Avicus Archive

Please read, I don't know where to put this by ViolentBoo July 14, 2014 at 2:07 AM UTC

Most of us want to be moderators. but most of us can't. I'm one of them. I just find it frustrating to know the feeling that I know that I could be a really good one but I can't. Why? I don't have a single clue. I just find it upsetting that I can't get on here with the amount of time I play here.

Asking from the moderators, what do I need to work on?

I already know one, is my swearing. I have reduced on it (at least I think I did) from the past few days. I never really call anyone swear words I just swear at times.

Awarrior July 14, 2014 at 2:07 AM UTC

I feel your pain

Mooch24 July 14, 2014 at 2:07 AM UTC

Reapply once applications reopen. That's the best advice I can give. Everyone has a fair chance at receiving the position. Some are more cut out for it than others. Nothing you can do to control that.

MLGtino July 14, 2014 at 2:07 AM UTC

Since you already made it to the interview stage once, you could probably do it again. 

Just try to keep your app and yourself as professional as possible, then more people will view you as a mature individual (I personally think you are mature but I'm not the rest of the population).

Thats all the advice I can really muster from my small bag of knowledge.