Avicus Archive

Solution To 1.8 PvP/Also I Need Help by Wahiz December 10, 2015 at 12:12 AM UTC

Explanation: When avicus updates to 100% 1.8, there is no blockhitting. This mod will allow you to block hit, aka changing the animation. 
NOTE:
You can not blockhit blocks or potions.

Download Link:
http://www.labystudio.de/downloads

How to install: 
Download the file
Right click the file and hit "Show in folder"
Right click the file (In its folder) and hit "Open with" > "Java"
Install
Open minecraft
WALLAH

Wahiz December 10, 2015 at 1:12 AM UTC

I'm pretty sure the mod is allowed on Avicus.
It was created by the GommeHD (famous german server) devs.
The mod doesn't give any more information away than a vanilla client.
Although you have to disable the damage indicator option since that is not allowed.
Ok Thanks :D also anyone know how to fix my issue

DaFrozenBlaze December 10, 2015 at 2:12 AM UTC

If you can't break a block with a bow charged, if you can't punch the ground when drinking potions, can you hit while blocking? Is it really just the animation that changed?

steven5703 December 10, 2015 at 3:12 AM UTC

Why is it a youtube link

Wahiz December 10, 2015 at 3:12 AM UTC

Why is it a youtube link
Fixed

ImNotYourTiger December 10, 2015 at 3:12 AM UTC

I don't get it since it only changed the animation how does it help in any way?

Jahaj December 10, 2015 at 4:12 AM UTC

Actually contrary to what Flo said earlier, the staff team has outlawed any mod packs that contained any illegal mod whatsoever, even if it can be turned on or off because we have no idea if you do have it turned off. So unfortunately, this is not a legal pack on Avicus. Maybe if you could find a version that didn't have the damage indicator mod, then it would be fine, but it is not as of now.

DaFrozenBlaze December 10, 2015 at 4:12 AM UTC

Actually contrary to what Flo said earlier, the staff team has outlawed any mod packs that contained any illegal mod whatsoever, even if it can be turned on or off because we have no idea if you do have it turned off. So unfortunately, this is not a legal pack on Avicus. Maybe if you could find a version that didn't have the damage indicator mod, then it would be fine, but it is not as of now.
So if we remove it,  it's fine?

And just asking,  why is damage indicators not allowed?

Arigenn December 10, 2015 at 4:12 AM UTC

So if we remove it,  it's fine?

And just asking,  why is damage indicators not allowed?
The actual mod it self is fine, but they added this damage indicator component to the mod, which would make it illegal, as the indicator gives unfair advantages to the players using this mod. Its encouraged not to use this mod period, even if you remove the indicator component, as staff really have no way of actually knowing that you have it off or not.

I'm not even sure if you actually can remove it from the mod itself.

DaFrozenBlaze December 10, 2015 at 6:12 AM UTC

The actual mod it self is fine, but they added this damage indicator component to the mod, which would make it illegal, as the indicator gives unfair advantages to the players using this mod. Its encouraged not to use this mod period, even if you remove the indicator component, as staff really have no way of actually knowing that you have it off or not.

I'm not even sure if you actually can remove it from the mod itself.
What advantage does damage indicators give? And how does a staff member tell if you are using the mod which changes the animation?