Avicus Archive

A MC Account For Everyone. [Planned Project] by The_Solo_Player September 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Hi. I have an idea that i want to make a reality, but this idea needs supporters and help. Plus I don't want to waste my time developing it when nobody cares and boycotts it, so hear me out.

Idea:

A website. Adsense. Making money through adverts.

I've been seeing many people who are promoting cracked mc accounts,servers and such and want to end this.

I've realised many of this people are kids that can't afford it or just don't have the means to buy one. Because I WAS one of those kids.

So what i want to do, is to create a community in which by manipulating the traffic to a certain website by "enticing" them to go back and in return I will be able to buy a giftcard for them using the earned cash.

Thus, ending the reign of fake Minecraft accounts and such. 

I hope to expand this idea in the future for all different types of games and services.

Thank you for your time and I hope to receive your favourable response in due time. 

Please help me do this poll! Thank you! 

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll402750xBf7E46f3-15

Results: http://www.poll-maker.com/results402750x88C48765-15

Just testing out things (Website, Adsense already applied) : 
http://dominantaken.weebly.com/

And while we'r on the Avicus Site/Side, why not use this system to also help players on Avicus buy kits and packs, without having to spend a single cent? Why not?

steven5703 September 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

what

1BJ September 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

or we make a guide where they can crack their own profiles everyone happy

Capenage September 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

?

The_Solo_Player September 1, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

I just want everyone to have a premium account. Because the cracked accounts are so limited.

DaFrozenBlaze September 1, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

Porkyyy September 1, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

You want everyone to have a premium account and you're planning to buy thousands of people gift cards for this?
You seem like a nice guy for wanting to help but I highly doubt this is doable.

Mehrp September 1, 2015 at 7:09 PM UTC

If you can pull this off... O.o

PokerFace September 1, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

This sounds great! I don't know how you are gonna get people to look at ads though.

MidnightBeats September 1, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

This is really sweet, but this sounds incredibly hard to do. You have my moral support.

BmB September 1, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

but then my alt lists won't work :((

NolanDalton September 1, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Or you could go buy a fully secured cracked account for $5.

BourbonBonobo September 1, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

... ok

jracer15 September 2, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

I'm confused, your going to buy everyone minecraft accounts?  Sounds nice, only wish the best of luck!

Jahaj September 2, 2015 at 1:09 AM UTC

Sounds like a great idea, and I wish you the best of luck in getting it done!

Zintenka September 2, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

Hmmm. No offense, but this seems a little... naive... sorry. How are you gonna get everyone as in, millions of people across the whole planet premium accounts?

I mean, you definitely have my moral support as you seem like a cool person for doing this but the reality is simply impossible unless you're Bill Gates-tier rich. This would cost around... 200,000 or so dollars... Money you can use instead to buy a house, live your life or go have fun.

Glitchaye September 2, 2015 at 4:09 AM UTC

Hmmm. No offense, but this seems a little... naive... sorry. How are you gonna get everyone as in, millions of people across the whole planet premium accounts?

I mean, you definitely have my moral support as you seem like a cool person for doing this but the reality is simply impossible unless you're Bill Gates-tier rich. This would cost around... 200,000 or so dollars... Money you can use instead to buy a house, live your life or go have fun.
cause millions times 25 = 200,000.

lol sure then

AsianPear September 2, 2015 at 5:09 AM UTC

You guys realize, a cracked account is basically a stolen account? He is trying to take away the demand for cracked accounts...

JOHN_CENAAAAAAAA September 2, 2015 at 5:09 AM UTC

cause millions times 25 = 200,000.

lol sure then
lol stupid

more like 400,000 dollars

cheapskate

Pavlo September 2, 2015 at 5:09 AM UTC

You guys realize, a cracked account is basically a stolen account? He is trying to take away the demand for cracked accounts...
A cracked account is a non legitimate minecraft account that people use on the non legitimate cracked minecraft version. What you're referring to is a hacked account I think. Either way, he's doing a good thing though!

Glitchaye September 2, 2015 at 6:09 AM UTC

lol stupid

more like 400,000 dollars

cheapskate
shit

piratewithgun September 4, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

I just want everyone to have a premium account. Because the cracked accounts are so limited.
in what ways?

The_Solo_Player September 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

@ everyone who asked about how i am going to get the money or claiming I am incredibly wealthy.
- I am not wealthy nor born into a family of noble creed, I'm just a kid bruhs. I DON"T have the money right now, but you the community will help raise it.

@ everyone who wished me good luck.
Thank you :)

Eteh September 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

@ everyone who asked about how i am going to get the money or claiming I am incredibly wealthy.
- I am not wealthy nor born into a family of noble creed, I'm just a kid bruhs. I DON"T have the money right now, but you the community will help raise it.

@ everyone who wished me good luck.
Thank you :)
How are we suppose to help you raise money?

The_Solo_Player September 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

How are we suppose to help you raise money?
I don't accept donations, just visit the website and share the website. Thats the best way you can help for now. 

Next time I hope to make ad loopers with adfly and other such stuff like youtube videos.

But for now just check out the site.
Thanks for contributing.

kycrafft September 5, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

Yes but how does the money circle back to getting premium minecaft accounts "for everyone"?

DaFrozenBlaze September 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

I don't get anything.