Avicus Archive

Donator/Staff /fly issue. by voidloop April 1, 2015 at 12:04 AM UTC

Hey!
So I have noticed a thing; Donators and Staff members can´t to /fly on the lobby, one thing that i don´t understand, since imo, They could do that, and there is one more feature to add on the Donator packages

What do you think?

IStrafeer_,
Avicus Livestreamer

MidnightBeats April 1, 2015 at 12:04 AM UTC

I honestly think it would be abused. As a non-donator, I really do see this feature destined for more bad than good.

Also, it might cause severe lag and it's just a bragging right to non-donators.

voidloop April 1, 2015 at 12:04 AM UTC

Yes, Guess so.

Hacktivism April 1, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

In the update, there would be "wings" that you can buy in the credit shop, and you'd be able to fly in the lobby with that.

ProfessorUtonium April 1, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

In the update, there would be "wings" that you can buy in the credit shop, and you'd be able to fly in the lobby with that.
for 24 hours -_-

Vobaseball12 April 1, 2015 at 1:04 AM UTC

Yeah, like Hack said, you'll be able to buy it in the update. (You really are proud of that livestreamer position :P, congrats)

Howsie April 1, 2015 at 4:04 AM UTC

Donators and staff used to be able to fly around the lobby by default. Should definitely be brought back.

voidloop April 1, 2015 at 4:04 AM UTC

Yeah, like Hack said, you'll be able to buy it in the update. (You really are proud of that livestreamer position :P, congrats)
Yes, :P, First Rank On Avicus :P and thanks

RightSide April 1, 2015 at 5:04 AM UTC

This is less likely but people could be flying around and other might think they are hacking or people might abuse it like find a glitch to get out the lobby or something along those lines :)

kycrafft April 1, 2015 at 6:04 AM UTC

for 24 hours -_-
+1

Legoche April 1, 2015 at 8:04 AM UTC

There is parkour in the lobby, and if they add rewards for completing it, that makes it super hard. Look at Mineplex parkour, it is so easily abused and cheated on.