Avicus Archive

Trolling InGame by uglygoddess August 2, 2014 at 9:08 AM UTC

So Ive been playing MCzone , Avicus for close to a year or 2 i believe . so ive been seeing people Griefing players so much nobody really griefed each other as much as we do today and it gets f**king annoying some times when i get full diamond , then someome GRIEFS ME!
Can some Get a plugin where if you stand on a block no one can spleef , or kill you!

Mango_ August 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM UTC

There is currently a plugin that is supposed to stop team spleefing, however there is no way to completely prevent it from happening.

If this does continue to happen to you,  the best option is to report the player and wait for a staff member to deal with it.

uglygoddess August 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM UTC

There is currently a plugin that is supposed to stop team spleefing, however there is no way to completely prevent it from happening.

If this does continue to happen to you,  the best option is to report the player and wait for a staff member to deal with it.
Yeah , but no one ever responds to the /report !

Riskayyy August 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM UTC

How are you so sure that a staff member has responded to the report, but has decided the accused player has stopped?

The alternative is to file an online report with suffice evidence.

uglygoddess August 2, 2014 at 10:08 AM UTC

How are you so sure that a staff member has responded to the report, but has decided the accused player has stopped?

The alternative is to file an online report with suffice evidence.
Its just that people are supposed to get kicked when they get reported or warned but sometimes the reporter is wrong then they get kicked , So when i report someone They dont get kicked , but i dont know if they get warned they should tell you if they got warned , tempbanned - banned , or kicked you could add that as a plugin for your server to inform the person that they got delt with or not , but sometimes people hack and they dont get Warned , Banned - TempBanned , OR Kicked and sometimes thats frustrating .

Eklip_Z August 2, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

Its just that people are supposed to get kicked when they get reported or warned but sometimes the reporter is wrong then they get kicked , So when i report someone They dont get kicked , but i dont know if they get warned they should tell you if they got warned , tempbanned - banned , or kicked you could add that as a plugin for your server to inform the person that they got delt with or not , but sometimes people hack and they dont get Warned , Banned - TempBanned , OR Kicked and sometimes thats frustrating .
The reporter is not supposed to be kicked / warned if a Mod sees that a player is not breaking the rules, you are thinking of abusing /report where people write random reports like '/report nub26 This guy is a nooby nub plz ban!' When players are reported they don't get an automatic kick or warn, staff must see proof before they can take action.

And with all the new mods there can be upto 4 - 5 mods who all rush into a single game when a report comes in.

build_high August 2, 2014 at 12:08 PM UTC

So Ive been playing MCzone , Avicus for close to a year or 2 i believe.
You joined 9 months ago and have 1 day of online time :/

uglygoddess August 2, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

So Ive been playing MCzone , Avicus for close to a year or 2 i believe.
You joined 9 months ago and have 1 day of online time :/
I just register but ive been playing for close 1-2 years i didnt know they had a website -_-

_Phyre August 2, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

(Not to be rude) You done make too much sense pickle

Topic talk:
The plugin... What i think is that you should REALLY be active during the gameplay, thats one chance not to get team spleefed, I would suggest taking a "Screenshot" of the death message, or use a recording software to report players, cause you can upload not only to youtube but to other websites (Virus-free) and link it as a report, however if that footage is just a troll, you might be punished :P.  :), I have reported Multiple people by footage, using either "Fraps" or "Action" as a recording software :) and i dont usually drop bellow 400 fps whilst recording & using shaders >:D. Good luck m8!

uglygoddess August 2, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

(Not to be rude) You done make too much sense pickle

Topic talk:
The plugin... What i think is that you should REALLY be active during the gameplay, thats one chance not to get team spleefed, I would suggest taking a "Screenshot" of the death message, or use a recording software to report players, cause you can upload not only to youtube but to other websites (Virus-free) and link it as a report, however if that footage is just a troll, you might be punished :P.  :), I have reported Multiple people by footage, using either "Fraps" or "Action" as a recording software :) and i dont usually drop bellow 400 fps whilst recording & using shaders >:D. Good luck m8!
First things first , that first sentence did not make sence and what is wrong with being smart

_Phyre August 2, 2014 at 9:08 PM UTC

Second?....

ballzi August 3, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

its a wonder how your not banned yet too many infractions...

uglygoddess August 3, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

i only have like 6 - 9

_Phyre August 3, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

Thats still A LOT!, omg... Well at least thats less than how many i have on OCN xD

uglygoddess August 3, 2014 at 12:08 AM UTC

Thats still A LOT!, omg... Well at least thats less than how many i have on OCN xD
Well atleast it not 100,000 infrations :p

puffytrn5751 August 3, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

haha... that's true ^-^ but yea the plugin is really helpful for me. :D

LeCobalt August 3, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

There is no way to stop spleef. I personally use it against the other team by making a false bridge, standing below it and breaking blocks every time a enemy player stands on it

puffytrn5751 August 3, 2014 at 3:08 AM UTC

I think the plugin is only for team spleefing.

DonaldMyTrump August 4, 2014 at 8:08 AM UTC

DonaldMyTrump August 4, 2014 at 8:08 AM UTC

Stay on topic and you're not too far off yourself :P

MidnightBeats August 6, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

Stay on topic and you're not too far off yourself :P
I entirely agree with zacd. A screenshot won't help unless you can catch one at the right moment. Plus the person might be shifting in order to hide their name. The absolute best option is to capture video evidence.

And please do stay on topic~ The forums are not a place for chatting.

jracer15 August 6, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

• 1- Get proof of players who TEAM GRIEF by capturing them on some sort of video gaming recording device :3 then upload to a safe site
  • 2- File actual reports under Player Reports forum with links to the videos you captured
  • 3- Spell sense correctly
  • 4- Pat self on the back and enjoy an ice cold Dr. Pepper :D
    Sponsored by Dr. Pepper
Who actually has their recording ready to catch a team griever? No one that paranoid.  Quite honestly the only thing someone can do without any visual proof is word of mouth. If there is serveral pointing the same person well you can't possibly still not take their word.  My suggestion doesn't even matter because Avicus doesn't exactly do that. I agree with zach, if you want to successfully catch a team griefer record it but theres a 20% of that ever happening.

20012James August 6, 2014 at 10:08 PM UTC

You can look them up on this website, click on infractions and see if they have been punished.

MENGA August 6, 2014 at 11:08 PM UTC

Thast's true, 50% they came 50% they don't came. Also, they have rains of reports lol