Avicus Archive

Getting demoted - A good thing? by Tempus October 5, 2014 at 6:10 AM UTC

Hello everyone! I'm not sure why I got demoted, and I haven't been told - I don't expect to either!

Anyway, I realized that this thing - gaming, as a whole, and minecraft too, has gotten to big for me... I know, I just got a new computer, etc, etc.. And I'll still play, occasionally, or whenever my friends want to go on, but for me, gaming is too big of a problem - I play too much, and, really, I'm not even that amazing. So, I really feel that I need to take a break from gaming

As I said earlier, I'll be on occasionally, but not really much... I'm going to try to earn some more pocket money, and start moving on with my life.

As SWEET_Johny said, "None of this will matter in 2 years!", and I realized that. I'm going to try to be more active, with my family, friends, and really, try to do something with the remaining years of my childhood / teenagehood (is that a word?).

I think the reason I got into gaming, like, on this level was because I had seen all of these youtubers gaming, earning lots of money. I started to get into it, and, bam - I was addicted. I've tried to stay away, to stop, but I just keep getting sucked back in.. :/

I guess what I'm trying to say here is, well, goodbye, on a much smaller scale, and I'm trying to warn you of the dangers of becoming addicted. Don't get caught in the same trap I did.

See you all later, people of Avicus...

I'd really like to thank

Avumbaca, SWEET_Johny, AwarriorVenom, and the people who made my stay at Avic.us worth a million bucks. I am glad that I at least got a chance, to moderate and keep people in check, temporarily.

<3 -Hero

The_Detonator_ October 5, 2014 at 6:10 AM UTC

"None of this will matter in 2 years!" Yeah, similar mindset to myself in December 2012.

22 months later...

alexanderjoe October 5, 2014 at 6:10 AM UTC

A good FightToWin exit.
I agree with all of this, I'm trying not to get sucked in. But I have nothing to do after school. So when school sports start I probally will forget all of this, and focus on that stuff.

Have fun in life dude. Just enjoy it while you can <3

catarecat October 5, 2014 at 6:10 AM UTC

"None of this will matter in 2 years!" Yeah, similar mindset to myself in December 2012.

22 months later...
Can confirm this

Alt of a nearly 2-year veteran 
(In fact, my anniversary it's in 8 days)

Emmaye October 5, 2014 at 6:10 AM UTC

glhf! :D

Tempus October 5, 2014 at 6:10 AM UTC

Thanks all, good luck to you!

Solux October 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM UTC

Well said Herobrine, good luck in the future.

_Avy October 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM UTC

Aww Thanks Hero <3
Its sad to see ya go, I wish you the best, good luck out there!

MajestysDream October 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM UTC

Good luck in life, Herobrine! Goodbye!

Tempus October 5, 2014 at 7:10 AM UTC

Thanks for everything, and good luck with your junior modship!

SnowSX3 October 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM UTC

22 months later...
So are you quitting in 2 months? :P

Myv October 5, 2014 at 9:10 AM UTC

Unlucky mate, best of luck in life

Howsie October 5, 2014 at 11:10 AM UTC

22 months later...
LOL

FrostedCupcakez October 5, 2014 at 5:10 PM UTC

Aww! I wish you luck in your new plans! ^-^ I hope to see you in the future again! ;D

AutoHit October 5, 2014 at 5:10 PM UTC

glhf :D

Sevoo October 5, 2014 at 6:10 PM UTC

Good luck in lyfe FAZE!