Avicus Archive

We All Get The Same by Myv August 10, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Just a quick thought, probably won't do much. Now, when I play any Avicus map, no matter what, there is always a vast array of different things you can get during the match - whether it be special bows and swords, or higher spec armour.Now this might make me sound like a noob, but as my computer has generally poor FPS ( I'm lucky to hit 40 ) then when the match starts I get terrible lag, and everyone has got all the special stuff before I even leave spawn, which annoys me, and then you get the guys on the opposite team with all the good stuff rushing us and killing loads of us because they have better stuff, which can be frustrating. What I'm suggesting is that we all start with the same stuff on every map ( Iron Armor, Iron Swords and materials etc. ) ( Except for maps like Zao ) and you cannot get anything else. If this happened, I think that it would be a fairer playing field and we would all have to try harder to reach monuments and kill people because we all have the same materials. Opinions on this?

Porkyyy August 10, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

If you want to make this happen, you could create a map designed to fulfill what you want. This would mean that you set it so that each team starts with equal items, and there are no resources on the map that can be obtained as an advantage for individual players.

BoldAndBrash August 10, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Graphics card.

Hola August 10, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

No thanks, limited resources are a part of the game and shouldn't be removed

resepignev August 10, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

Zao is OiTN, one hit map. Well that would be boring if anyone has the same. That's how it works, it's a lil bit like the walls gamemode, you have to find recourses :D

Myv August 10, 2014 at 6:08 PM UTC

If you want to make this happen, you could create a map designed to fulfill what you want. This would mean that you set it so that each team starts with equal items, and there are no resources on the map that can be obtained as an advantage for individual players.
Yeah could do