Avicus Archive

An apology and an explanation. by Hakkniv December 17, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

Despite "being back" I haven't really been on avicus much/at all lately not because I am avoiding it, but simply because I have not been on the compute much lately. I have been sick a lot, my immune system is not up to par, and I have been doing as little as possible to rest and recover between illnesses for fear my body might give out. My immune system  has always been crap so it isn't surprising every year when the sicknesses run their course that i get all of them. I am not dying or anything (although sometimes it feels like it), so don't worry to much, however I just don't think it is fair to my team or my friends on this server that I have been so inactive and so I wanted to apologize and explain to all of them, particularly roboticboy16 (known by most regulars as Robo), the reason for this absence. I also completely understand if you make the decision to remove me from the team because of my inactivity. I feel it would be hypocritical of me to not at least let you know that I would understand because I have been part of many discussions over removing other team members over inactivity, and my crime is only heightened by my being a co-leader and helping you with those decisions. That being said, if you decide to keep me around, I will be back active as soon as possible. Thanks for reading.

kycrafft December 17, 2014 at 4:12 AM UTC

Hope ya get better

BourbonBonobo December 17, 2014 at 5:12 AM UTC

Get well soon m8!

chaibrit1 December 17, 2014 at 7:12 AM UTC

Get well soon, and you're always welcomed back into the community! :)

StewieFG December 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

Hope u feel better c;

Myv December 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

Get well soon m7

IviFetita December 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM UTC

Oh :c
Wish you good luck and you will be better in no time c:
GL in life!