That this post will get more than one reply U_U
Best. Joke. Ever.

Coco_stag October 1, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Um,

How do you make a sausage role?????

You push it

LOL so bad

BoldAndBrash October 1, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Not my joke, I heard it on the Internet.

Jack and Rob are hiking. Jack falls over and is not breathing. Rob freaks out. He dials 911.

Rob: Hello? My friend just died, I need help!
911: Okay, first, we need to make sure he's dead before we can do anything.
*the 911 guy hears a gunshot through th phone speaker*
Rob: Okay, now what?

PieZ October 1, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

All my jokes are not forum friendly. My pvp skills are allowed I believe

Wahiz October 1, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

Jack and Rob are hiking. Jack falls over and is not breathing. Rob freaks out. He dials 911.

And I thought my jokes were bad #batmanreferance

pope_panda October 1, 2015 at 8:10 PM UTC

ppb

Coco_stag October 1, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

ppb
OMFG!! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD. I am about cry in laughter! Holy crap man!

Sho October 1, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

Avicus

shoop_raton October 1, 2015 at 10:10 PM UTC

me

iiDarudePvP October 1, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

Coco_stag October 1, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."
Not appropriate

steven5703 October 2, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

LOL I was not expecting that...

iiDarudePvP October 2, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

LOL I was not expecting that...
lol hahahaha i win

pope_panda October 2, 2015 at 6:10 AM UTC

OMFG!! I AM LAUGHING SO HARD. I am about cry in laughter! Holy crap man!
ive got an even funnier joke
 furible

_Nathy October 2, 2015 at 8:10 AM UTC

Um this one really old but I still laugh:

2 blondes are bush walking and come across a set of tracks. The first blonde says that they're deer tracks, and the second believes they belong to a bear.

After 30 minutes of arguing they were hit by a train

Oraporo October 2, 2015 at 1:10 PM UTC

Lol^

Itsameekizzii October 2, 2015 at 2:10 PM UTC

Um this one really old but I still laugh:

2 blondes are bush walking and come across a set of tracks. The first blonde says that they're deer tracks, and the second believes they belong to a bear.

After 30 minutes of arguing they were hit by a train
I wasnt expecting that one!

TurnipTheTiger October 3, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

you win
I agree X0X0,
SHO WINSSS!!!
Sho whenever you see me on nebula ask to spleef meh xd

HotAndCrunch October 3, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Not appropriate
your dirty mind

TurnipTheTiger October 3, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

huehuehue

SpicyAF October 4, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

lock?
 heres a joke:..

a joke

steven5703 October 4, 2015 at 1:10 PM UTC

lock?
 heres a joke:..

a joke
Why would this get locked?

fazer153 October 4, 2015 at 4:10 PM UTC

All of the Avicus regulars' social life.
including mine

thicccdiccc October 5, 2015 at 8:10 AM UTC

I was going to make a sex joke,  butt fuck it

OPTOBAT October 5, 2015 at 9:10 AM UTC

My future.

Oh also Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the other side!

hahahahahaha *bows*

shoop_raton October 5, 2015 at 9:10 PM UTC

LOL

TurnipTheTiger October 6, 2015 at 6:10 AM UTC

xD

SpicyAF October 6, 2015 at 6:10 AM UTC

Why would this get locked?
he already declared a winner lol

Eklip_Z October 6, 2015 at 7:10 AM UTC

I know quite a few jokes... They might offend a few people so I will keep them to myself.

Biixerv October 6, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

My life.

FrozenThorn October 6, 2015 at 3:10 PM UTC

I don't get it...

BoldAndBrash October 6, 2015 at 11:10 PM UTC

I don't get it...
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"[4]

There's the official wording. Maybe it was the way I typed it that confused you. :p

MissMinerva October 7, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

My life in a nutshell

Me : What's the difference between a piano, tuna, and a bucket of glue?

Friend : ... What

Me : You can tuna piano but you can't piano a tuna!!

Friend : Where does the bucket of glue come in?

Me : I knew you'd get stuck on that *Starts laughing*

Friend : I'm not in the mood. *Leaves*

Rabona October 7, 2015 at 12:10 AM UTC

READ!

One day, a hunter was walking in the woods, he came upon a gorilla. The hunter fired his first arrow at it, the gorilla caught it in his right hand. Then the hunter fired his second arrow, the gorilla caught it in his left hand. The hunter sighed and left because he used all his arrows. But before he could get 20 feet away from the gorilla, the heard a large thump and rushed back. The gorilla had fallen and he was dead! Why?

Answer: I'll let you figure it out yourself, HINT: What do gorillas do when they are happy or overexcited?

You guessed it...

He thumped his chest.

lithp October 8, 2015 at 4:10 PM UTC

ur lyfe

Indicado October 8, 2015 at 4:10 PM UTC

my pvp

ClubberNugget October 8, 2015 at 4:10 PM UTC

This......is great.....

Shadowbladz October 8, 2015 at 7:10 PM UTC

Avicus KB

Wahiz October 12, 2015 at 12:10 PM UTC

This......is great.....
You have a voice and a face fit for radio.

You look like you talk during sex.

XDDDDD