoldAndBrash June 18, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

5:30 into Death Note and it is the greatest thing in the world.
My first real anime, btw.

Okiba June 18, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

Finished SAO. Hope they make a season 3 :]

Finished SAO. Hope they make a season 3 :]
There will be in a year or 2 maybe.
After that, SAO will be a completed series.
Rip in Rip.

It's probably the same thing as season 2 :/

It's probably the same thing as season 2 :/
Not entirely, I hear its going to be a bit more interesting.
Basically, Kirito wakes up in the underworld, that's all I know about it.

Hmm... SAO III hype anyone? ;D

PieZ June 18, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

SAO is over rated :o

Cyclops June 19, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

BUT ITS STILL GOOD.
Well, at least season 1 was.

Okiba June 19, 2015 at 1:06 AM UTC

Season one was very emotional :'(

GrantInPhoenix June 19, 2015 at 10:06 AM UTC

SAO S1 was great, tho only thing which they could've toned down was the Kirito-Asuna 24/7 ever since episode 10

as for S2 I actually found it great also, atleast the 1st half (Phantom Bullet Arc) and having that sexy bae Sinon around made it even better and idk if im the only here but I think Kirito-Sinon make a better OTP/couple cuz not only Sinon is one of those girls who actually have that childhood nightmare thing going but shes also a gamer and shes actually 16/17 yrs old and Kirito is also 17 (obviously but in a sense like since Kirito became a gamer ever since he was young, same goes for Sinon) and the fact that Kirito was actually hitting on her even tho he had Asuna (but eh, Sinon all the way ;3) and even upto ALO and IRL they constantly tease each other much to the jealousy of the other girls (even Asuna xP), and if you notice they actually have feelings for each other especially Sinon, that's why I was hoping that there would be a chance that in S3 Sinon would actually express her feelings to Kirito and maybe end up dating atleast once and even possibly Kiss (sorry had to say it even tho it might sound weird x3) or Kirito gets saved by Sinon at some point in S3 or vice versa in those situations

Mitsuha_ June 19, 2015 at 12:06 PM UTC

Speaking of anime and SAO, I still own the username "Alfheim".

GrantInPhoenix June 19, 2015 at 12:06 PM UTC

Speaking of anime and SAO, I still own the username "Alfheim".

my brother owns the username "SwordArtOnlineII" :P

Y0urm0m1 June 20, 2015 at 7:06 AM UTC

+1

Even though SAO was enjoyable, its pretty Overrated. The plot isn't as good compared to other animes like No Game No Life, Log Horizon, and Fullmetal. SAO had a great concept but the plot wasn't executed to well and the characters especially .-.

Cyclops June 20, 2015 at 7:06 PM UTC

Just finished "The World God Only Knows".
It is one of the best Romance/Comedy animes I have seen so far.
All three seasons were great, the ending was unexpected, and a great twist was added to season 3.
Greatly recommended, sad it had to end with 36 episodes :c NEED MORE

ClubberNugget June 21, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

I'm watching Kurtei Kyoshi Hitman Reborn!

If you like comedy, its pretty good, if you want action, bear with it, it gets good, then it goes back to comedy, then it gets good again and then it goes back to comedy, then i don't know because that's where i am, the character development is massive though, i like it, i'm not much of a comedy person when i'm watching anime, i prefer action :3

ballzi June 28, 2015 at 9:06 AM UTC

YOU DROPPED TRINITY SEVEN *MINDS DIES*

Cyclops July 6, 2015 at 7:07 AM UTC

Bumping, to see if anyone saw the new summer animes :D Also, which ones are ya'll planning to watch?
I started Gate, and soon to start Charlotte, Dragon Chaos, and Rokka.

Hola July 6, 2015 at 9:07 AM UTC

Bumping, to see if anyone saw the new summer animes :D Also, which ones are ya'll planning to watch?
I started Gate, and soon to start Charlotte, Dragon Chaos, and Rokka.
Tbh the only interesting ones to me are Charlotte and Gangsta.

Cynthesis July 19, 2015 at 10:07 AM UTC

I actually just found a really interesting one yesterday, it's kinda sci-fi-like.

It's called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya." Fave character's gotta be Mikuru Asahina.

badgg July 19, 2015 at 10:07 AM UTC

I actually just found a really interesting one yesterday, it's kinda sci-fi-like.

It's called "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya." Fave character's gotta be Mikuru Asahina.
That's a nice Anime IMO. If you like sci-fi I recommend Tengen Toppa Gurann Lugann

Cynthesis July 19, 2015 at 11:07 AM UTC

That's a nice Anime IMO. If you like sci-fi I recommend Tengen Toppa Gurann Lugann
Wait, you mean you've actually seen it?
...I'm not lonely anymore!

ClubberNugget July 19, 2015 at 12:07 PM UTC

I finished KateiKyoshi hitman reborn, it's a good show, I recommend it to anyone who can bear a slow start

On the other end, I started to watch Another, little did I expect that I'd finish it in one day XD that's a great anime if you can handle some gore

Now I'm watching code Geass

Hola July 21, 2015 at 6:07 PM UTC

I finished KateiKyoshi hitman reborn, it's a good show, I recommend it to anyone who can bear a slow start

On the other end, I started to watch Another, little did I expect that I'd finish it in one day XD that's a great anime if you can handle some gore

Now I'm watching code Geass
If you'll enjoy Code Geass watch Steins;Gate. It's pure brilliance.

ClubberNugget July 23, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

https://youtu.be/-DkQBkroXPs
Recently I finished my tenth anime, which was Reborn! So I decided to rank the first ten I watched in this video

Burningtaco_224 July 23, 2015 at 8:07 PM UTC

i have several words to describe this. you're a weeaboo and if you like anime you need to see some Cory in the house

Cyclops July 23, 2015 at 9:07 PM UTC

i have several words to describe this. you're a weeaboo and if you like anime you need to see some Cory in the house
I've done that already.

Hola July 23, 2015 at 10:07 PM UTC

funny and original

PieZ July 24, 2015 at 1:07 AM UTC

So...that Boku no Piko

Verybadsorry September 2, 2015 at 9:09 AM UTC

SAO, Inazuka Eleven is it N anime? And Last airbender

Cyclops March 30, 2016 at 2:03 AM UTC

Hey guys, I'm going to Japan on Thursday, and the flight is 18 hour long, so I really need an anime or 2 that I can watch.
I'm not looking for action, I wan't something similar to Sakurasou, or anything Harem!

ClubberNugget March 30, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

GAAAAAAAAAH

I just finished guilty crown, that ending was kinda stretching it imo

Still great show

BUT GAAAAAAAAH ATTACK ON TITAN SEASON 2 WAS EXPECTED IN FEBRUARY, WHY ISNT IT HERE, I WANT MORE DESPAIR

__Talus__ March 30, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

I can literally taste weeaboo all over this thread

Cyclops March 30, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

Hey guys, I'm going to Japan on Thursday, and the flight is 18 hour long, so I really need an anime or 2 that I can watch.
I'm not looking for action, I wan't something similar to Sakurasou, or anything Harem!
Reply to this quick someone pls!1!!

NovaLikesPvP March 30, 2016 at 3:03 AM UTC

Prison school, trinity seven, idk

Speeded March 30, 2016 at 8:03 AM UTC

Nagi no Asukara (Drama, Fantasy, Romance, sort of Harem, 26 episodes)
 https://kissanime.to/Anime/Nagi-no-Asukara
Shigatsu wa kimi no uso (Drama, Music, Romance, Shounen)
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Shigatsu-wa-Kimi-no-Uso
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (Action, Comedy, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Romance, Sci-Fi, Supernatural) (Season 2 starts April 2)
https://kissanime.to/Anime/Gakusen-Toshi-Asterisk

Speeded March 30, 2016 at 8:03 AM UTC

https://kissanime.to/Anime/Gakusen-Toshi-Asterisk (fixed the link for Gakusen)