Avicus Archive

AMA- Valrak by w0nders December 28, 2016 at 8:12 AM UTC

My name is Bethany and I am new to this server! ask me anything you would like! :)

DaFrozenBlaze December 28, 2016 at 8:12 AM UTC

ok

thespina December 28, 2016 at 8:12 AM UTC

Omg hey giiiirrrrl! 

Are you triggered that I assumed your gender Bethany? 

Welcome to avicus I hope you never have to appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

w0nders December 28, 2016 at 8:12 AM UTC

Omg hey giiiirrrrl! 

Are you triggered that I assumed your gender Bethany? 

Welcome to avicus I hope you never have to appeal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow thanks homiegrill i hope to see you on the battlefield hahaha want to barbecue later?

thespina December 28, 2016 at 8:12 AM UTC

omg totes!!! I will wear my new dress that looks totally adorbs!! See you there home girl!!!!

w0nders December 28, 2016 at 8:12 AM UTC

omg totes!!! I will wear my new dress that looks totally adorbs!! See you there home girl!!!!
See you girlie!!!!! be sure to wear the new lipstik i sent you!!! those boys will be falling hed over heals to get into your dresss hahahaha! luv you and see u there!!!

benaye December 28, 2016 at 1:12 PM UTC

Are you an egril?

Sevoo December 28, 2016 at 3:12 PM UTC

yes

w0nders December 28, 2016 at 4:12 PM UTC

Are you an egril?
yes and im ur mom OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Wahiz December 28, 2016 at 10:12 PM UTC

Hey Mom!!!!

How'd you get here??

You play minecraft???

Opinions on your terrible son?

imryaan December 29, 2016 at 12:12 AM UTC

hahaahha same

thespina December 29, 2016 at 12:12 AM UTC

See you girlie!!!!! be sure to wear the new lipstik i sent you!!! those boys will be falling hed over heals to get into your dresss hahahaha! luv you and see u there!!!
omg girl you were so right!!!! That lipstick went so well with my dress like ohhh my god!!!! Did you see Jeff last night omg he was sooooo hot! I think he actually noticed me!!! Thanks for having me girly see you at the nail salon ttyl xox

w0nders December 29, 2016 at 6:12 AM UTC

omg girl you were so right!!!! That lipstick went so well with my dress like ohhh my god!!!! Did you see Jeff last night omg he was sooooo hot! I think he actually noticed me!!! Thanks for having me girly see you at the nail salon ttyl xox
OMG we liek need to hookkup! Jeff is sucha hootty omgge!! W e need to chat at the salonn!! ttyl sweetcheeks!!

w0nders December 29, 2016 at 6:12 AM UTC

Hey Mom!!!!

How'd you get here??

You play minecraft???

Opinions on your terrible son?
Hey sweet cheeks ;-)

I dont remember how i got hear tbh  i thought this was mineplex lolz

this isnt roblox? smh ima cut my ham in 2

my son is gai lol he came out yesterdeay in a tweet regarding jack nickelson as the cutest mom aliveee!