Avicus Archive

Scrimage! Ethernal Cross Recopilation! by NovaLikesPvP September 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Hey Hey *_*!
Today I upload my first Scrimage Montage of The First Scrimage of Ethernal Cross team!
Enjoy n_n! 2 hours editing :V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9jL9pRoa3c&feature=youtu.be

Eteh September 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Oh hey, same music as the one I used in my video. What a coincidence!

NovaLikesPvP September 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Oh hey, same music as the one I used in my video. What a coincidence!
What video?

Luna_pyon September 5, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Steven KB op

PosteGamer September 5, 2015 at 4:09 PM UTC

Nice double Nova ^^

¿Contra que equipo jugaron?

DaFrozenBlaze September 5, 2015 at 5:09 PM UTC

Highlights spelt  wrong

PokerFace September 5, 2015 at 6:09 PM UTC

Lol there were other teams too like Bad Company. Pretty much you versed a group of subs lol. Etetnal Cross vs. Teamspeak group. And sorry about Cacalmarin being short of players lol.

NovaLikesPvP September 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Lol there were other teams too like Bad Company. Pretty much you versed a group of subs lol. Etetnal Cross vs. Teamspeak group. And sorry about Cacalmarin being short of players lol.
Just complain more lol

Numberz_ September 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Omfg learn to speak English this had NOTHING to do with Berzerk. This was an Cacalmarin scrim where me and UltraBubbles subbed since we were past members of Cacal. The other players were just sub's from ts, we weren't even trying lol. So if you call the actual Berzerk Vs. Bxtches scrim not a real one, this is even worse. Shove this in Google translate or something so you can actually understand what I'm trying to say.

Numberz_ September 5, 2015 at 8:09 PM UTC

Just complain more lol
Gl getting your ass kicked in a real scrim kido.

Omfg learn to speak English this had NOTHING to do with Berzerk. This was an Cacalmarin scrim where me and UltraBubbles subbed since we were past members of Cacal. The other players were just sub's from ts, we weren't even trying lol. So if you call the actual Berzerk Vs. Bxtches scrim not a real one, this is even worse. Shove this in Google translate or something so you can actually understand what I'm trying to say.
So id v Bxtches was a "Scrim", this too
dont complain more pl'x

Nice double Nova ^^

¿Contra que equipo jugaron?
Contra los gringos + desaorganizados del world

vladthegreat100 September 5, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Lol I remember this, my famous uncentered platform was used in the senex one. 
This was no real team.
Just a bunch of people taken from random teams who were on ts.

#myopdefence

NovaLikesPvP September 5, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Lol I remember this, my famous uncentered platform was used in the senex one. 
This was no real team.
Just a bunch of people taken from random teams who were on ts.

#myopdefence
+3 complains, new record

Numberz_ September 5, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

+3 complains, new record
Not complaints, learn what a scrim is. Also hopefully your really skilled player enjoys his ban.

BoldAndBrash September 5, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Let's not start a flame war, please. :) Ans there's no need to be cocky, Nova.

Ingigo September 5, 2015 at 9:09 PM UTC

Nova was born cocky. You can't help it Eako.

BmB September 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

Hey nova want to scrim Bad Company tomorrow? If so add me on skype, then we can show you what a scrim is and hopefully teach your cocky ass something.

NovaLikesPvP September 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

Hey nova want to scrim Bad Company tomorrow? If so add me on skype, then we can show you what a scrim is and hopefully teach your cocky ass something.
Sure ! Add me on Skype : martinwolfensonmc

NovaLikesPvP September 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

Nova was born cocky. You can't help it Eako.
Did I say something like Numberz "( enjoy Your skilled player ban ") or (" we will kick Your Ass on a real scrim ")
Please don't be silly..
ty

PokerFace September 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM UTC

Nova I'm not complaining. I'm just saying that Yes, it was supposed to be a Cacal vs. Eternal Cross scrimmage however, we had almost no players so we just took a bunch of random people who were on TS atm.

Spoookeh September 5, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

Change the title of the video. This had nothing to do with Berzerk, pretty sure it's a group of random people from teamspeak.

Bloodoh September 5, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

gg #EthernalCross KickingAsses

BoldAndBrash September 5, 2015 at 11:09 PM UTC

Last warning. Enough with the flames comments please. Ethernal, there is no need for the cocky comments. They are doing nothing but provoking people.

Sevoo September 6, 2015 at 12:09 AM UTC

lol stfu guys, who the fuck cares if one group is better than the other? really its just a game... but on the other note nice double nova 0_o

NovaLikesPvP September 6, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

lol stfu guys, who the fuck cares if one group is better than the other? really its just a game... but on the other note nice double nova 0_o
Ty sevo ;D idk why they are so aggresive lol

DaFrozenBlaze September 6, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

Sorry Berzerk, we didn't mean to drag you into this 0-0

Ingigo September 6, 2015 at 2:09 AM UTC

Did I say something like Numberz "( enjoy Your skilled player ban ") or (" we will kick Your Ass on a real scrim ")
Please don't be silly..
ty
I'm not being silly. It's the way you act and behave. I'm just trying to say that you are a very, very cocky person.

NovaLikesPvP September 6, 2015 at 3:09 AM UTC

I'm not being silly. It's the way you act and behave. I'm just trying to say that you are a very, very cocky person.
For uploading a video to YT? If u have that type of argument... k

Ingigo September 6, 2015 at 3:09 AM UTC

For uploading a video to YT? If u have that type of argument... k
I wasn't referring to the video ;-; I was referring to you

Eteh September 6, 2015 at 3:09 AM UTC

Just stop being cocky and have some ego, oh, and be more mature please.

NovaLikesPvP September 6, 2015 at 3:09 AM UTC

Just stop being cocky and have some ego, oh, and be more mature please.
So, now you say our players where hacking because this guys hackusate it, even if you weren't there

rlly nice lol.

Out2Kill September 6, 2015 at 3:09 AM UTC

Lol stop complaining all of you.

Proves the "randies" from TS are shit.

FrozenSolstice September 6, 2015 at 4:09 AM UTC

Everyone.

Chill the hell out.

SnowSX3 September 6, 2015 at 4:09 AM UTC

Everyone.

Chill the hell out.
^

PieZ September 6, 2015 at 5:09 AM UTC

Everyone.

Chill the hell out.
How could you chill in hell? You want a flame war? Because this is how you start a flame war.

FrozenSolstice September 6, 2015 at 6:09 AM UTC

How could you chill in hell? You want a flame war? Because this is how you start a flame war.

You'd uh.

//extinguish

//freeze

DonaldMyTrump September 6, 2015 at 6:09 AM UTC

U WUNA HAV A GOW YEW LIL CAWKY KID!¿!?1 IL SHO YEW UH WEEL SKRIM!

BmB September 6, 2015 at 8:09 AM UTC

U WUNA HAV A GOW YEW LIL CAWKY KID!¿!?1 IL SHO YEW UH WEEL SKRIM!
YE UR NAWT FRAWM ROUND E'RE ME N MA BOYS DUN LIKE STRANGEERS GIITEM BOYS!

Ingigo September 6, 2015 at 8:09 AM UTC

XD

Sevoo September 6, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

omg the salt in this thread... do people here live in like salt asia or something?

Ingigo September 6, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

omg the salt in this thread... do people here live in like salt asia or something?
Britain ^.^

Sevoo September 6, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Britain ^.^
Im not referring to you ;p

Ingigo September 6, 2015 at 2:09 PM UTC

Im not referring to you ;p
<3

Subscriptor September 6, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

So, now you say our players where hacking because this guys hackusate it, even if you weren't there

rlly nice lol.
they are so aggressive because you dont realize they complain about that these werent their real players and it was kind of mixed team with probably led to lack of communication and lose. i agree with them. also you're being cocky over a win so please just stop saying "LOL WE KICKED YOUR ASS" and tell your teammates to stop as well. ty

DaFrozenBlaze September 6, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

they are so aggressive because you dont realize they complain about that these werent their real players and it was kind of mixed team with probably led to lack of communication and lose. i agree with them. also you're being cocky over a win so please just stop saying "LOL WE KICKED YOUR ASS" and tell your teammates to stop as well. ty
not just that :p

NovaLikesPvP September 6, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

Sorry, But I didnt said " LOL WE KICKED YOUR ASS "
Numberz Said that...

Please learn to read lol

BoldAndBrash September 6, 2015 at 3:09 PM UTC

This topic isn't going anywhere. Due to this everlasting flamewar, I'll go ahead and lock the topic.

Locking...