Avicus Archive

Avicus Moderating Feedback // Personal by legosean10 July 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

I know that Nolan has already made one for the current avicus moderating team, but as I am not technically a moderator right now, I would specifically like feedback for me. I realise that a lot of avicus members have very strong opinions on me, and I'm honestly not sure what I've done particularly wrong.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've had a few complaints about me when dealing with reports, and apparently I've also been disrespectful in the past. I would like to know when, and how. Whenever I punished a hacker, I did so without any name-calling, or being rude, I would simply make sure of the hacks, and then punish appropriately. I was also told by some people that I have been disrespectful or rude to other in the past, or treated others unfairly, I would like to know how. 

I would really love to come back into moderating as soon as I get enough time and get over my current life situations, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The survey is anonymous, but I would appreciate real answers, and not troll responses. When you fill it out, I'd love if you could provide me with actual evidence to back up anything you're saying, I would also prefer constructive criticism instead of just "you suck" which will just get us no-where.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2KMT5CD
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2KMT5CD

Thanks for your time, Sean

Synergic July 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

I always thought of you as the average moderator. I did like that you seemed, and still do, very active and connected with the community.

legosean10 July 8, 2014 at 1:07 PM UTC

I always thought of you as the average moderator. I did like that you seemed, and still do, very active and connected with the community.
Thanks for that feedback! I try my hardest to stay active, and be especially active when I am a moderator.

IcyCode July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

I  think some of the other mods should do this aswell

dodgerXyz July 8, 2014 at 4:07 PM UTC

Well i actuly harldy never saw u in game so idk

Synergic July 8, 2014 at 5:07 PM UTC

I  think some of the other mods should do this aswell
Definitely ^_^

BelgiumWaffles July 8, 2014 at 8:07 PM UTC

Not all mods are good or loyal.
some of them can be cocky.

FirstSintax July 9, 2014 at 6:07 AM UTC

aussie