Avicus Archive

Do any of sound wired on Teamspeak by PsychoStoner June 1, 2014 at 10:06 PM UTC

Well I today I was paying with Steven and other great people from this server and I notice every time I speak in Team Speak I sound so wired does this happen to any of you guys?

Rokillers June 1, 2014 at 10:06 PM UTC

no

vladthegreat100 June 1, 2014 at 10:06 PM UTC

1. one of dem people wuz meh
2. what you mean wired? you sounded fine with a giant sexy voice ;)

PsychoStoner June 1, 2014 at 10:06 PM UTC

@Vlad 

:o thanks :D

Dyego June 1, 2014 at 11:06 PM UTC

you mean weird not wired and your voice is different that how you hear it because you hear it so close to yourself+the vibrations your voice makes.

hpux June 1, 2014 at 11:06 PM UTC

My computer's mic makes my voice much higher than  it actually is (not high). So yeah...

MLGtino June 2, 2014 at 12:06 AM UTC

I had to take speech lessons when I was a kid. I have a speech inability... and it sucks... it's embarrassing.

If it wasn't for that, I would be perfectly fine with my voice. If you haven't heard it yet, go check out Steven's latest video. :$

Edit: video got taken down so deal with it lads xPPPPPPPP

PsychoStoner June 2, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

Aww video was taken down :C

Mooch24 June 2, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

I think I sound much different than I actually do. When I hear my voice in videos I can't believe that's how I sound and I immediately become uncomftorable with my voice :c

I used to have a really bad stutter when I was young. If you frequent on TeamSpeak, I'm sure you've heard me begin talking and then freeze up and mumble. That's my biggest problem and I've been working against it for a long time. Although it's much better now than it was, it's still a problem. So, now you'll know why :P

hpux June 2, 2014 at 2:06 AM UTC

I think I sound much different than I actually do. When I hear my voice in videos I can't believe that's how I sound and I immediately become uncomftorable with my voice :c

I used to have a really bad stutter when I was young. If you frequent on TeamSpeak, I'm sure you've heard me begin talking and then freeze up and mumble. That's my biggest problem and I've been working against it for a long time. Although it's much better now than it was, it's still a problem. So, now you'll know why :P
Same. If you heard me in real life compared to how I sound on TS, you wouldn't really think it's me.

PsychoStoner June 2, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

Yeah I also agree, I speak perfect in real life but once I jump into team speak I speak and sound real wired. 

Phobiaxx June 2, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

[Off Topic]
I just noticed right now.... ur unbanned psycho! :D

PsychoStoner June 2, 2014 at 3:06 AM UTC

Yeah :D

Eklip_Z June 2, 2014 at 5:06 AM UTC

The way people think they sound when they talk can be very different when you actually listen to it. Don't worry about how your voice sounds, its just the self-conscious felling. And to get back on topic it could just be your mic.

soulreaper2012 June 2, 2014 at 7:06 AM UTC

Yes. Technology changes my voice when recorded into a higher Pitch.

soulreaper2012 June 2, 2014 at 8:06 AM UTC

Yeah :D
[Off Topic]

So Lucky :(