Avicus Archive

[RP] Purple Default edit. by _Phyre June 6, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

Features:
Low fire
Custom Sky
Purple GUI
Custom 'lang'
SG ; Pot
Custom Particles (basically custom everything, except blocks (OCD Pack))
Greener color-map
Purple diamond armor

Version

Overview + Download
https://youtu.be/G82J3oRCMcU
http://adf.ly/1INwQk

vladthegreat100 June 6, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

I like!1!1! 
+43204322423
I want to visit the jail but I must pay :c rip

Splades June 6, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

Totally not stereotypical...

MLGtino June 6, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

What's up with the name?

Dyspa June 6, 2015 at 11:06 PM UTC

The inventory just doesn't look ok.

Sevoo June 7, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

Ima be honest, amazing Pot PvP pack, but I would never use this for SG. And btw, why Arabic. The language is funny tho, but I recommend you redo it because its kinda racist =l. Overall the pack is good, but the clear inv is a little...uh...off. It dosent feel good. I recommend you use my packs clear inv, not to advertise or anything, but I really think it feels amazing.

_Phyre June 7, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

Ima be honest, amazing Pot PvP pack, but I would never use this for SG. And btw, why Arabic. The language is funny tho, but I recommend you redo it because its kinda racist =l. Overall the pack is good, but the clear inv is a little...uh...off. It dosent feel good. I recommend you use my packs clear inv, not to advertise or anything, but I really think it feels amazing.
Me and my friends were messing around making packs, and the name came up, I don't mean it to be racist, its just for fun, but if it does offend anyone, I am willing to change it.

As for the inventory.. Idk whats up with that, its fine for me...

Sevoo June 7, 2015 at 12:06 AM UTC

Me and my friends were messing around making packs, and the name came up, I don't mean it to be racist, its just for fun, but if it does offend anyone, I am willing to change it.

As for the inventory.. Idk whats up with that, its fine for me...
Ah ok. For the inv there isnt anything wrong with it, but it just looks a little off, like it dosent feel right. I used to use a inv like that and I hated it, and I changed to my usual. It just isnt good. It is good if your making a faithful edit, but default edits simply dont go together.