Avicus Archive

PlugDJ... by SergeantBoom September 6, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

What is this exactly, I know i'm not new but i'm not quite familiar with it... Enlighten me! :D

steven5703 September 6, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

A music sharing site. Trust me, you don't want to join it right now.

Porkyyy September 6, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

It is a website where anyone can share their music, and everyone takes turns playing a song of their choice to everyone, on a rotation.

SergeantBoom September 6, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

Oh, why don't i wanna join tho?? :P

Oh, why don't i wanna join tho?? :P
Its okay now. The abusing mod no longer has his powers.

So how does it work... No one is answering me on it .-.

Joao_Victor September 6, 2014 at 2:09 AM UTC

There are multiple people in a chat room, and people can sign up on a DJ wait list, and can play music from a YT video for the whole room.

So what kind of songs are allowed?

So how does it work... No one is answering me on it .-.
Okay, I'll give you quick rundown.

You first go here https://plug.dj/avicus and sign up.
Then you join the community, and for the first day or two just sit back and watch how it works. Collect songs by clicking grab. Once you're reading and have good songs, click "join waitlist". Wait for your turn, and your music is playing!

SergeantBoom September 6, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

How often is it "your turn"?

SergeantBoom September 6, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

Oh and there are fake accounts using my name .-. Im TheRealSergeantBoom

steven5703 September 6, 2014 at 3:09 AM UTC

It's a waitlist.

_Phyre September 6, 2014 at 4:09 AM UTC

How to use Plug.dj

Pick songs that, you enjoy listening to, make a playlist and place the song into the playlist if you created one. If not do so by clicking the Purple arrow at the bottom of the DJ table. Select "Create new playlist". Name it then hit create. One you have completed that. Go into the top search menu. To the right of it Select "SoundCloud, Or Youtube" (Youtube recommended). Once you have done that, Click the search bar to the right of it. Type in the song(s) name. When you hover over the song, Hit the "+" sign that comes up next to the trashcan on the right of the song title. Then hit "Add to (Playlist name)." Once you have done that Follow step 2:

When you have completed step 1 please read the following: Click the purple arrow facing Downwards, to exit out of the Box. Make sure the song you want to play, is on the tab or "line" bellow the DJ table. Next to the purple arrow. Then once you have completed that, Follow with the following: Hit "Add to wait list", Above the Purple arrow; Next to the DJ table (To the left). Once you have hit that, Go to the top right corner of the website! Click the "wail list" section; Confirm you have joined the wait list. Follow step 3 for the next procedure:

Please read this after reading "Step 2". Once you have confirmed you are in the Wait list. Enjoy the following music; Songs, that come along, And be patient to wait your turn. If the music is to loud On the top of the website, Next to the song title that the website is currently playing, To the right of it, Hover over "Volume" Then select the percentage of the volume you want to set. Once you have adjusted to your likings, enjoy the following music, then when your song comes up, Enjoy. Follow Step 4 for "Liking, Adding, And disliking":

Please read this Paragraph after reading "Step 3". To like a song, Simple hit the "Woot" To the Right of the DJ table; To add the current song to your playlist, Simply hit "Grab" Next to "Woot"; To dislike a song, Hit "Meh" next to "Grab". 

I hope this helped! To set up an account, Just use your email (Most recommended) :D

Howsie September 6, 2014 at 4:09 AM UTC

How to use Plug.dj

Pick songs that, you enjoy listening to, make a playlist and place the song into the playlist if you created one. If not do so by clicking the Purple arrow at the bottom of the DJ table. Select "Create new playlist". Name it then hit create. One you have completed that. Go into the top search menu. To the right of it Select "SoundCloud, Or Youtube" (Youtube recommended). Once you have done that, Click the search bar to the right of it. Type in the song(s) name. When you hover over the song, Hit the "+" sign that comes up next to the trashcan on the right of the song title. Then hit "Add to (Playlist name)." Once you have done that Follow step 2:

When you have completed step 1 please read the following: Click the purple arrow facing Downwards, to exit out of the Box. Make sure the song you want to play, is on the tab or "line" bellow the DJ table. Next to the purple arrow. Then once you have completed that, Follow with the following: Hit "Add to wait list", Above the Purple arrow; Next to the DJ table (To the left). Once you have hit that, Go to the top right corner of the website! Click the "wail list" section; Confirm you have joined the wait list. Follow step 3 for the next procedure:

Please read this after reading "Step 2". Once you have confirmed you are in the Wait list. Enjoy the following music; Songs, that come along, And be patient to wait your turn. If the music is to loud On the top of the website, Next to the song title that the website is currently playing, To the right of it, Hover over "Volume" Then select the percentage of the volume you want to set. Once you have adjusted to your likings, enjoy the following music, then when your song comes up, Enjoy. Follow Step 4 for "Liking, Adding, And disliking":

Please read this Paragraph after reading "Step 3". To like a song, Simple hit the "Woot" To the Right of the DJ table; To add the current song to your playlist, Simply hit "Grab" Next to "Woot"; To dislike a song, Hit "Meh" next to "Grab". 

I hope this helped! To set up an account, Just use your email (Most recommended) :D

So detailed. Nice one <3

SlabSun September 6, 2014 at 4:09 AM UTC

PlugDJ is a perfect place to rickroll people

Howsie September 6, 2014 at 4:09 AM UTC

PlugDJ is a perfect place to rickroll people
Perfect place to get skipped for doing that too!

SergeantBoom September 6, 2014 at 8:09 PM UTC

xD Thank you everyone!! :D

_Phyre September 6, 2014 at 8:09 PM UTC

Perfect place to get skipped for doing that too!
Thank you Howsie :3

Arachadonic September 6, 2014 at 8:09 PM UTC

I like the idea of it to be honest and it was pretty fun but the chat is unbearable at times with the spam and just general crap that goes on >.<