Avicus Archive

Bullies by o0DarkNinja0o August 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Hi... Anyone know how to work with bullys that are racist mean to your religion push you around and make you want to kill yourself, well, please tell me how to deal with that. I can't take it! Thanks if you read/reply.

Arachadonic August 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Ignore them. They feed off of reactions and when you give into them and react, it gives them more gunpowder.

Cxnfirmed August 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

If you are getting bullied through minecraft, a pixel game breaking and placing blocks, quit. If it makes you wanna kill yourself, only way is to quit. :)

Infivix August 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

I agree. Bullies want a reaction, if you don't react/ignore them, they won't be having any "fun", so they will stop. However, if they get a reaction out of you, they will continue.

o0DarkNinja0o August 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

This isn't in minecraft, I mean IRL, I like to do it through games because I know avicus is a good community.

o0DarkNinja0o August 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it, I'll try to take your advice! <3!

MLG_Jirafa August 12, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Make a change, if they bully you is for your personality, start doing something with your life, socialize in new places (this is probably from school) the best way is meeting people online, feel confident, and then do it IRL until you feel confident too

_Phyre August 12, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

LOOK ON THE DAMN BRIGHT SIDE!... First off lemme tell ya.. I have been bullied SOO much that i would just want to rape them to pieces!! 

So here is my advise: 1. Lone wolf: If your friends have abandoned you... Just ignore then, and all... they are f*cking retards that dont do sh*t! 2. Retards: Facing a retard-bully is just really hard (Retard: Mean, name calling, Judging religion, and making fun of your weight when hes a 5 year old kid weighing 10000000000000000000000000000 Kilo grams. 3. Attack: No, not hit them or anything, but if they are trying to kill you in that level, just full out REK DEM! DO NOT worry about getting kicked out of school, (Dont do dis... actually) just show em your not f*cking with these f*ggots! Tips by: Yoda ~1997 (DO NOT TAKE DIS INTO ACCOUNT AS MOST OF THESE SUGGESTIONS REQUIRE HEAVY DUTY MURDER) But really i hope you can survive, cause i've been and am being bullied, and your not alone, just ignore these mother f*ckers! :) 

If you need more support call dis guy: "MLGPRO QUICKSCOPER"
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! NOTE: I am not trying to be mean!! I am wanting to help AND entertain you! So i am SOOO sorry if you took this as an offence :'(

Awarrior August 12, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

Just dont give a f*ck, life will be way better, ignore them, make them feel stupid

:P

Strongy1210 August 12, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

Say to him "Yo mama so dumb she got trapped in a grocery store and starved to death

_Phyre August 12, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

Yo mama is so stupid she f*cking did a 360 in the supa market..... No cod....

Say to the bully ^^^ .-.

PsychoStoner August 12, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

Stand up to your bully, F him up ;)